• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doesn't Orange Piccolo just one-shot? Unless Gogeta has enough skill to circumvent the strength gap.
What makes you think that Orange Piccolo one-shots? Orange Piccolo was only barely strong enough to hold his own against a Cell Max who'd been prematurely activated, whose weak spot had been repeatedly targeted and who'd been severely weakened by Gamma 2's self-destruct. I'd say that Orange Piccolo is probably just around Super Saiyan Broly's level, if not slightly higher, so the AP should be comparable here. SSB Gogeta would very likely one-shot Orange Piccolo.

Last edited:
What makes you think that Orange Piccolo one-shots? Orange Piccolo was only barely strong enough to hold his own against a Cell Max who'd been prematurely activated, whose weak spot had been repeatedly targeted and who'd been severely weakened by Gamma 2's self-destruct. I'd say that Orange Piccolo is probably just around Super Saiyan Broly's level, if not slightly higher, so the AP should be comparable here. SSB Gogeta would very likely one-shot Orange Piccolo.
Considering Orange Piccolo is rated as At least Low 2-C while SSJ Gogeta is only Low 2-C, I'd say that speaks a lot. And sure, Cell Max was released prematurely, but wasn't he stated to still be strong enough to give even Post-Broly Movie Goku and Vegeta trouble?

I'd also assume Orange Piccolo would likely be more comparable to SSJB Gogeta than just his regular SSJ form. But the OP restricted his Blue form, so unless he has significant skill to overcome the difference in AP, Orange Piccolo kinda just one-shots.

Considering Orange Piccolo is rated as At least Low 2-C while SSJ Gogeta is only Low 2-C, I'd say that speaks a lot. And sure, Cell Max was released prematurely, but wasn't he stated to still be strong enough to give even Post-Broly Movie Goku and Vegeta trouble?
That’s an error, in my opinion, which contradicts what was shown in the movie, or it’s just incorrect wording. I'll emphasize again, Cell Max was severely weakened when he fought Orange Piccolo, not to mention missing an arm, and Piccolo could literally only fight him for a minute or so before being overwhelmed. And just because Cell Max was stated to be capable of giving Goku and Vegeta trouble doesn’t mean much here.
I'd also assume Orange Piccolo would likely be more comparable to SSJB Gogeta than just his regular SSJ form. But the OP restricted his Blue form, so unless he has significant skill to overcome the difference in AP, Orange Piccolo kinda just one-shots.
Gohan Beast is the one who would be more comparable to SSJB Gogeta, not Orange Piccolo.

SSJ Gogeta = 50 * Base Gogeta > SSB Goku (DBS Broly) = SSB Vegeta

Orange Piccolo >> Gamma 1 ~ DBS Superhero SSB Goku > SSB Goku (DBS Broly)

Would be higher with SSBKK Goku, but since anime Goku can't normally go UI, he's capped regularly at SSB/SSBKK (and the Red Ribbon Army did not see UI Goku to judge his power)

SSJ Gogeta probably has the advantage, but we don't know by how much since the scaling is kinda dubious

That’s an error, in my opinion, which contradicts what was shown in the movie, or it’s just incorrect wording.

How does it contradict what was shown in the movie? We've only got statements to go by, and it was stated that a Post-Broly movie Goku and Vegeta would struggle against Cell Max, both of whom should be much stronger than they were in said Broly movie. And Orange Piccolo is stated to be on par with them.

I'll emphasize again, Cell Max was severely weakened when he fought Orange Piccolo, not to mention missing an arm, and Piccolo could literally only fight him for a minute or so before being overwhelmed. And just because Cell Max was stated to be capable of giving Goku and Vegeta trouble doesn’t mean much here.

Yeah, Cell Max was severely weakened, but I don't think it was so much to the point where he wouldn't be in a comparable league to at least SSJ Broly from the movie prior. This is the same guy who was stated to be too powerful for even Super Hero Broly (I assume) to defeat should his mind had been implemented. He shouldn't overall be that much weaker, especially if Gohan believed even Goku and Vegeta would've struggled.

Gohan Beast is the one who would be more comparable to SSJB Gogeta, not Orange Piccolo.
Debatable.

Orange Piccolo can casually oneshot guys who were on Vegeta's level even while toying with their foes. Vegeta is stronger than Goku. Orange Piccolo could essentially oneshot base Gogeta with no effort. The SSJ multiplier gives a slight chance of victory, but not much.

Orange Piccolo can casually oneshot guys who were on Vegeta's level even while toying with their foes.
The Gammas weren't toying with Gohan and Piccolo. At least not when Gohan and Piccolo both used Ultimate. They were pretty much equal to them
Vegeta is stronger than Goku.
Not really. It was very clear that the match could go either way, and Vegeta just happened to land the punch first so he won. He literally collapsed himself a second later

The Gammas weren't toying with Gohan and Piccolo. At least not when Gohan and Piccolo both used Ultimate. They were pretty much equal to them

Not really. It was very clear that the match could go either way, and Vegeta just happened to land the punch first so he won. He literally collapsed himself a second later
I meant that he said they were on Vegeta's level when they toying with him. Their full power is superior. Also, I only meant that he was a miniscule bit stronger than Goku. It isn't enough to be significant unless layered atop something else.

Well isn’t SSJ Gohan also a low 2-C because he was on par with Gamma 1 until he adapted and got stronger and forced Gohan to go ultimate which Orange Piccolo is far above that level

SSJ Gogeta = 50x Base Gogeta > SSJB Vegeta/Goku

Great Namekian Orange Piccolo > Orange Piccolo > Casual injured Orange Piccolo >> Full Power Gamma 2 > Suppressed Gamma 2 = Goku/Vegeta(Highest forms at the time of Super Hero)

SSJ Gogeta = 50x Base Gogeta > SSJB Vegeta/Goku
Always disagreed on the idea that base Gogeta is stronger than SSB Goku and Vegeta.
Great Namekian Orange Piccolo > Orange Piccolo > Casual injured Orange Piccolo >> Full Power Gamma 2 > Suppressed Gamma 2 = Goku/Vegeta(Highest forms at the time of Super Hero)
Did you forget that Piccolo explicitly said becoming a Great Namekian didn’t make him any stronger but only increased his size? There’s no way to know how much weaker Orange Piccolo got while fighting, so that isn’t a good way to compare his strength to the Gammas, so just say Orange Piccolo is vastly stronger than the Gammas. And we don’t know how comparable to Goku and Vegeta the Gammas are, since Goku and Vegeta were training on Beerus’ world for some time.

Always disagreed on the idea that base Gogeta is stronger than SSB Goku and Vegeta.
Eh, it seems pretty accurate.
Did you forget that Piccolo explicitly said becoming a Great Namekian didn’t make him any stronger but only increased his size?
It increases his physical power by adding more kinetic energy to his blows. It was shown in the Piccolo Jr. Saga that he does have a direct benefit to the physical force.
There’s no way to know how much weaker Orange Piccolo got while fighting, so that isn’t a good way to compare his strength to the Gammas, so just say Orange Piccolo is vastly stronger than the Gammas.
Yes. Because he casually oneshotted one of them with a regular punch.
And we don’t know how comparable to Goku and Vegeta the Gammas are, since Goku and Vegeta were training on Beerus’ world for some time.
Well, he scaled it to Goku and Vegeta's full power, rather than just SSJB forms, and he knows they're at least stronger than in the Broly Saga.

Eh, it seems pretty accurate.
Nothing explicitly proves it, nor was there ever a statement to prove it. He doesn't have any feats to back it up either, since the most he did was dodge some of SSJ Broly's attacks and deflect his weaker energy blasts, all which SSB Goku and Vegeta did.
It increases his physical power by adding more kinetic energy to his blows. It was shown in the Piccolo Jr. Saga that he does have a direct benefit to the physical force.
That doesn't really matter much here, since both Goku and Piccolo have noted it's mostly just a bluff. don't know why you even mentioned it here at all.
Yes. Because he casually oneshotted one of them with a regular punch.
Again, why did you mention an injured Piccolo? Being injured is so vague that it's practically worthless as a unit to measure power.
Well, he scaled it to Goku and Vegeta's full power, rather than just SSJB forms, and he knows they're at least stronger than in the Broly Saga.
No, he didn't. All he did was say that he potentially has comparable power to Goku and Vegeta, nothing specific, so the most we can assume was that Piccolo was referring to casual SSB Goku and Vegeta.

Its kinda hard to scale who has the ap advantage

Base Gogeta is far above the likes of SSB Vegeta and Goku during the Broly Saga combined and with SSJ that ap gap is multiplied further

Orange Piccolo is on par with SSB Goku and Vegeta currently as he one shotted Gamma 2 who is said to be on par with Goku and Vegeta in Blue

SSJ Gogeta >>> Base Gogeta > Broly Saga SSB Vegeta and Goku
Orange Piccolo > Gamma 2 = Current SSB Goku and Vegeta

It is legit unknown HOW much stronger Goku and Vegeta got between the time of the Broly Movie and Super Hero. I'd say this battle mostly comes down to skill and abilities.

Its kinda hard to scale who has the ap advantage

Base Gogeta is far above the likes of SSB Vegeta and Goku during the Broly Saga combined and with SSJ that ap gap is multiplied further

Orange Piccolo is on par with SSB Goku and Vegeta currently as he one shotted Gamma 2 who is said to be on par with Goku and Vegeta in Blue

SSJ Gogeta >>> Base Gogeta > Broly Saga SSB Vegeta and Goku
Orange Piccolo > Gamma 2 = Current SSB Goku and Vegeta

It is legit unknown HOW much stronger Goku and Vegeta got between the time of the Broly Movie and Super Hero. I'd say this battle mostly comes down to skill and abilities.
I thought Gamma 2 was equal to Goku and Vegeta while holding back.

Gogeta dog walks the musical instrument. Base Gogeta was outspeeding SSJ Broly in their chase, as well as dodging and deflecting his ki blasts. SSJ Gogeta was beating SSJ Broly. He could also take hits from FPSSJ Broly. Gogeta also has way too many techniques that can handle Piccolo.

If this vote is still eligible, I'm voting Gogeta for now for the skill and abilities advantage. He should be able to use techniques such as the God Bind to hold Piccolo in place and spam massive ki attacks.

Will change my vote if someone makes a great argument for Piccolo.

the Gammas don't scale to Blue Goku and Vegeta. Orange Piccolo scales to Blue Goku and Vegeta

Considering how Base Gogeta is already far superior to Blue Goku and Vegeta combined, plus Gogeta can go SSJ on top of that, he shouldn't have any trouble tearing Piccolo into orange chunks

Even if you do argue that the Gammas are on par with Blue Goku and Vegeta, Piccolo needs to prove that he can handle someone who is at bare minimum 100 times stronger than Blue Goku and Vegeta, which he doesn't have the feats to do. Sure, Gamma 2 couldn't even make Orange Piccolo flinch, but in DBZ it's been proven multiple times that you only need a 30% power increase to completely invalidate your opponent, so proving that Piccolo is 100 times stronger is really iffy

I'll also vote for Gogeta due to having the combined skill of both Goku and Vegeta as well as all of their techniques which can be mixed together to create more devastating attacks. Even if the AP is debatable over which of them is stronger, the skill that Gogeta possesses, in addition to the mastery of the Super Saiyan transformation both Goku and Vegeta have, just give him more of an edge.

I'll also vote for Gogeta due to having the combined skill of both Goku and Vegeta as well as all of their techniques which can be mixed together to create more devastating attacks. Even if the AP is debatable over which of them is stronger, the skill that Gogeta possesses, in addition to the mastery of the Super Saiyan transformation both Goku and Vegeta have, just give him more of an edge.
I don't think the OP is allowed to vote at least to my knowledge

Back