• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

saitama vs boros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen anyone do this one so here we go
Battle will be like in the anime but speed will be equal for both and boros will have prep/prior knowledge
Battle takes place in dio
saitama is in his high 6-A key and boros will be in Meteoric Burst with CSRC allowed.
boros has a few years worth of prep because he arrived early. he is aware of saitamas strength so he is given 3 years of time to think of a plan and strategy to beat saitama. Saitama is unaware of boros outside earth and has no idea he is here. this is before they met in the anime/manga. saitama has 0 prep time and 0 knowledge of boros.

who wins?
caped baldy (Teezar)

Dominator of the universe (Delta333, TauanVictor)

incon:

Last edited:
Boros have prior knowledge, he would know that he cannot defeat Saitama, he will try to use Star Roaring Canon in the start of the match, he will lose energy, Saitama one taps

Boros kicks Saitama into space, but not to the Moon this time
Saitama is willing to kill, he wouldnt just let Boros attack him without doing nothing, it would be like Saitama vs Orochi, and I am pretty sure that if Boros knows about Saitama, he would try to use his strongest attack in the start

Saitama is always willing to kill against a monster and he was willing to kill Boros in their fight, he just amused him a bit beforehand. Also speed is equal so Saitama gets outskilled a bit.

And if Boros knows about Saitama, then he knows even his strongest attack won't do any damage.

Saitama is always willing to kill against a monster and he was willing to kill Boros in their fight
Saitama wasnt willing to kill, he could end the fight in the start, he only wanted to kill when Boros was going to use Star Roaring Canon
Also speed is equal so Saitama gets outskilled a bit.
Does Boros even has combat feats? If not, I dont think that he outskill Saitama, and Saitama even when he was just a normal human, he could outskill a monster that was far stronger than him

Saitama wasnt willing to kill, he could end the fight in the start, he only wanted to kill when Boros was going to use Star Roaring Canon
He was always going to kill him, Boros was a threat to the whole planet even without SRC.
Does Boros even has combat feats? If not, I dont think that he outskill Saitama, and Saitama even when he was just a normal human, he could outskill a monster that was far stronger than him
He didn't "outskill" Crablante, he just found a weak spot and took him by surprise. Also, Crablante was kind of a moron. Boros doesn't have any skill "feats" per se but he clearly has great acrobatic prowess so I think he could dodge a few attacks at least
I'm pretty sure it was stated that Saitama can fly back to earth by just blowing himself.
That's true but iirc they weren't too sure about it.
Anyway this match is dumb
Meh, I was just trying to see the OP's reasoning.
Saitama can't lose against someone from his own verse.
He doesn't have plot hax, you know? Obviously from a writing standpoint, duh, he won't, but that's different

He was always going to kill him, Boros was a threat to the whole planet even without SRC.
Do u have any proof that he was willing to kill during their fights? Because I dont see one
He didn't "outskill" Crablante, he just found a weak spot and took him by surprise. Also, Crablante was kind of a moron. Boros doesn't have any skill "feats" per se but he clearly has great acrobatic prowess so I think he could dodge a few attacks at least
Saitama has great acrobatic powers as well, I dont see why he wont be able to dodge Boros attacks, and still, Saitama shockwaves have planetary range, it can kill boros with a single hit, but Boros cannot damage Saitama
He doesn't have plot hax, you know? Obviously from a writing standpoint, duh, he won't, but that's different
I never said that he has plot hax.

Do u have any proof that he was willing to kill during their fights? Because I dont see one
What the **** do you think was Saitama's plan? Put him in jail? Puri Puri Prisoner can effortlessly break out of the world's strongest prisons, you think Boros can't do the same? Or maybe you think he was just gonna let him go and destroy a city or two?
Saitama has great acrobatic powers as well, I dont see why he wont be able to dodge Boros attacks, and still, Saitama shockwaves have planetary range, it can kill boros with a single hit, but Boros cannot damage Saitama
Saitama rarely uses shockwaves in character, especially as a leading move.
I never said that he has plot hax.
Then "Saitama cannot lose" isn't a thing

What the **** do you think was Saitama's plan? Put him in jail? Puri Puri Prisoner can effortlessly break out of the world's strongest prisons, you think Boros can't do the same?
I never said that it was his plan, I said that he wasnt willing to kill
Saitama rarely uses shockwaves in character, especially as a leading move.
Actually most of his punches cause shockwaves
Then "Saitama cannot lose" isn't a thing
It is a thing, nobody can defeat Saitama, it would be NLF in others verses, but it is inside of OPM ,so yeah, nobody can defeat Saitama and doesnt matter what Boros tries to do, he will lose
onepunch_man_77_5.jpg

I never said that it was his plan, I said that he wasnt willing to kill
And that's blatantly wrong, since killing him was the only way to stop him.
Actually most of his punches cause shockwaves
Not really, I don't see him obliterating city blocks every time he punches a monster.
It is a thing, nobody can defeat Saitama, it would be NLF in others verses, but it is inside of OPM ,so yeah, nobody can defeat Saitama and doesnt matter what Boros tries to do, he will lose
That's plothax you're describing. Saitama won't lose because he's the strongest, but nothing prevents him from losing to other things, such as hax. And yes I know Saitama has shown resistances to some hax in the series, but we don't assume he'll resist it all

And that's blatantly wrong, since killing him was the only way to stop him.
He wasnt willing to kill
Not really, I don't see him obliterating city blocks every time he punches a monster.
It was shown others times clouds being splitted by Saitama punches, like against vaccine man and deep sea king
That's plothax you're describing. Saitama won't lose because he's the strongest, but nothing prevents him from losing to other things, such as hax.
it aint work in Saitama inside of his verse

anyways, Saitama can't lose this, and Saitama wasnt willing to kill Boros, as Boros was literally like Saitama, too strong that nobody could defeat him
main-qimg-db66094ce2f7512622ca3d4c1b6fbc11.jpeg

and then, Saitama wanted to give Boros the feeling of a real fight, which is the reason that Boros said ''it was a challenging fight'' and Saitama answered ''Yeah, sure it was'', and Boros called him a liar and stated that he had strength to spare, and saitama makes a kind of sad face, so yeah, he was giving to Boros the feeling of a real fight, as it was the thing that Boros wanted to have, since, he waited 20 years to it, and Saitama knows the feeling of wanting a real fight, so yeah
7020111-cv6cbxpy_2_1.jpg

He wasnt willing to kill
Not an argument, you're just repeating yourself.
It was shown others times clouds being splitted by Saitama punches, like against vaccine man and deep sea king
Sometimes, yes. Also again, Saitama wouldn't go all-out to begin with.
it aint work in Saitama inside of his verse
Make a CRT.
anyways, Saitama can't lose this, and Saitama wasnt willing to kill Boros, as Boros was literally like Saitama, too strong that nobody could defeat him

and then, Saitama wanted to give Boros the feeling of a real fight, which is the reason that Boros said ''it was a challenging fight'' and Saitama answered ''Yeah, sure it was'', and Boros called him a liar and stated that he had strength to spare, and saitama makes a kind of sad face, so yeah, he was giving to Boros the feeling of a real fight, as it was the thing that Boros wanted to have, since, he waited 20 years to it, and Saitama knows the feeling of wanting a real fight, so yeah
You think I don't know that? Saitama gave him the thrill of a final fight, but he also killed him because he knew he had to, those two don't exclude each other.

Not an argument, you're just repeating yourself.
I explained it in the last part of the comment
Make a CRT.
no, why should I? its not even a power, its just saitama stated that doesnt matter what, he wont lose, which works inside of his verse
You think I don't know that? Saitama gave him the thrill of a final fight, but he also killed him because he knew he had to, those two don't exclude each other.
So? Thats my point, Saitama wasnt willing to kill, he gave him the thrill of a fight, which is the thing that Boros always wanted and Saitama as well, and yeah, he killed Boros when he needed to, but in this match, he is willing to kill, different from the canon fight when he wanted to give to Boros the feeling of a fight

Then this holds absolutely no weight since it's not currently accepted.
So? Thats my point, Saitama wasnt willing to kill, he gave him the thrill of a fight, which is the thing that Boros always wanted and Saitama as well, and yeah, he killed Boros when he needed to, but in this match, he is willing to kill, different from the canon fight when he wanted to give to Boros the feeling of a fight
He walked into the fight with the intention to kill Boros, he only had that decision mid-fight, this isn't any different.

Then this holds absolutely no weight since it's not currently accepted.
Its not even a power, why would it need a CRT? its just saitama stating that nothing will work with him, which works in his verse
he only had that decision mid-fight, this isn't any different.
And? he wasnt willing to kill most of the fight, and this is different, as SBA puts Saitama willing to kill, which means that Boros has few to no incon

Its not even a power, why would it need a CRT? its just saitama stating that nothing will work with him, which works in his verse
It's a bunch of resistances.
And? he wasnt willing to kill most of the fight, and this is different, as SBA puts Saitama willing to kill, which means that Boros has few to no incon
He was willing to kill him every second of the fight, he just didn't because he wanted to give him some fun first. Guess what else SBA has to say? "In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't."

It's a bunch of resistances.
I mean, he kinda does, which type of hax in OPM saitama didnt showed resistance? because most of OPM stuff can be countered with willpower alone.
He was willing to kill him every second of the fight, he just didn't because he wanted to give him some fun first. Guess what else SBA has to say? "In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't."
He wasnt and I already explained the reason, the rest is debunked things that I already answered, Saitama has no reason to give Boros as ''Feeling of fight'', as he is willing to kill here

I mean, he kinda does, which type of hax in OPM saitama didnt showed resistance? because most of OPM stuff can be countered with willpower alone.
Again, make a CRT to get those added to the profile. Also kicking into space isn't hax
He wasnt and I already explained the reason, the rest is debunked things that I already answered, Saitama has no reason to give Boros as ''Feeling of fight'', as he is willing to kill here
You didn't debunk or explain shit, you just made poor arguments and told me shit I already knew. Saitama will STILL be casual at the beginning of the fight, and he will STILL realize Boros is similar to him and want to give him one last fight.

Again, make a CRT to get those added to the profile
It doesnt need to be added, as Saitama already have super willpower in his profile, which is the basis to resist all stuff in OPM
Also kicking into space isn't hax
I never said that it was hax, I only mentioned hax because u mentioned ''a lot of resistances'' first
You didn't debunk or explain shit, you just made poor arguments and told me shit I already knew.
then?
, and he will STILL realize Boros is similar to him and want to give him one last fight.
He wont, as he already have meet Boros around chapter 30, One Punch Man currently have even more than 140 chapters, so, he knows everything about Boros, he have no reason to give to Boros the feeling of a real fight, as he already give it and he already knows about Boros

Then nothing lol
He wont, as he already have meet Boros around chapter 30, One Punch Man currently have even more than 140 chapters, so, he knows everything about Boros, he have no reason to give to Boros the feeling of a real fight, as he already give it and he already knows about Boros
Why would knowing Boros not make him want to do that? If anything it would guarantee that he does, since he knows Boros isn't a threat and knows he yearns for a fight.

Let's just fish up the interview where they said Saitama might Serious Series: Serious Fart himself back to Earth, that's the only thing that actually matters in this thread.

Because both Boros and Saitama already meet before, and they know what happend

why would give him the feeling of a ''real fight'' to Boros if he already gave it to Boros and Boros died knowing that cant defeat Saitama?
This Boros hasn't met Saitama, he just has knowledge about him.

This Boros hasn't met Saitama, he just has knowledge about him.
Why does this Boros hasnt met Saitama if he already matched him? And how does Saitama just has knowledge about him if he didnt met him according to u? it makes no sense, anyways, Saitama knows everything about Boros, and knows that the ''kick'' can be dangerous if he is kicked to the space, and this along with others things like willing to kill make Boros have few to no wincons

Saitama has knowledge because he has met Boros. This Boros, however, is taken from earlier in the timeline and only has knowledge on Saitama.

Saitama didn't really seem to get spooked by the kick and again he already was willing to kill him as explained multiple times. Also speed is equalized so Boros can just hit him you know?

however, is taken from earlier in the timeline and only has knowledge on Saitama.
Why? His profile has immortality type 2, which he only showed after being left in a near-death state post serious punch, which means that he also knows everything about Saitama
Saitama didn't really seem to get spooked by the kick
but he knows that the kick can sent him to the space
Also speed is equalized so Boros can just hit him you know?
Saitama can dodge boros attacks anyways or just physically overpower it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back