• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This Goku is not baseline
This is how the scaling chain goes
Goku(kaioken)>>Ginyu>Goku>>Recoome>Jeice=>Burter>>>Vegeta(post zenkai)>Zarbon(transformed)>>Vegeta(namek)>Zarbon>dodoria>great ape Vegeta>>x4 Goku>Kaioken x3 Goku(Saiyan saga)>Saiyan saga Vegeta(baseline)
I probably missed a few characters here and there
But yeah still probably a stomp

Last edited:
This Goku is not baseline
This is how the scaling chain goes
Goku(kaioken)>Ginyu>Goku>Recoome>Burter>Jeice>Vegeta(post zenkai)>Zarbon(transformed)>Vegeta (namek)>Zarbon>dodoria>great ape Vegeta>x4 Goku>Kaioken x3 Goku (Saiyan saga)>Saiyan saga Vegeta (baseline)
I probably missed a few characters here and there
But yeah still probably a stomp
You are right Goku is not above baseline I'm stupid. But that scaling chain is scuffed. It's actually like this.
Baseline = Vegeta < Cui < dodoria < zarbon <<< Kaioken 3x Goku = vegeta namek <<< monster zarbon <<< Vegeta post zenkai << recoom < burter ~ jeice <<< Goku (this Goku is above his kk4x but IDK where that scales here) < ginyu <<< Goku kaioken up to 10x (793.33 zettatons).
Unfortunately still not enough to beat deoxys and Goku gets outlasted very very quickly so it's still a stomp.

You are right Goku is not above baseline I'm stupid. But that scaling chain is scuffed. It's actually like this.
Baseline = Vegeta < Cui < dodoria < zarbon <<< Kaioken 3x Goku = vegeta namek <<< monster zarbon <<< Vegeta post zenkai << recoom < burter ~ jeice <<< Goku (this Goku is above his kk4x but IDK where that scales here) < ginyu <<< Goku kaioken up to 10x (793.33 zettatons).
Unfortunately still not enough to beat deoxys and Goku gets outlasted very very quickly so it's still a stomp.
Crap

With a form change that boosts speed, a move that boosts speed, a precog for defensive dodging, after image creation, teleportation, and a forcefield with Protect, Deoxys is probably avoiding being hit, and realizing that Mind Hax is nessisary regardless of how in-character it is to start.

Deoxys does his floaty wiggly alien thing and plays keepaway wth Goku while figuring this out.

Also Zap Canon will Paralyze if ever used, so another thing that makes Goku slower, even if it does basically nothing damage-wise.

I'd say speed equal or not, Goku just probably can't touch them.

With a form change that boosts speed, a move that boosts speed, a precog for defensive dodging, after image creation, teleportation, and a forcefield with Protect, Deoxys is probably avoiding being hit, and realizing that Mind Hax is nessisary regardless of how in-character it is to start.
Deoxys didn't try mind hax even when he was getting beaten up badly by rayquaza and teleportation and after images aren't an issue because of ki sensing and also the fact that every one in db can use after images and the precog comes from his move detect which it will need to use first but all of this is pointless since I am sure deoxys speed blitz here even without speed form apms

Deoxys didn't try mind hax even when he was getting beaten up badly by rayquaza and teleportation and after images aren't an issue because of ki sensing and also the fact that every one in db can use after images and the precog comes from his move detect which it will need to use first but all of this is pointless since I am sure deoxys speed blitz here even without speed form apms
Tracking mobility doesn't totally negate the value of added mobility. Deoxys can teleport, Goku can't in this key.

Precog being activated to work doesn't mean it's not an advantage.

An intelligent creature like Deoxys resorting to out of character moves when the opponent is no selling every other option is reasonable.

Fight's probably going to go to speed equal before being closed, just listing everything of value to note.

An intelligent creature like Deoxys resorting to out of character moves when the opponent is no selling every other option is reasonable.
Expect it didn't when rayquaza was absolutely destroying it on multiple occasions
Tracking mobility doesn't totally negate the value of added mobility. Deoxys can teleport, Goku can't in this key.
Ki sensing somewhat counters teleportation
Precog being activated to work doesn't mean it's not an advantage.
Sure it's definitely somewhat of an advantage but it's not that big of an advantage especially since it waste time to actually activate in a speed equal match this will give Goku a chance to attack deoxys rather easily

dang this sucks because Goku can't just kaioken and blitz unfortunately. Anyway I can't see Goku not winning, it doesn't matter if deoxys can speed amp, Goku blinks and one shots regardless, and I'm pretty sure Goku should have the edge in fighting skill.

Back