• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Hyper Sonic vs The End ended in Sonic's favor. Sonic's profile is locked, it has already been added to The End
Sage vs Chara ends in an inconclusive. Match was added to Sage’s profile but Chara is locked.
Added.

Both pages aren't locked, no reason to request their addition here

Whoops, sorry, don't usually forget to add the link. I just added it.
Asta vs Garou
Result: Icon
Speed was equalized
Two beat Saitama, needs to be on Saitama’s profile.

Links to the profiles are in the thread, just copy+paste the conditions on Two’s profile to Saitama’s.
Lavender beat Flowey in this thread

Flowey's 9-A "Flowey" key was used. Speed was equalized. I added it to Lavender's page but it needs to be added to Flowey's page as well. His is locked.
All added now.

Misato defeats Sweet Tooth. Needs to be added to both profiles.

Artyom defeats (2) Violatiles. Also needs to be added to both profiles.
6tskcv.jpg

These matches shouldn't have been removed from Levi's profile
Notable Victories

[[vsforum:threads/122720|Green Goblin]] ([[Sam Raimi's Spider-Man Trilogy]]) [[Green Goblin (Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy)|Green Goblin's Profile]] (Levi had access to Thunder Spears. Speed was equalized)

[[vsforum:threads/135044|King Bradley]] ([[Fullmetal Alchemist]]) [[King Bradley|King Bradley’s Profile]] (Both had prior knowledge of each other. King Bradley had access to optional equipment. Speed was equalized)

[[vsforum:threads/136185|Captain America]] ([[Marvel Cinematic Universe]]) [[Captain America (Marvel Cinematic Universe)|Captain America’s Profile]] (Base Captain America was used. Battle took place in a destroyed New York. Speed was equalized)

[[vsforum:threads/136590|Spider-Man]] ([[Marvel Cinematic Universe]]) [[Spider-Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe)|Spider-Man’s Profile]] (Base Spider-Man was used. Battle took place in Trost district. Speed was equalized)

Notable Losses

[[vsforum:threads/135267|Izuku Midoriya (Final Act)]] ([[My Hero Academia]]) [[Izuku Midoriya (Deku) (Final Act)|Deku's Profile]] (Base Deku was used. Levi had access to Thunder Spears. Speed was equalized)

If a match is removed by horrible reasons of course

Or when a character has a tier change, then the tier is removed, the battles can be added again if the characters has 0 changes/minimal changes that does not change the outcome
Alright then, i advocating this match need to be re-added to the respective profiles: https://www.vsbattles.com/threads/kikoru-shinomiya-vs-kamen-rider-ouja.135948/
Kikoru later key that being used was upgraded to Low 7-B hence it got removed, but now it go downgraded back to High 7-C

That. Levi was downgraded from 8-C to 9-A but that had no bearing on the wincons (that being his maneuver gear, skill, and 8-B swords)

That. Levi was downgraded from 8-C to 9-A but that had no bearing on the wincons (that being his maneuver gear, skill, and 8-B swords)
Yea, Levi's used to not getting hit by his opponents thanks to his incredible agility and the maneuverability that his gear grants him, so I advocate for the matches being re-added as well.

Thank you, that is a valid reason.

I'll go ahead and get all of those matches back up.

This match between Alien X and Infinity Ultron ended inconclusive:
  • Speed was equalized and both were in-character. Ultron had the six Infinity Stones
The match was added to Infinity Ultron's profile but Alien X's is locked. The thread can be closed by the way

hello everyone, so first of all, happy new year everyone, hope you had a great holiday with your families, second, this is my first time here on this thread and i already have two requests for you guys lol
This and This

This match between Alien X and Infinity Ultron ended inconclusive:
  • Speed was equalized and both were in-character. Ultron had the six Infinity Stones
The match was added to Infinity Ultron's profile but Alien X's is locked. The thread can be closed by the way
Done
hello everyone, so first of all, happy new year everyone, hope you had a great holiday with your families, second, this is my first time here on this thread and i already have two requests for you guys lol
This and This
All those profiles are unlocked so you can add the match yrslf.

I don't know Sigma's and Black Adam's profile yet but I went to check out Megaman's and Ginyu Force's profile and they are blocked yes, I can't write anything there lol I could be on a cell phone, but I sincerely do not know

Back