• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Chisto defeats Not Important and Chisto won.

All speed is equal.

Not Important is equipped with an M16, an MP5, and a Flamethrower. He has 2 grenades, 1 Molotov, and 2 Flashbangs as well as his standard knife. He has access to armor.

Both are 20 meters away.

Takes place in a random ahh park.

both profiles are locked for me, unless I didn’t see something or the fact that I am currently on Tablet idk.

All speed is equal.

Not Important is equipped with an M16, an MP5, and a Flamethrower. He has 2 grenades, 1 Molotov, and 2 Flashbangs as well as his standard knife. He has access to armor.

Both are 20 meters away.

both profiles are locked for me, unless I didn’t see something or the fact that I am currently on Tablet idk.
That is weird, try using a computer

All speed is equal.

Both are 20 meters away.

Are you sure you're logged in on your tablet?

Ah, my dumbass figured out why I can't put in a match now. My account has not been with Fandom for at least 4 days (aka not an Autoconfirmed user). So, uh, either someone helps me add the match first, or I'll (try to) add it in 4 days time.

Ah, my dumbass figured out why I can't put in a match now. My account has not been with Fandom for at least 4 days (aka not an Autoconfirmed user). So, uh, either someone helps me add the match first, or I'll (try to) add it in 4 days time.
Technically 2 days or something but still.

No knowledge of each other

base key yogiri aka normal yogiri

battle takes place in delfino plaza from super Mario sunshine/smash bros stage

1 meter apart

Inconclusive.
Also add this for my friend @DaReaperMan

Inconclusive

Both in first key (Diederick Kastner and normal yogiri)

Battle takes place in Santa's workshop

Start 5 meters away

I should note that grace period hasn’t yet arrived for this one and the above but it’s very close (like around 2 hours) just wanted to be a little early
Both added.

Sans defeated Tanya here, Speed was equalized and both started 20 meters apart

I added it to Tanya's profile but Sans' is locked

All speed is equal.

Both are 20 meters away.

This as well.

Kakashi defeated Luffy in this thread, so the match needs to be added to Luffy's profile.

Goku defeated Deoxys here, so the match needs to be added to Goku's profile.

Sasuke defeated Lee in this match a while ago but I never put it here cuz I thought the votes for Sasuke ignored the massive blitz speed for Lee, but I realized I was being stubborn about it. The match needs to be added to Sasuke's profile.

ToP Android 17 defeated ToP Gohan in this thread, so the match needs to be added to their respective profiles.

Killua defeated Guts in this match, so someone needs to add it to Guts' profile.

Also, a match between Boros and Saitama ended inconclusively a while ago, but the match was never added to Boros' Profile.

Mob defeated Tatsumaki in this thread, so the match needs to be added to Tatsumaki's profile.

Last edited:
Son Goku (Xeno) vs Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) in this thread = Inconclusive
  • End of Series Rimuru and Full Power Xeno Goku were used. Goku had the Keysword and speed was unequalized
(Needs to be added to Son Goku (Xeno)'s locked profile)
Maxwell has beaten Thor (Comics) here
Both were 2-A (Odinforce thor)
Speed was equalized
Also this
Shigeo Kageyama beat Tatsumaki (Tornado of Terror) in this thread. Full SBA essentially. Added to Shigeo's page but not Tatsumaki's.
Handled.

Kakashi defeated Luffy in this thread, so the match needs to be added to Luffy's profile.

Goku defeated Deoxys here, so the match needs to be added to Goku's profile.

Sasuke defeated Lee in this match a while ago but I never put it here cuz I thought the votes for Sasuke ignored the massive blitz speed for Lee, but I realized I was being stubborn about it. The match needs to be added to Sasuke's profile.

ToP Android 17 defeated ToP Gohan in this thread, so the match needs to be added to their respective profiles.

Killua defeated Guts in this match, so someone needs to add it to Guts' profile.

Also, a match between Boros and Saitama ended inconclusively a while ago, but the match was never added to Boros' Profile.

Mob defeated Tatsumaki in this thread, so the match needs to be added to Tatsumaki's profile.
Missed this... Handled as well.

Back