• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

6tskcv.jpg

i am once again asking for this to be added on reinhard's profile
Handled.

Shiki won
Also, next time, please provide a brief description of the match, it had too many conditions and I didn't know how to summarize it in the profiles.
Mark 45 Iron Man (MCU) defeated Mandarin (MCU) in this thread

Mark 45 Iron Man is used and his lasers are restricted
Speed Equalized
Handled.

Why was the match with Naruto and Sasuke vs Madara removed from their profiles? Even with the new revisions, the AP of all three characters remain the same, and none of their abilities changed, so I don't know why the match was removed. Unless an explanation's given, I believe the match should be re-added to their profiles.
Bump

ToP Android 17 defeated ToP Gohan in this thread, so the match needs to be added to their respective profiles.

A battle between MCU Thanos and Awakened Garou ended inconclusively here, so the match needs to be added to both of their profiles.

Last edited:
Mecha Frieza defeated SSJ Namek Saga Goku in this thread, so the match needs to be added to both of their profiles.

Dyspo defeated Android 17 in this match, so admins need to add this to both of their profiles.

SSB Gogeta defeated Beast Gohan here, so the match needs to be added to their respective profiles.

ToP Android 17 defeated ToP Gohan in this thread, so the match needs to be added to their respective profiles.
Not enough votes to add this.
Pre-Awakening Thor (MCU) beat Goku (Dragonball Evolution) in this thread

Fully-Synced Goku and Pre-Awakening Thor are used
Speed Equalised
Fight Location: Los Pollos Hermanos car park in Albuquerque
A battle between MCU Thanos and Awakened Garou ended inconclusively here, so the match needs to be added to both of their profiles.
Mecha Frieza defeated SSJ Namek Saga Goku in this thread, so the match needs to be added to both of their profiles.

Dyspo defeated Android 17 in this match, so admins need to add this to both of their profiles.

SSB Gogeta defeated Beast Gohan here, so the match needs to be added to their respective profiles.
Jiren defeated Gohan in this thread, so the match needs to be added to both of their profiles.
SCP-076-2 significantly outskilled Connor in this thread (0-7-0), the matchup only needs to be added to 076's profile since it's locked.
Handled
Horned Serpent's Profile was already unlocked so you could add the match to his profile and ask here for Kratos's profile but well.... I've added the match to both.

Back