• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Naruto is on his Chūnin Exams Finals Key, and Kyubi super duper restricted
Both at 8-B
Speed equal
They start 20 meters apart
The rest is SBA, until i change something
Naruto scales to 92.9 tons and Garf is 27.66 Tons of TNT, higher with transformation

Naruto as fishing on a lake, because he lost his money, and trying to get a fish.
But suddenly, the Lake start emmiting a light, until it explode and trows water everywhere and blowing Naruto away. Naruto, super pissed and soaked, get up to see whats happening, and then he sees

Votes:
Naruto🐸:Stryker861, VortechsTG, YoutubeForKing ,speedster352 Zabazab, BoastJr, Fezzih007
45784d2036b82c7cf1b9908e971be2d7.jpg

Garfiel 😼:SatellaTheWoE
eaf1006e983f20057ded4788906f90ad.jpg

Last edited:
A very interesting matchup
Narutos usual startegy is spamming shadow clones on his enemies to tire them out or get a strategy
However Garfiel HEAVILY outskills and basically has infinite stamina as long as he is touching the ground so both should be fine in that department
I think i will vote for Garfiel due to having Accelerated Development, high skill and that he can manipulate the earth to take out most of the clones and close in on the real Naruto to finish him off for good

A very interesting matchup
Narutos usual startegy is spamming shadow clones on his enemies to tire them out or get a strategy
However Garfiel HEAVILY outskills and basically has infinite stamina as long as he is touching the ground so both should be fine in that department
I think i will vote for Garfiel due to having Accelerated Development, high skill and that he can manipulate the earth to take out most of the clones and close in on the real Naruto to finish him off for good
Yeah okay.

I'd say naruto takes this, clones also make it much harder for Garfield to do anything, the ap advantage also would be a big win con. As long as naruto lands a couple hits especially with ,multiple clones, he's going to win Imo

I'd say naruto takes this, clones also make it much harder for Garfield to do anything, the ap advantage also would be a big win con. As long as naruto lands a couple hits especially with ,multiple clones, he's going to win Imo
Right, i gonna take this as a vote.

Keep in mind though that Garfiel can heal from things like broken limbs and being disemboweled in a matter of seconds and doesn't get tired. Naruto pretty much has to one-shot him to win.

Same thing with Tanjiro except he had no way to actually win because of endless clone spam.
Someone made with Tanjiro? Anyway, Naruto don't usually uses 1000 clones to fight, so is fine. And Garfiel Regenaration is better than Tanjiro anyway.
And Garfiel can destroy the clones with his earth manipulation. And while transformed, his healing got better.

Is still not a stomp trought.

Hmm Garf's skill where everything other than his opponent vanish from view & his perception slows everything might help with shadow clones trying to confuse him.

According to Golden Siblings, using his Divine Blessing of Earth Spirits to make the earth explode under his opponent is as easy as breathing, so that could help too.

I'm pretty undecided currently, I'll vote later.

Hmm Garf's skill where everything other than his opponent vanish from view & his perception slows everything might help with shadow clones trying to confuse him.

According to Golden Siblings, using his Divine Blessing of Earth Spirits to make the earth explode under his opponent is as easy as breathing, so that could help too.

I'm pretty undecided currently, I'll vote later.
I guess you're right that throwing the clones away and targeting him would work. Would they have no way of attacking him without touching the ground?

I guess you're right that throwing the clones away and targeting him would work. Would they have no way of attacking him without touching the ground?
They would actualy by making the shadow clone staircase he made against Sasugay but the displacement would be real even with that and nothing really stops him from dodgding them

Actually, i don't really think Garfiel outskills naruto by that much, since Naruto is a compent fighter and sometimes smart.

Actually, i don't really think Garfiel outskills naruto by that much, since Naruto is a compent fighter and sometimes smart.
He isnt skilled like Garfiel thougy who trained in Reid’s way since he was like 4, naruto also doesnt resist analytical prediction, instinctive reaction and Precognition

He isnt skilled like Garfiel thougy
Never said that he was, i just said that Naruto have a combat style unique enough to avoid the skill problem
who trained in Reid’s way since he was like 4
What exactly is the "Reid way"?
, naruto also doesnt resist analytical prediction,
Garfiel don't have analytical prediction
instinctive reaction
STW, How exactly can someone resist instinctive reaction? Do you know what instinctive reaction means?
and Precognition
Garfiel also don't have precognition, just resistance.

Back