• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Only need this to be added as Ilsa vs Meta Knight was finally got added
All of these files are open, you can always add it yourself. If you can't it then, I guess I could do it myself tomorrow.

Unsure about metal one tho, but the rest are all open.

Last edited:
Another concluded match from mine:
Black Swordman were used and Berserker armor was unrestricted, speed was equalized, both were in-characters, battle took in the depth of Ryūsendou Cave, and starting range: 10 meters

Black Adam has beaten Zod in this thread. Starting distance was melee range
Bumping this
The Merciless was able to beat Tempest Shadow. 4-B versions used, speed was equalized, and starting distance was 20 meters
Adding to my list of match-ups that can be added, I have The Dazzlings vs The Drowned

I already added this to The Dazzlings' profile so the specifications can be found there

Tanjiro vs. Deku
Deku won.
Post-Breath of the Sun Mastery Tanjiro (8-A) is used.
Villain Hunt Arc 30% Deku is used, everything above 8-A is restricted.
Speed is equalized.
Location is the Tournament of Power Arena.
Starting distance is 10 meters.

Bad Girl defeated Himiko Toga

Put these rules into the match when it's added

Both were High 8-C (Paranormal Liberation War Arc Toga vs NMH1 Bad Girl) (bad girl was not allowed to have her optional equipment)

Speed was equalized

both were In-Character

Toga had knowledge of Bad Girl while Bad Girl did not have knowledge

they stood 5 meters apart.

The battle took place on the beach in miami beach florida

Victory Condition: Incapitation or death

Yakagi from Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! defeated Rider (Quetzacoatl) from Fate/grand order

Add these when adding the match

Both were 6-C (Archiatius Overload Yakagi was used and Servent Quetzacoatl was used)

Both had knowledge of each other (they knew each other's tiers as well as each other's powers and abilities)

Both were in-character

Speed was equalized

Battle took place in the plains

they started 1 Kilometer apart

Victory Condition was incapacitation

Back