• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chisato Nishikigi vs Not Important (Hatred)

Another shitty story (yaaaaayyyyyy) :

The DA informs the 1st ranked Lycoris, Chisato, that a man who claims himself to be "the crusader" or "the hero" has been going across the city causing genocide and death where ever he goes. They stated that even though they have sent in many, MANY Lycorises to try and neutralize this terrorist, but to no avail. They were all brutally killed, skulls stomped in, throats slit, and some were even mutilated beyond all recognition. They predicted that he was heading toward the nearby power plant, and if he wasn't stopped, will cost the lives of millions. This was when Nishikigi knew that she had to stop "The Antagonist".

All speed is equal.
Not Important is equipped with an M16, an MP5, and a Flamethrower. He has 2 grenades, 1 Molotov, and 2 Flashbangs as well as his standard knife. He has access to armor.
Both are 20 meters away.
Takes place in a random ahh park.

Best girl ngl: 7

"-starts emo ahh dialogue-": 0

Incon:

Last edited:
Considering the skill feats Chisato has achieved, her experience, her ability to dodge projectiles and her super marksmanship, I'd say she'd eventually take down what's basically an untrained, albeit rather skilled, psycho.

Also, Chisato's higher LS (It's peak vs superhuman, but Chisato's feat is more impressive) means she can easily restrain him with her wire trap.

Btw, I have the feeling Not Important's ap should be 9-C and his LS peak human, I might make a quick CRT about that.

Btw, I have the feeling Not Important's ap should be 9-C and his LS peak human, I might make a quick CRT about that.
Well, that was escalated quickly
And yeah what did you said, the only thing i'll covering is the rocket launchers, flamethrowers, and shotguns which not going to be that much since I felt Chisato fought an inferior version of the boss here

Well damn, I wasn’t really keeping up with this match cause I thought it was dead. How many votes for Chisato are there right now?

Not really, Not Important's wincon were never about the physical anyway, and afaik Chisato's not bulletproof.

Back