• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
Considering Naruto supposedly surpassed Minato in the Pain Arc, let's put that to the test, shall we (to those that are thinking back to the CRT, yes this is me being indirectly snarky)? Just to make it not spite, I'll make it SM at least. Shouldn't make much of a difference tho.

6983971-a65c7e75-52cb-4d41-9efb-5db0141953df.jpeg
6148771-6676825340-narut.jpg

The Number One Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja:

The Yellow Flash of the Leaf: 8

Father and Son are tied:

Naruto starts with the same summons he had against Pain, and Minato starts with his standard arsenal of dozens of kunai. Neither has knowledge on each other.

Last edited:
Isn't Minato like sub-relativistic while Naruto being Massively Hypersonic+?
I mean, SM does have incredibly heightened reactions, and he's technically at least MHS+. Plus he can have all the summons attacking too so it's harder to insta blitz.

I mean, SM does have incredibly heightened reactions, and he's technically at least MHS+. Plus he can have all the summons attacking too so it's harder to insta blitz.

The summons attacking won't do anything if Minato is cautious. I think it's would be more fair if it's was Sage Mode Naruto from the War Arc against Minato tho.

The summons attacking won't do anything if Minato is cautious. I think it's would be more fair if it's was Sage Mode Naruto from the War Arc against Minato tho.
Well I agree. Like I said I sorta made this matchup just to show the ridiculousness of Naruto having surpassed Minato in the pain arc.

Sure but Minato still bodies tbh. Blind Madara who's certainly slower than Minato blitzed SM Naruto.

Gonna be honest, this match feels rigged as well as spite.

Also what the **** are minato's FRA , cause I haven't seen any

Gonna be honest, this match feels rigged as well as spite.

Also what the **** are minato's FRA , cause I haven't seen any
But Naruto surpassed Minato in the Pain Arc no?

But in all seriousness, I feel like Naruto having 3 boss summons in addition to Fukasaku and Shima who are pretty godly at least makes it a match worth having. A 5x speed difference isn't enough to insta blitz, considering 30% Kisame could slightly react to 6th Gate Guy.
14.jpg

And the difference between 30% Kisame and 6th Gate Guy is probably bigger than the difference between SM Naruto and V2 Ay/KCM Naruto (who Minato scales to). That on top of SM specifically having super duper reaction speed basically makes blitzing a non option (I mean, personally speaking I think Minato's faster than Tobirama so he would blitz, but going by the site stats he can't). And Naruto does have win cons. If they engage in cqc and Naruto uses Frog Kata and Minato doesn't teleport, he'll get ******. If Naruto and the toads distract Minato long enough for Fukasaku and Shima to use their genjutsu, he'll be vulnerable. If the toads destroy all his kunai and then all 6 of them trap Minato from all sides, he might have a tough time, etc.

It's FRA to the speed difference.

I mean, this reached grace so fast without anyone arguing for Naruto and its clear you did it cause you didn't like people saying Pain Arc Naru>Minato.

And your post you made now is the first legit argument I seen in the thread, still Speed Blitzes are stomp and not allowed.

I mean, this reached grace so fast without anyone arguing for Naruto and its clear you did it cause you didn't like people saying Pain Arc Naru>Minato.
"Reached grace so fast"
"October 16, 2021"

My stance on the matter doesn't change the match. If I was just in it for the lols, I'd make it Base Naruto vs Minato and not give Naruto any help. And no one arguing for one side doesn't make it a stomp, just a decisive victory. It was a similar story for Minato vs Hokage Kakashi.
And your post you made now is the first legit argument I seen in the thread, still Speed Blitzes are stomp and not allowed.
I just explained why it's not a speed blitz...

Back