• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, back to Godzilla and MKDM matches (did i? I don't remember that i made a MKDM matches in the past lel)
Planning to make a Heisei Godzilla matches but i just found out MonsterVerse and MKDM are roughly equal in High 6-C so why not give it a try?
Beside this match i also planning to make Elma vs Tiamat but i'm holding it for now because the clairvoyance thing that Elma had, qnyway lets go to the match!

A raging storm caught up Japan, with Tokyo had the most impacftul result. Chaos happened everywhere in the city, peoples panicked and many of the buildinga suffered from a lethal damage
Tohru, the dragon from different world who is now live in the resident of Kobayashi, sensed something very suspicious about the storm, resultes her on investigated it
Arrived at the Tokyo City, a epic destruction views welcomed her, much on her shock
And later on, what she feared is true.....from the storm in the sky emerged a figure covered in clouds and then landed on the city, created an impact
The figure became visible and what she saw is....a massive drago-no, a massive three headed dragon roared across the land
Tohru never seen this kind of dragon before, not from any faction and whatsoever, but all she know to do is.....prevented the further destruction at any cost, protect Kobayashi at all cost!!

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Tokyo City on Raging Storm
  • images
  • Starting range: 100 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The False Alpha Titan: 8 (Confluctor, Apex, Thanatos, Danny, Apies, Loli, Pepsiman, Shady)
  • Kobayashi's future wife: 1 (Phoenks)
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Tooru.%28Kobayashi-san.Chi.no.Maid.Dragon%29.600.3506986.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, looks like i'm the one that need to start an actual debate here

Do Ghidorah have an answer against Tohru invicibility and BFR? Tho for he latter can she BFR a thing that insanely massive than herself?
The regen that Ghidorah have might be countered by Tohru flames, but i need more elaboration on this

Tohru is lacking justifications in almost all of her abilities, so kinda hard to judge some of them or their potency. I only ever watched the first season, and she used some of them but they were on quite a lower level.

Anyway, I will vote for King Ghidorah for now for the following reasons;
  • Higher AP and can go even higher with absorption.
  • Absorption - can absorb her energy attacks if it comes to it
  • Superior lifting strength, even if by one class, still higher and worth considering
  • Superior regen, even if by very little
  • Electricity Manip - if we go by SBA, should be able to ignore durability
  • Also he has superior range - with Weather manip.
    • Can just focus on attacking her with his weather-related attacks
  • And if we take into radiation manip, he can absorb it, but there is a possibility he also gives off radiation or he can redirect, then that's another harmful way to attack her. Radiation is a beast of its own lol

Tohru's advantages;
  • BFR/portals and teleportation - can I get a scan for this? Especially BFR?
  • Invisibility - which can be nulled with enhanced senses
  • Forcefields - can I also get scans for this?
    • But Forcefields can be nulled with superior AP, even if the gap is very little.
  • Memory manip - can I get a scan for this too?

Curse manip is almost unusable, since its a possible ability so we don't have an application for it. So not sure how are we supposed to take that into account.

A few things to note:

Tohru's invisibility works through blocking senses. So having enhanced senses is irrelevant.

Tohru's barriers can block multiple attacks from those comparable in strength to her. They are full body barriers as well.

Memory Eraser: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/zTu4o6wJq...V4aq7nQzoOsEKShNA=s0?title=019_1472964256.png
You should give a scans about invisibility and the barriers

Tho in regards of barriers, Ghidorah can just overwhelming it due of its AP advantages

Eh, even if he can eventually, it still is a pretty good advantage for Tohru here. Since she'll take less damage overall.

Perception Blocking:

Tohru can control the size of her BFR portals.

Also, her barriers can be as large as a mountain if she wishes:

So here's all of Tohru's advantages here:

• She can increase her AP via magic.
  • She can create barriers that cover her entire body or even more if she wishes. The barriers can block out attacks from those comparable to her.
  • She can block perception allowing her to become completely invisible.
  • She actually holds the range advantage here.
  • Due to her smaller size it will be easy for her to hit Ghidorah and maneuver around his attacks.
  • BFR and Teleportation with portals
  • More versatility.
  • Higher intelligence

Going to vote Tohru here. She has many ways of winning this fight.

• BFR
  • Barrier abuse to take far less damage.
  • Range Abuse
  • Perception Blocking completely gets rid of all of Ghidorah's potential wincons if she ends up using it.

A few things to note:

Tohru's invisibility works through blocking senses. So having enhanced senses is irrelevant.

Tohru's barriers can block multiple attacks from those comparable in strength to her. They are full body barriers as well.

Memory Erasure: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/zTu4o6wJq...V4aq7nQzoOsEKShNA=s0?title=019_1472964256.png
sorry, but do you have a mirror link? I can't access this site for some reasons

hmm, can she change its size?

Does it include muting the sounds she makes or the scent she gives off?

Yes, but Ghidorah holds the advantage when it comes to weather stuff
Yes, Tohru's scent and noise is blocked as well.

Tohru's blast have kilometers in range compared to Ghidorah's hundreds of meters.

King Ghidorah FRA
What reasons?

Ghidorah's higher AP is neutralized by Tohru's barriers and her own ability to amplify her AP.

Doesn't matter if he absorbs her attacks cus she can spam them from all sides.

LS is irrelevant here.

Regen is comparable.

???

Also her range should actually be thousands of kilometers because her attacks can reach into space

Tohru seems to not use most of the haxes she have during the fights.
From the link that were given here, Memory Manipulation was done off-screen, Invisibily throught Perception Manipulation was used only to enter a building and she BFR'd her opponent only after winning the fight, not during it.
She seems to start the fight with simple punches or beam of energy, which is not the best way to deal with someone that have an higher AP and is also able to absorb energy to power himself up.
For now I will vote for King Ghidorah.

Isn't King Ghidorah the dragon who outright lost one of his heads and regenerated it in mere seconds, then required a superpowered Burning Godzilla to take him down?

Voting Ghidorah because his regen should be just too fast for Tohru to go as far as killing him.

Tohru seems to not use most of the haxes she have during the fights.
From the link that were given here, Memory Manipulation was done off-screen, Invisibily throught Perception Manipulation was used only to enter a building and she BFR'd her opponent only after winning the fight, not during it.
She seems to start the fight with simple punches or beam of energy, which is not the best way to deal with someone that have an higher AP and is also able to absorb energy to power himself up.
For now I will vote for King Ghidorah.
Yeah, unfortunately that's it. I will stay with Ghidorah.

Isn't King Ghidorah the dragon who outright lost one of his heads and regenerated it in mere seconds, then required a superpowered Burning Godzilla to take him down?

Voting Ghidorah because his regen should be just too fast for Tohru to go as far as killing him.
Well the regen can be countered by Tohru flames spam iirc, but how hot the flames is i dunno lel

Well the regen can be countered by Tohru flames spam iirc, but how hot the flames is i dunno lel

Those flames would have to match Burning Godzilla's own, and actually keep Ghidorah down. Not really sure I'm buying that would happen, especially if we dunno the heat intensity to the fire in the first place.

As I see it, Ghidorah either wins bc nothing she does can actually kill him, or they incon.

BFR is certainly a point, though it's not actually killing Ghids either isn't it? Though, she might do it if she gets fed up of trying to put him down. Would consider that her only win condition.

Passively, Ghids has stuff up his sleeve. Wasn't the storm he generated over Skull Island severe with hurricanes and stuff? That's a thing he didn't even plan, he just sort of did it while flying over the place iirc. So, nothing is to say he doesn't similarly throw Tohru off.

It still environmental destruction, no? I don't think it would be useful outside from making the entire city and Japan caught in chaos

It still environmental destruction, no? I don't think it would be useful outside from making the entire city and Japan caught in chaos

That's sort of the point. By ravaging the place so severely, Ghidorah could passively lay waste to wherever Tohru is, and because of it take a win without even realizing he did. No way she's surviving it if he abruptly makes a building collapse on her, or a tree, whatever. She'd have to actually hax her way out of it, and I doubt she'd have much time to react.

Granted, I am only aware of Ghidorah's end here, but I am not seeing a singular way he can be actually killed regardless. We can't reliably go out on the idea Tohru roasts him because that straight up requires her fire equaling or surpassing Burning Godzilla, and any other hax is stuff he isn't going to care for. Except BFR, which is just about the only real win con she has here, as Ghidorah has even more in his disposal.

Tohru is better off trying to go incon, I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back