• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rule:
1. Natsuki Subaru is in his Arc 5-7 key with all Optional Equipment (10-A, 9-C with Whip, higher with Invisible Providence, 8-B with Beatrice) while Frisk is with Immense Determination (Varies from 9-B to 9-A, at least 8-B with Immense Determination).
2. Speed is equalized.
3. SBA.

Vote:
Natsuki Subaru: 0
Frisk: 0
Inconclusive: 7 (Fezzih_007, noninho, Popted2, LeoEpicGamer8910, Mariogoods, Dragonite007, Deidalius)

Last edited:
Frisk don't have any wincons, he can't permanently kill Subaru, and Subaru can atleast BFR with Al Shamak using Beatrice.

By the way, before someone bring the fact that Beatrice can use Al Shamak after arc 7, because she actually does that, she dies if she uses because of mana depletion.

This man has gone through so much traumatic stuff due to his unending resolve to never give up, no....
how does having a resolve to not give up help someone not get convinced to become another's friend? that doesn't make sense...

Frisk convinced flowey to quit his bullshit, who's emotionless and murdered people and reset the world for who knows how long. they definitely can convince them to stop fighting in a peaceful way.

When? Because, the only time they stop flowey was in the neutral run, when Frisk beat him sincw the Souls stoping helping powering him, and then he fled because he lost, i don't think he ever Social Influence Flowey
huh, recall another scene having flowey quit it. nevermind then.

but still, a resolve to not give up sounds more like 'getting up even after getting your shit beat in', not 'not going listen to someone trying to convince me to become my friend'

I vote inconclusive via them becoming friends.

And then, they vent about their abilities and how being the good guy can suck.

I vote inconclusive via them becoming friends.

And then, they vent about their abilities and how being the good guy can suck.
SBA actually would count that as a win for frisk;

State of mind: In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma.

SBA actually would count that as a win for frisk;
Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.
making them your friend typically warrants them not to harm you for over a day. still stands. SBA states frisk can win via social influencing.

making them your friend typically warrants them not to harm you for over a day. still stands
It is the other way around too. Frisk wouldn't harm Subaru for over a day and it is not by force, either. If this was some mind hax preventing Subaru from completely fighting back, then it could be a victory. But actually becoming friends is inconclusive. Nobody wins.

Isn't both winning just inconclusive? I assume that's what you meant. To be honest, I would want to see a fanfic like that. They would have interesting interactions.
pretty much yeah
Frisk can LOAD or use "Heat Up".
apparently they were time stopped crystals? anyways by freeze i mean more like crystallization of the target, since apparently movement is required for LOAD to work i doubt he would be able to do so

apparently they were time stopped crystals? anyways by freeze i mean more like crystallization of the target, since apparently movement is required for LOAD to work i doubt he would be able to do so
The Crystal also kills the target, so Frisk would revive anyway.

Hey, I am pretty sure Frisk's determination isn't infinite actually. It says on his page under weaknesses that he will eventually give up.

If that's the case, Subaru will definitely win through his actually infinite willpower.

Ah, so Subaru can make Frisk give up, and Frisk can maybe social Influence him, because is way better than Subaru own SI

I just don't know which one will happen first.

Also read this part of the Weaknesses section "Someone with equal and higher amounts of Determination (as it exists in Undertale) will result in their ability to SAVE and LOAD being disabled"

Subaru's willpower is at the very worst comparable to Frisk, and at the best his is LEAGUES greater than his.

Back