• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Mob's AP: Higher than 8.35 Exatons

Mob's Speed: Higher than Mach 5202

Mob's LS: Higher than 1.382 × 10^15 kg (Class P)

Tatsumaki's AP: Higher than 5.68 Exatons

Tatsumaki's Speed: At least Mach 7278

Tatsumaki's LS: 1.15558624e + 16 Kg (Class P)

Last edited:
Not gonna participate cause I haven’t watched Mob yet, but I just wanna clarify Tatsumaki’s scaling chain, cause “higher than 5.68 exatons” doesn’t really cover it.

Tatsumaki >>> (effortlessly overpowered her while weakened and wounded) Psykorochi > (believed that she could defeat someone who overpowered it) Gaia Cannon > Orochi = 5.68 exatons

Not gonna participate cause I haven’t watched Mob yet, but I just wanna clarify Tatsumaki’s scaling chain, cause “higher than 5.68 exatons” doesn’t really cover it.
Well, you're in for a real treat then, cuz it's an absolutely amazing show, and it just ended, so you won't have to wait for anything.
Tatsumaki >>> (effortlessly overpowered her while weakened and wounded) Psykorochi > (believed that she could defeat someone who overpowered it) Gaia Cannon > Orochi = 5.68 exatons
Fair, though Psykos didn't even know about Saitama, at least now in the newer chapter Murata and ONE published, so the AP of Mob and Tatsumaki should be at least comparable.

Mob's AP: 8.35 Exatons

Mob's Speed: Mach 5202

Mob's LS: Higher than 1.382 × 10^15 kg (Class P)

Tatsumaki's Speed: At least Mach 7278 (Massively Hypersonic+)

Tatsumaki's LS: 1.15558624e + 16 Kg (Class P)
If we go with the key 8 Exatons, then "???" will scale much higher. The strongest 100% Mob must also scale to 10 times its stated LS

Last edited:
Tatsumaki has a 1.39x speed advantage.

LS and AP should be comparable, however Tats is much more experienced in the use of forces. Unlike Shigeo, who used to prefer to avoid them, Tatsumaki enjoyed it all her life.

Her barrier manipulation and telekinesis are very precise. Therefore, I see a number of advantages in it.

However, Mob learns very quickly and also has many more abilities, such as matter manipulation (full restoration of buildings and books to their previous state when they were destroyed), explosion manipulation, plant manipulation, regeneration, mental body and energy absorption.

This will increase the odds in his favor, but only if Tats doesn't try to kill him in the first place.

???%'s feat is more or less effortless so that would bring the gap between them down quite a bit.

Anyway, this seems to go more or less like how their first match on site went. ???% and Tatsumaki are even in all statistics, though Tatsumaki has a minor speed and a significant range advantage while ???% has slightly higher lifting strength.

That being said, ???% can absorb her energy over the course of a fight and blast her with energy beams and orbs and utilitize powers that he's seen before, like he does in his earlier key. Meaning that she'd potentially be facing down clone attacks, elemental damage and even illusions if need be.

I'd give this to ???% after a close fight.

Edit: I'm assuming this is ???% since 100% Mob gets oneshot by Tatsumaki.

Last edited:
Anyway, this seems to go more or less like how their first match on site went. ???% and Tatsumaki are even in all statistics, though Tatsumaki has a minor speed and a significant range advantage while ???% has slightly higher lifting strength.

That being said, ???% can absorb her energy over the course of a fight and blast her with energy beams and orbs and utilitize powers that he's seen before, like he does in his earlier key. Meaning that she'd potentially be facing down clone attacks, elemental damage and even illusions if need be.

I'd give this to ???% after a close fight.

Edit: I'm assuming this is ???% since 100% Mob gets oneshot by Tatsumaki.
I'm sorry that Mob didn't directly show copying the powers of other espers. In that case, he could teleport much better than Shimazaki, spam hundreds of powerful black holes, curse and read minds.

I'm sorry that Mob didn't directly show copying the powers of other espers. In that case, he could teleport much better than Shimazaki, spam hundreds of powerful black holes, curse and read minds.
He does though? Both against the harvest spirit and by copying Astral Projection from nothing but the memory of an esper doing it.

He does though? Both against the harvest spirit and by copying Astral Projection from nothing but the memory of an esper doing it.
Yes, he can do it. It's just a pity he didn't demonstrate. So his profile would be richer, and his exploits would be more interesting. Just think, if Ishiguro was creating a bunch of black holes that sucked up the building, then what could 100% or ???%

Can't believe even Mob somehow dabs on Boros now. High 6-A in exatons just feels surreal,lol.
Also, the fight would actually work in character since ???% is going to cause severe infrastructure damage just by walking and isn't open to reasoning, wich would force HA to deploy Tatsumaki to take him down.

But now going towards the fight itself

AP: Tatsumaki destroyed Psykorochi on a cellular level, who believed herself to be able to fight a character who effortlessly one-shotted the character with the 5 exaton feat.
While Mob was able to casually nuke to oblivion a mob of characters who were overwhelming his 100% form (8 exatons) in one blow. So i'd say they are pretty even, if not a slight advantage for Tatsumaki.

LS: somewhat even too

Speed: Tatsumaki upscales from being 1.3x faster, wich while helpful if they ever went melee, it's unlikely to matter much when both characters main go to is TKing eachother. ( could help her abuse her range advantage tho.)

Hax/abilities: Mob takes the edge here with useful skills like energy absorption ( wich effectively makes him unable to run out of psychic power here while depleting Tatsumaki's. And while he can likely absorb attacks equal to his own i don't recall him ever absorbing out of being TKed) and healing (was able to instantly heal a broken arm vs Toichiro )compared to Tatsumaki's slightly better use of basics like TK and Barrier. ???% barely uses copied techniques and his mimicry is more based on powers that intrigue him rather than useful stuff for combat. (This will likely change in a few chapters of Tatsumaki's arc, however. )

Experience/skill: While neither side has real formal training in H2H, Tatsumaki had a way rougher childhood, is older, and her fight vs Psykorochi is imo a significantly better fight IQ feat than anything Mob has displayed, as he often focuses on ocerpowering and ending conflict rather than fighting smart like say, Teruki. ???% also has never been in a real fight and therefore it's hard to predict what he'd do against a comparable foe ( considering both can likely measure eachother's powers. )

Verdict:
All in all both are quite even. Mob's healing and absorption give him options to replenish physical/psychic stamina to a great extent while also slowly decreasing Tatsumaki's, giving Mob an eventually inevitable win in a direct tug of war type fight, even if she has better feats of Physical stamina.
Meanwhile, Tatsumaki's considerably higher speed and experience means she is unlikely to let the first scenario happen and is bound to start trying to find different ways to win the fight. That coupled with considerably higher speed and range means she could start throwing rubble and use the opportunity to get away from ???% and create a plan to defeat him. ( likely similar to how she kills him in the Death Battle, throwing large amounts of rubble and then focusing all her power on breaking his shield while it falls on him.)

Imo i can see the latter happening more often. High diff win for Tatsumaki for me.

Hax/abilities: Mob takes the edge here with useful skills like energy absorption ( wich effectively makes him unable to run out of psychic power here while depleting Tatsumaki's. And while he can likely absorb attacks equal to his own i don't recall him ever absorbing out of being TKed) and healing (was able to instantly heal a broken arm vs Toichiro )compared to Tatsumaki's slightly better use of basics like TK and Barrier. ???% barely uses copied techniques and his mimicry is more based on powers that intrigue him rather than useful stuff for combat. (This will likely change in a few chapters of Tatsumaki's arc, however. )
In all fairness, Mob doesn't use copied abilities as much due to the fact that he's never had an equal in this key. I have no doubt that he'd use his more esoteric abilities if pushed to it.
Experience/skill: While neither side has real formal training in H2H, Tatsumaki had a way rougher childhood, is older, and her fight vs Psykorochi is imo a significantly better fight IQ feat than anything Mob has displayed, as he often focuses on ocerpowering and ending conflict rather than fighting smart like say, Teruki. ???% also has never been in a real fight and therefore it's hard to predict what he'd do against a comparable foe ( considering both can likely measure eachother's powers. )
I would note that ???% is completely sentient and basically a mirror personality of Mob's. He'd more than likely at least have the memories and experiences of fighting the likes of Toichiro by proxy.
Verdict:
All in all both are quite even. Mob's healing and absorption give him options to replenish physical/psychic stamina to a great extent while also slowly decreasing Tatsumaki's, giving Mob an eventually inevitable win in a direct tug of war type fight, even if she has better feats of Physical stamina.
Meanwhile, Tatsumaki's considerably higher speed and experience means she is unlikely to let the first scenario happen and is bound to start trying to find different ways to win the fight. That coupled with considerably higher speed and range means she could start throwing rubble and use the opportunity to get away from ???% and create a plan to defeat him. ( likely similar to how she kills him in the Death Battle, throwing large amounts of rubble and then focusing all her power on breaking his shield while it falls on him.)

Imo i can see the latter happening more often. High diff win for Tatsumaki for me.
Fair. I personally feel it's the reverse but I can see this happening.

Tatsumaki has a 1.39x speed advantage.

LS and AP should be comparable, however Tats is much more experienced in the use of forces. Unlike Shigeo, who used to prefer to avoid them, Tatsumaki enjoyed it all her life.

Her barrier manipulation and telekinesis are very precise. Therefore, I see a number of advantages in it.

However, Mob learns very quickly and also has many more abilities, such as matter manipulation (full restoration of buildings and books to their previous state when they were destroyed), explosion manipulation, plant manipulation, regeneration, mental body and energy absorption.

This will increase the odds in his favor, but only if Tats doesn't try to kill him in the first place.
Can't Tatsumaki not shield + attack at the same time, while Mob can? Seeing as their AP is comparable, I could see Mob just blocking and instantly lashing back for an easy W.

Here's my verdict: Mob has slightly higher AP, slightly lower speed, but way more hax, so I'm voting Mob.

I bet on Mob by sucking out energy and a greater variety of abilities. In this form, he is as straightforward and cold-blooded as possible. It costs him 1 time to break through the Tatsumaki barrier and the fate of 80% Toichiro awaits her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back