• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
whenever I do Spongebob calcs I will only listen to these two songs so yeah, psychomaster35 made calcs for these series that heavily affected the scaling, and both act very childish despite being adults

Anyway battle will take place in Gensokyo because there are no buses in Gensokyo and Spongebob cannot get a bus

Cirno is at 8-C and Spongebob is at 9-A (Cirno is 4.96 times stronger here)

Speed equalized

Spongebob has access to his standard equipment except for his reef blower

Spongebob:

Cirno:

Incon:1

Last edited:
Interesting match.

So Spongebob is going to have to try to hit Cirno (Typically with his bubbles), but a major problem with this is that Cirno is too good at dodging danmaku since she can even evade attacks moving faster than her, not to mention she has the range advantage. However, Cirno’s ice-based danmaku would not be effective against Spongebob due to his resistance to it, but she could potentially freeze Spongebob’s bubbles. Though, neither really have a way to put each other down for good since Cirno will continue to revive as long as the concept of ice exists while Spongebob being able to regenerate from dust makes him too difficult to kill, even more considering as I said before, Spongebob resists Cirno’s ice.

At most, this is an inconclusive match.

Interesting match.

So Spongebob is going to have to try to hit Cirno (Typically with his bubbles), but a major problem with this is that Cirno is too good at dodging danmaku since she can even evade attacks moving faster than her, not to mention she has the range advantage. However, Cirno’s ice-based danmaku would not be effective against Spongebob due to his resistance to it, but she could potentially freeze Spongebob’s bubbles. Though, neither really have a way to put each other down for good since Cirno will continue to revive as long as the concept of ice exists while Spongebob being able to regenerate from dust makes him too difficult to kill, even more considering as I said before, Spongebob resists Cirno’s ice.

At most, this is an inconclusive match.
going for incon or abstaining until others can lean in?

Back