• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-096 VS SCP-173 GRACE

Incon, 096 wont attack 173 due to it being a statue, and 096's regen will stop it from dying

even if you start 096 in rage, 173's own regen will just piece itself back together.

I think 173 takes this, 173 vs 096 has been done before with 173 being able to break 096's bones, and once his bones are broken he's vulnerable to acid, which 173 can use. Add in 173's duplication and the gap widens even more. Vote for 173
how does 173 get around 096's regen?

also, the "once his bones are broken he's vulnerable to acid, which 173 can use." what are you talking about? Where is 173 going to get acid lmao??? 173 cant do anything here

in the link you provided, you failed to miss the fact that it ended with neither dying.

"SCP-173 was exposed to SCP-096 and successfully broke its spine into two pieces between the fourth and fifth vertebrae."

The image of a hole ripped into the side of a metal wall appears on the screen behind Dr. Daniels.

"Of course after 5 hours of having its neck snapped, things went a little sideways. But recovery was accomplished fairly quickly.
he... survived the termination attempt...

Last edited:
also, the "once his bones are broken he's vulnerable to acid, which 173 can use." what are you talking about? Where is 173 going to get acid lmao??? 173 cant do anything here
straight from his profile "SCP-173 is capable of altering the chemical compound of its excrement so it becomes a highly volatile, acid-like substance"
how does 173 get around 096's regen?
In the tale getting acid into 096 bone weakened him so much that gunfire could kill him.

in the link you provided, you failed to miss the fact that it ended with neither dying.
SCP doesn't have a strict cannon so the author doesn't use 173's duplication or acid manipulation, however, we use a composite for our extended canon SCP's, if the author did give 173 those powers he probably would have been able to kill him.

In the tale getting acid into 096 bone weakened him so much that gunfire could kill him.
In some tale scp 096 pushed the sun aswell also that was a fan made video
SCP doesn't have a strict cannon so the author doesn't use 173's duplication or acid manipulation, however, we use a composite for our extended canon SCP's, if the author did give 173 those powers he probably would have been able to kill him.
SCP 096 like I said moved the sun aswell but I dont see him bragging

straight from his profile "SCP-173 is capable of altering the chemical compound of its excrement so it becomes a highly volatile, acid-like substance"
173 snaps necks, he does not rip flesh off of people. he's never shown to do so. and. his bones are still resistant to acid. not only does 173 not in character rip flesh off of humans, but 096 resists acid.
he still doesn't rip flesh off of people. he wont get the chance to use the acid. and 096 still resists acid, so still not happening.

as you said, vsbattles uses a composite of extended canon. so had the author used his resistance to acid, he wouldn't have died. (not to mention the fact 173 would have to literally shit on 096 for this to happen)

173 snaps necks, he does not rip flesh off of people. he's never shown to do so. and. his bones are still resistant to acid. not only does 173 not in character rip flesh off of humans, but 096 resists acid.

he still doesn't rip flesh off of people. he wont get the chance to use the acid. and 096 still resists acid, so still not happening.

as you said, vsbattles uses a composite of extended canon. so had the author used his resistance to acid, he wouldn't have died. (not to mention the fact 173 would have to literally shit on 096 for this to happen)
The tale I linked addresses acid resistance "SCP-096 has proven much more difficult to destroy than we previously had considered. You've been briefed on our past attempts. Fire, radiation, acid, kinetic force. Our most recent test involved SCP-682, and it was also unsuccessful." Then after his bones are broken they can pump acid into him and then 096 is vulnerable. It resists acid from the outside.

This tale has 173 ripping apart 682 "The only good news is that about 150 of the bastards teamed up and ripped SCP-682 apart. Brought a smile to my face." Ripping off flesh is something 173 has done.

In some tale scp 096 pushed the sun aswell also that was a fan made video

SCP 096 like I said moved the sun aswell but I dont see him bragging
It's a tale on the SCP Wiki so it counts. 096 pushing the sun doesn't seem to be accepted, it might be an outlier, Maybe you can try your hand at a crt. My vote is still for 173.

It's a tale on the SCP Wiki so it counts. 096 pushing the sun doesn't seem to be accepted, it might be an outlier, Maybe you can try your hand at a crt. My vote is still for 173.
The sun thing is literally on the page though. "It survived in the sun for over a week."

"Able to move the sun's orbit a noticeable amount in The Foundation's eye in a week"

those are his page. they are accepted.

you also ignored the fact its acid manipulation is from its feces, which would take it some time to use. and it would have to plain shit on 096 to do so.

This tale has 173 ripping apart 682 "The only good news is that about 150 of the bastards teamed up and ripped SCP-682 apart. Brought a smile to my face." Ripping off flesh is something 173 has done.
This is assuming it duplicates fast enough to do so, and then ***** on 096, which its already been shown to resist acid, and 173's acid takes a very long time to use, and, it can sit in his containment cell for a real long time, a cell 096 should be more durable than.

Back