• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs Ollerus (Star wars vs Toaru)

I'm assuming speed is equalised.

Firstly, I'm sure that Vader has the AP advantage, since you could create a laughably long scaling chain from Yarael Poof who's planet level feat is already a bit beyond baseline iirc. It doesn't matter since SW might be getting downgraded to High 6-A

The make or break thing here is hax. I have no clue as to if Ollerus is some sort of tier 1 smurf or not. That power null seems really problematic, but based on this thread it apparently can only be used on "Gods"?

The other big thing in Ollerus' favour is the hundreds of millions of explosions that apparently spawn on every part of the target's body.

I do not know of the level of mind hax resistance Ollerus possesses. If someone could tell me that would be great

As for Vader, while I am unsure of the specifics of his mind hax potential in Legends, I'm at least fairly certain its a fair bit beyond baseline. Some input from Vader experts would be pretty cool here.

Vader's precognition lets him predict his opponent's actions meaning he can be alerted to Ollerus' intent to perform the hundred million spam attack and it would be quite in character for him to just rush Ollerus and cut him up in that case. High-Low regeneration isn't enough to come back from something as severe as decapitation for example.

Anyway, because I don't know exactly the potency of Ollerus' hax and resistances I can't make a judgement as to who would win.

I'm assuming speed is equalised.

Firstly, I'm sure that Vader has the AP advantage, since you could create a laughably long scaling chain from Yarael Poof who's planet level feat is already a bit beyond baseline iirc. It doesn't matter since SW might be getting downgraded to High 6-A

The make or break thing here is hax. I have no clue as to if Ollerus is some sort of tier 1 smurf or not. That power null seems really problematic, but based on this thread it apparently can only be used on "Gods"?

The other big thing in Ollerus' favour is the hundreds of millions of explosions that apparently spawn on every part of the target's body.

I do not know of the level of mind hax resistance Ollerus possesses. If someone could tell me that would be great

As for Vader, while I am unsure of the specifics of his mind hax potential in Legends, I'm at least fairly certain its a fair bit beyond baseline. Some input from Vader experts would be pretty cool here.

Vader's precognition lets him predict his opponent's actions meaning he can be alerted to Ollerus' intent to perform the hundred million spam attack and it would be quite in character for him to just rush Ollerus and cut him up in that case. High-Low regeneration isn't enough to come back from something as severe as decapitation for example.

Anyway, because I don't know exactly the potency of Ollerus' hax and resistances I can't make a judgement as to who would win.
Yikes I forgot to equalize speed. Ollerus mind hax resistance sucks since it requires knocking himself, meanwhile Vader's mind hax is hilariously WAY above baseline. The problem is he doesn't really use it.

Power null also only works on Magic gods and it requires close contact ( a bad idea against someone with a laser sword and precognition)

Ollerus also has an attack that can affect every single organ of your body, which he kinda starts in character, it's also thought based. But Vader can do the same thing with the force, as he has shown the ability to affect internal organs. This is a battle where both can one shot the other by literally thinking

Yikes I forgot to equalize speed. Ollerus mind hax resistance sucks since it requires knocking himself, meanwhile Vader's mind hax is hilariously WAY above baseline. The problem is he doesn't really use it.

Power null also only works on Magic gods and it requires close contact ( a bad idea against someone with a laser sword and precognition)

Ollerus also has an attack that can affect every single organ of your body, which he kinda starts in character, it's also thought based. But Vader can do the same thing with the force, as he has shown the ability to affect internal organs. This is a battle where both can one shot the other by literally thinking
I guess I'll go incon for now then.

I guess I'll go incon for now then.
But here is the thing, Vader has precognition which could alert him of the danger Ollerus is and force him to react first. But it's likely they just use their insta wins at the same time

so incon

Just to explain, these two spells are different.

There is the wall of explosions that has these hundreds of millions explosions, while the organ target spell is his other spell with a strange name that attacks the whole body instantly.

There is the wall of explosions that has these hundreds of millions explosions, while the organ target spell is his other spell with a strange name that attacks the whole body instantly.
Ah OK, thanks for the clarification.

Sorry for asking but...would you kindly vote?

only one left

Back