• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Joshua: 6 @BEASTHEART880, @Gasper, @TheKillerYT, @Toby020, @Rakih_Elyan, @Artorimachi_Meteoraft

Big smoke

Speed equalized

No knowledge of each other

(Base Joshua used and big smokes body armor is restricted. He only has a pistol this time)

in-character for both

They start 1ft apart

battle takes place on final destination from super smash bros brawl

Incap only

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
I mean Joshua can replicate his strength and speed so they should at least be equal in that. Don't know what to think about gun though.

I mean Joshua can replicate his strength and speed so they should at least be equal in that. Don't know what to think about gun though.
I believe the others say that Joshua can’t replicate non-living things like guns.

And I Believe the guns are 9-B in the gta series it says though we might need a gta expert here.

but even if they are 9-B as long smoke doesn’t shoot the head or torso or anything it’s incap.

since it’s incap he would go for Joshua’s arms and legs. Shooting them there would blow them off.

basically crippling Joshua and incapping him, it just depends on whether Joshua can incap smoke before he can do thet

The weapons are certainly there but I'd like to know more about Joshua's win conditions.

The weapons are certainly there but I'd like to know more about Joshua's win conditions.

Punching him before he can draw the gun out. The distance isn’t that far, so he could punch smoke before he gets the chance to shoot joshuas legs and arms rendering him crippled and incapacitate

How skilled is Joshua in H2H?
from someone who knows it

"I forgot which chapter it was in, but it says that all CANC members must pass training to fully join CANC

It would be strange if Joshua, who was trained as a leader, did not go through similar training"

doesn't have martial arts but does have at least some skill in fighting because he needs the training to join this secret organization.

First, stats such as power, speed, stamina etc will be equalized considering Joshua's ability to passively copy things like that

Second, I'm assuming that the gun isn't in his hand right away, so he needs to get it from his pocket or something like that

Third, in character Joshua would prefer to do something cruel, this is because his mind is corrupted by Bastet

Okay since it's only 1ft away then Joshua has a very high chance of stopping Big Smoke from drawing his gun (by holding his hand or something like that)

So I'm going to vote for Joshua, because he has a pretty high chance of winning

First, stats such as power, speed, stamina etc will be equalized considering Joshua's ability to passively copy things like that

Second, I'm assuming that the gun isn't in his hand right away, so he needs to get it from his pocket or something like that

Third, in character Joshua would prefer to do something cruel, this is because his mind is corrupted by Bastet

Okay since it's only 1ft away then Joshua has a very high chance of stopping Big Smoke from drawing his gun (by holding his hand or something like that)

So I'm going to vote for Joshua, because he has a pretty high chance of winning

vote counted though I should let you know the gun is 9-B

Grace and that’s

For Big smoke

also wow we made a successful match for the soon to be second most powerful series.

Also achievement for me as I’m the first person to do it 😁

Back