• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Clover defeated Chi-Chi on this thread.

I need Chi-Chi's profile to be unlocked please.
I have modified the description that was added to Clover's profile, and then added it to Chi-Chi's profile.

Sans lost to Ali in this thread

(Pre-Data Erasure Override Mode Ali is used. Speed equalized. Both 10 meters apart. Battle takes place in the judgement hall)
I modified the description on Ali's profile, and then added it to Sans' profile.

Sans lost to Knuckles the Echidna (Game) in this thread

(Modern Knuckles was used and had access to Wisps. The battle took place at the Judgement Hall. Speed was equalized)
I put Knuckles' win against Sans at the very bottom, so they're chronologically organized. And I added the loss to Sans' profile.

You can't do that?
(If that sounds demeaning it isn't, I thought mods could unlock profiles)
As Maverick Zero X mentioned, Thread Moderators can't unlock pages. They have different areas of responsibilities, therefore, they do not have permission to edit or unlock pages with administrator-level protection.

This is the page that explains what the Thread Moderators do in great detail.
And this is the page that explains what the Content Moderators do in great detail.
You can check the other staff positions, what their responsibilities are, and what they can do, the staff positions are listed here.

Sorry for derailing a little bit, I just wanted to share the available information.

As Maverick Zero X mentioned, Thread Moderators can't unlock pages. They have different areas of responsibilities, therefore, they do not have permission to edit or unlock pages with administrator-level protection.

This is the page that explains what the Thread Moderators do in great detail.
And this is the page that explains what the Content Moderators do in great detail.
You can check the other staff positions, what their responsibilities are, and what they can do, the staff positions are listed here.

Sorry for derailing a little bit, I just wanted to share the available information.
Oh, thank you for your help then.

Notable losses:
[[vsforum:threads/144003|Sad Larry]] ([[Cyanide and Happiness|Verse]]) [[Sad Larry|Sad Larry's Profile]] (SBA, Sad Larry's luck acts first & Frisk is 9-B & in their neutral route version. Speed is equalized)

Notable victories:
[[vsforum:threads/144003|Frisk]] ([[Undertale|Verse]]) [[Frisk|Frisk's Profile]] (SBA, Sad Larry's luck acts first & Frisk is 9-B & in their neutral route version. Speed is equalized)

Link

Notable losses:
[[vsforum:threads/144003|Sad Larry]] ([[Cyanide and Happiness|Verse]]) [[Sad Larry|Sad Larry's Profile]] (SBA, Sad Larry's luck acts first & Frisk is 9-B & in their neutral route version. Speed is equalized)

Notable victories:
[[vsforum:threads/144003|Frisk]] ([[Undertale|Verse]]) [[Frisk|Frisk's Profile]] (SBA, Sad Larry's luck acts first & Frisk is 9-B & in their neutral route version. Speed is equalized)

Link
I got confused by your message and thought Sad Larry won against Frisk when it's the other way around.

I have put the win/loss on the pages, but I didn't use your version. It's not formatted properly like the usual match additions, and there is no need to mention SBA because every aspect that is not specified will be under SBA by default. Thanks for the effort though, it's appreciated.

Timmy Turner beated Kirby in this thread. Speed was equalized and both had prior knowledge on each other. Both also had their optional equipment and Post Star Allies Kirby and Turbo Timmy with Fairy Magic and Genius Intelligence were used, Kirby was 3-C while Timmy was 3-A. It took place in a random Solar System
Edit 1:nvm the profiles are both unlocked so imma try to add it
Edit 2: i failed miserably

Last edited:
Heimdall (God of War) defeated Son Goku (DBS Anime) here. Speed was equalized and Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku was used. Both were Low 2-C.

Asking to add it to Goku's profile as it is locked.
Timmy Turner beated Kirby in this thread. Speed was equalized and both had prior knowledge on each other. Both also had their optional equipment and Post Star Allies Kirby and Turbo Timmy with Fairy Magic and Genius Intelligence were used, Kirby was 3-C while Timmy was 3-A. It took place in a random Solar System
Edit 1:nvm the profiles are both unlocked so imma try to add it
Edit 2: i failed miserably
Thanos lost to Odin in this match.

Speed is equalised. Thanos has the Power Stone and Space Stone. Fight took place on Asgard

I added them

It would also be more effective if everybody could add the description you wish to add to the match in future request, for example as in this request.
Thanos defeated Sans in this match:
  • Speed was equalized and both were in-character. Thanos had the Power Stone and Space Stone
Because sometimes they only put the match addition request and it has a lot of text and sometimes it is annoying to have to formulate a description.

Last edited:
Back