• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaguya vs Trafalgar Law
  • Both start 50 meters apart
  • Wano Arc Law is being used
  • The battle takes place in Konoha
  • Both have prior knowledge
Rabbit Goddess: 22 (Trihexa102, Stryker861, Godernet, Excel616, Acker123, kaydee, KidKinsey, Mamaroza, BadSystems, Popbum, YungManzi, speedster352, Padaruyo, Kayzz, Shadowbokunohero, Wrath_of_Itachi, Myguy, DarkFirst564, Deceived3596, ssgengar, RanaProGamer, Jseymore)

Surgeon of Death: 27 (Purgy, Kachon, SnookB, Fezzih_007, Boyinluv2002, LordGinSama, BreezeHM, UNdylan, KochengPutih, Chumiminjo, Phoenix, Eseseso, KingTempest, Eminitable, Dragonite007 LordGriffin1000, Ped2018, XDragnoir, Greatsage13th, TUHTPeaSkull12, RandomGuy2345, Majinere566, KingNanaya, Epiccheev, Aernasilver, -BANLK-, Nierre)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Ain’t she faster than Law, she can either blitz him or just change dimensions to Lava dimension and GG since law can’t fly 💀

Ain’t she faster than Law, she can either blitz him or just change dimensions to Lava dimension and GG since law can’t fly or nuke the dimension💀
Law is either three times faster or four times faster depending on which calc he scales to.

And Law can teleport, so he's not falling into the lava.

Law is either three times faster or four times faster depending on which calc he scales to.

And Law can teleport, so he's not falling into the lava.
He can’t teleport forever, also i very much doubt he scales faster than kaguya.

Okay, and she's much slower than Law, so if they both have the potential to one shot, Law's doing it first.
Speed won’t do much if she can track him with advanced precognition of the rinnesharingan or IF ends it. Even if her body is blown apart or organs are destroyed she will still regen, her regen scales above Madara who tanked Guy’s spatial manip.

Speed won’t do much if she can track him with advanced precognition of the rinnesharingan or IF ends it.
Kenbun Haki if good enough can cancel out other Kenbun Haki as shown with Law's Shambles combination with Luffy against Doflamingo and Sanji with Katakuri (who had outright future sight).

Speed won’t do much if she can track him with advanced precognition of the rinnesharingan or IF ends it. Even if her body is blown apart or organs are destroyed she will still regen, her regen scales above Madara who tanked Guy’s spatial manip.
Her precognition is fodder, she can predict movements not see the literal future, it's not compensating for a 3/4x speed difference at all.

You should really read Law's page before debating this:
Spatial Manipulation (Has the capacity to create a spherical territory, a "Room", where he has complete control over the placement and orientation of the objects inside. Anything caught within the path of Law's sword-swing is spatially displaced. This would also negate convetional regeneration as this attack doesn't physically damage his opponents.)
First, that's not on Madara's profile or Kaguya's profile, and second, Guy didn't damage him by warping space, he kicked him directly.
be014f8fac84c9f281280eb0f23d98c8.png

Her precognition is fodder, she can predict movements not see the literal future, it's not compensating for a 3/4x speed difference at all.

First, that's not on Madara's profile or Kaguya's profile, and second, Guy didn't damage him by warping space, he kicked him directly.
He bent space bruh , check guy’s profile he has limited spatial manip.

Itachi was tagging KCM Naruto who was much faster than him, with precognition of the sharingan , so it wouldn’t be an asspull to say kaguya can do the Same to someone who doesn’t scale massively above her in speed.

He bent space bruh , check guy’s profile he has limited spatial manip.
I know Guy bent space, but he didn't do it to Madara himself, and there's a difference between bending/distorting space and spatially displacing things.

Also, what you're arguing is not accepted, neither Madara nor Kaguya have resistance to spatial manipulation on their profiles.

I know Guy bent space, but he didn't do it to Madara himself, and there's a difference between bending/distorting space and spatially displacing things.

Also, what you're arguing is not accepted, neither Madara nor Kaguya have resistance to spatial manipulation on their profiles.
it doesn’t matter as long as it’s combat applicable , which he did against Juubidara, it wouldn’t be listed if it wasn’t considered. also I never claimed they had resistance , I said juubidara could regenerate from it , and kaguya upscales from juubidara in terms of regen.

it doesn’t matter as long as it’s combat applicable , which he did against Juubidara, it wouldn’t listed if it’s wasn’t considered. also I never claimed they had resistance , I said juubito could regenerate from it , and kaguya upscales from juubidara in terms of regen.
This is all headcanon that isn't written anywhere on their profiles, Guy physically kicked Madara which is what did the damage to Madara, not Guy's limited spatial manipulation.

I'm not going in circles over something that blatantly isn't accepted, my vote goes for Law because he's significantly faster and has an effective one shot.

This is all headcanon that isn't written anywhere on their profiles, Guy physically kicked Madara which is what did the damage to Madara, not Guy's limited spatial manipulation.

I'm not going in circles over something that blatantly isn't accepted, my vote goes for Law because he's significantly faster and has an effective one shot.
he distorted/ bent space which is why it’s listed as Limited spatial manip , it’s accepted. you just coping at this point 😑, you can go on the Naruto discussion thread and ask I guess , my Vote obviously goes to kaguya , she violates in every possible way other than speed for now.

While Law one shots her with room+amputate, their entire ratings don't even come close so Kaguya fra because 5B sneeze gg

Wait how is the kick even important?
It apparently shows that Madara and therefore Kaguya could regenerate from Law's spatial manipulation, even though what blasted a hole in Madara's chest was Guy's foot, not his fodder limited spatial manipulation that only distorted Madara's staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back