• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Dark vigilante faces The Terminator

Deku was patrolling the city he was thinking about the life he left behind. but while he was lost in thought his danger sense suddenly activated as he was hit by a dart causing him to stop in his tracks. as he pulled it out of his arm he would search for the attacker. looking back he saw a man in orange and black watching from a building.
"that should do the trick. "
"Who are you? wait. one for all wont activate
. don't tell me "
"
I was hired by AFO. he paid top dollar to take you down"
a look of panic came to Deku's face as he realized the danger he was in

"oh and don't worry your quirk isn't gone forever it'll come back."
but it dosent really matter.
he pulled out a staff and twirled it before getting into a fighting stance.
because this fights gonna be over long before then.

"this is bad. if he was really sent by all for one directly and with ofa gone. I need to escape"
as Deku tried to get away the tendrils on his back pulled him away. that's when he noticed, "
"hold on, one for all is gone, but all the other quirks are here?"
after thinking about it he decided to fight the villain despite this drawback.
"hmm, most try to run when they lose their quirk, but it seems you have more to offer than just one for all... show me what you can do."

Both are 8-C
Vigilante Deku is used
Speed is equal
Fight takes place Where deku fought his class

fight music
Deathstroke:RipDeku: Acer_, Kingfofwolves999,TuanVictor,Popted2,j.j._Chambers,XSOULOFCINDERSX,Bruhtelho

Last edited:
Oh this seems fun, DeathStroke's win condition is killing Deku, while Deku can defeat Deathstroke in close range with enough of Fajin stored up (as it stores up kinetic energy, it can be used to deal high damage in this fight). However Deku's best hope is to stay away and grapple Deathstroke, which, while not outranging him his use of Danger Sense would certainly allow him to dodge deathstroke's shots more than not. Deathstroke has class 1 LS while Deku has class 10 in base giving him a high advantage, and meaning if he grapples DeathStroke once it's game over for him. Smokescreen won't be very useful however if used right in Deathstroke's face it may be used as an escape from a bad situation. Float can also be used to get an advantage as Flight is better than no flight. However Deathstroke does have a skill advantage

So I'll vote for deku for now, as I don't think Deathstroke's skill advantage is enough to beat all of Deku's quirks, and Deku's own intelligence as he also can create strategies on the fly

(Also the intro is great, definitely gives this a whole lot more personality then most fight's that are just putting two together and making them fight)

Nice set up.

While the instant reaction might be “Deathstroke skill stomps,” there is some very high potential for Deku to win here.

To begin, Deathstroke has a resistance to Deku’s prediction, out skills him, and has guns. So naturally, this is going to be a far easier time for him than Deku. He can snipe at him with his guns for a while, go in with melee and just beat him unconscious. He even has a jet pack for air maneuvering.

HOWEVER, there are a couple problems that prevent such an easy victory.

First off, Deku has a basically 3x stat advantage (.738 tons vs .25 tons) meaning Deathstroke is gonna need a LOT of attacks to take him down.

Secondly, Deku has the other quirks. This opens up a lot of options to him, and Deathstroke so far only knows about Blackwhip since it’s coming from his back. Similar to Nagant, he’s going in blind.

The most immediate aid on Deku’s side: Danger Sense. Precognition that Deathstroke doesn’t know he has. He can avoid at least a couple of Slades attacks with this ability, and it even helps him get past Deathstroke’s resistance to his prediction to a degree. With Danger Sense, the probability of Deku winning becomes extremely higher since he can actually know what Deathstroke is doing. This also aids him in dodging all of Deathstroke’s bullets, in a similar manner to Nagant’s attacks, essentially forcing Slade into melee to win.

The second biggest help: Blackwhip. Deku has the higher Lifting Strength here. He can, if he manages to create the situation, restrain Deathstroke and start putting the hurt on him. With a 3x AP advantage, it won’t take long to KO him and remove all his weapons. This is severely aided once again by Danger Sense letting him know when Deathstroke is going to attack him, so he can take advantage of it to go for a capture, since Blackwhip takes no bodily movements and can come from anywhere on his body, making it near impossible to predict easily for Deathstroke.

The last help and the sleeper quirk: Fa Jin. A steadily ramping up kinetic energy booster, that can dynamically tip the fight in Deku’s favor. All he has to do is keep up the fight while moving around as much as he can to build up Fa Jin, then release it to get some surprise heavy damage on Deathstroke. Maybe break his weapon? Or destroy his guns? Fa Jin opens up some great surprise moments from Deku to catch Deathstroke off guard with a sudden increase in statistics.

Float is great for maneuvering around the battlefield better than Deathstroke can. Even if he has his jet pack, Float + Blackwhip lets Deku control the air a lot more easily. So avoiding pure ground combat is possible, and can let Deku get away if he needs time to think up some strategies.

Smokescreen is good for a one time “back out” tactic, but Deathstroke can easily see through it after he knows of it with his thermal sight. Not that useful, as always.

That covers Deku’s quirks and how they can be of use. Now, to cover one other thing that often goes unlocked in Deku’s matches: his own equipment.

The Mid Gauntlets, which cover his arms and legs, function and are used as shields in cases such as this. They can be used to block Deathstroke’s bullets or sword, and just generally make it far more difficult for Deathstroke to hurt Deku. Other than direct face and body shots, Deku can withstand assault from nearly all of Deathstroke’s weaponry, and even the attacks that get through are up against a 3x durability difference.

The other equipment, his iron soles, function the same but for his feet, as well as adding a double impact to his kicks. This lets Deku’s kicks deflect Deathstroke, which will be useful when he starts leaning on Danger Sense to alert him of when and how to dodge, deflect or attack.

This fight, essentially, boils down to a hardcore game of cat and mouse, with Deku steadily ramping up Fa Jin and his understanding of Deathstroke’s fighting style. He is at a hard disadvantage in melee, but at ranged he can defend himself easily. This fight will take them all over the city I imagine, with Deku trying to find ways to get Deathstroke off guard while realizing the kind of technology he has, and Deathstroke realizing all of his quirks and how to avoid or counter them.

Ultimately, this fight comes down to Deku getting in close, using Danger Sense to read one of Deathstroke’s attacks, using Fa Jin or smokescreen to just slightly get him off balance (or heck, maybe even taking an attack on purpose), then binding him with Blackwhip to start laying the beatdown with Fa Jin. It is going to be a very hard fought battle, and the only reason Deku doesn’t hard lose in the beginning is due to Danger Sense and his stat advantage, but ultimately, even though it will take a LONG time of running away and barely reacting to Deathstroke’s ridiculous skill, Deku can take him down.

Now THAT is a fun debate and fight to think up.

Last edited:
Nice set up.

While the instant reaction might be “Deathstroke skill stomps,” there is some very high potential for Deku to win here.

To begin, Deathstroke has a resistance to Deku’s prediction, out skills him, and has guns. So naturally, this is going to be a far easier time for him than Deku. He can snipe at him with his guns for a while, go in with melee and just beat him unconscious. He even has a jet pack for air maneuvering.

HOWEVER, there are a couple problems that prevent such an easy victory.

First off, Deku has a basically 3x stat advantage (.738 tons vs .25 tons) meaning Deathstroke is gonna need a LOT of attacks to take him down.

Secondly, Deku has the other quirks. This opens up a lot of options to him, and Deathstroke so far only knows about Blackwhip since it’s coming from his back. Similar to Nagant, he’s going in blind.

The most immediate aid on Deku’s side: Danger Sense. Precognition that Deathstroke doesn’t know he has. He can avoid at least a couple of Slades attacks with this ability, and it even helps him get past Deathstroke’s resistance to his prediction to a degree. With Danger Sense, the probability of Deku winning becomes extremely higher since he can actually know what Deathstroke is doing. This also aids him in dodging all of Deathstroke’s bullets, in a similar manner to Nagant’s attacks, essentially forcing Slade into melee to win.

The second biggest help: Blackwhip. Deku has the higher Lifting Strength here. He can, if he manages to create the situation, restrain Deathstroke and start putting the hurt on him. With a 3x AP advantage, it won’t take long to KO him and remove all his weapons. This is severely aided once again by Danger Sense letting him know when Deathstroke is going to attack him, so he can take advantage of it to go for a capture, since Blackwhip takes no bodily movements and can come from anywhere on his body, making it near impossible to predict easily for Deathstroke.

The last help and the sleeper quirk: Fa Jin. A steadily ramping up kinetic energy booster, that can dynamically tip the fight in Deku’s favor. All he has to do is keep up the fight while moving around as much as he can to build up Fa Jin, then release it to get some surprise heavy damage on Deathstroke. Maybe break his weapon? Or destroy his guns? Fa Jin opens up some great surprise moments from Deku to catch Deathstroke off guard with a sudden increase in statistics.

Float is great for maneuvering around the battlefield better than Deathstroke can. Even if he has his jet pack, Float + Blackwhip lets Deku control the air a lot more easily. So avoiding pure ground combat is possible, and can let Deku get away if he needs time to think up some strategies.

Smokescreen is good for a one time “back out” tactic, but Deathstroke can easily see through it after he knows of it with his thermal sight. Not that useful, as always.

That covers Deku’s quirks and how they can be of use. Now, to cover one other thing that often goes unlocked in Deku’s matches: his own equipment.

The Mid Gauntlets, which cover his arms and legs, function and are used as shields in cases such as this. They can be used to block Deathstroke’s bullets or sword, and just generally make it far more difficult for Deathstroke to hurt Deku. Other than direct face and body shots, Deku can withstand assault from nearly all of Deathstroke’s weaponry, and even the attacks that get through are up against a 3x durability difference.

The other equipment, his iron soles, function the same but for his feet, as well as adding a double impact to his kicks. This lets Deku’s kicks deflect Deathstroke, which will be useful when he starts leaning on Danger Sense to alert him of when and how to dodge, deflect or attack.

This fight, essentially, boils down to a hardcore game of cat and mouse, with Deku steadily ramping up Fa Jin and his understanding of Deathstroke’s fighting style. He is at a hard disadvantage in melee, but at ranged he can defend himself easily. This fight will take them all over the city I imagine, with Deku trying to find ways to get Deathstroke off guard while realizing the kind of technology he has, and Deathstroke realizing all of his quirks and how to avoid or counter them.

Ultimately, this fight comes down to Deku getting in close, using Danger Sense to read one of Deathstroke’s attacks, using Fa Jin or smokescreen to just slightly get him off balance (or heck, maybe even taking an attack on purpose), then binding him with Blackwhip to start laying the beatdown with Fa Jin. It is going to be a very hard fought battle, and the only reason Deku doesn’t hard lose in the beginning is due to Danger Sense and his stat advantage, but ultimately, even though it will take a LONG time of running away and barely reacting to Deathstroke’s ridiculous, Deku can take him down.

Now THAT is a fun debate and fight to think up.
Honestly I hadn't read DC or anything with Deathstroke in so long I forgot he could do that stuff though

Deathstroke has to many ***** to stomp deku especially as his always bloodlusted but I don't wanna get into this debate now.

So I will just spectate plus slade has power dampener

Bump

MBJUuk1_k_HFzclCs9o30ZMOisJd3cvaHZ03IYDgrFom3lW6_DvvNFsNTGAWVnCzFC0P9GWygkTcxmO8jIUljYpox4LxG7JHaobU435nwTlqQcfEb_x3S6SRyAl8GSoeHT_o2VRodw=s1600

I ******* love the set up for this fight and I can easily see it happening if they both existed in the same verse. I'm leaning towards Deku right now but I'll hold my vote until more input comes in.

Which means Grace has started (Deku has 7 right? If he doesn't I'm worse at counting than I thought)

Back