• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sayori fights another human again (DDLC vs Manifold Trilogy)

Last edited:
Anna is far smarter than Sayori, i would give it to Anna simply due to them being smarter

even with no knowledge.

there's a reason i put the superflat location. i felt like she'd use materials around her if i gave her anything other than that.

i just felt it would too much of an advantage for her if we made the location with various objects around her.

farer is there anything wrong with the rules of the setup. any bias or anything?

is the location an unfair advantage for anna?

even with no knowledge.

there's a reason i put the superflat location. i felt like she'd use materials around her if i gave her anything other than that.

i just felt it would too much of an advantage for her if we made the location with various objects around her.

farer is there anything wrong with the rules of the setup. any bias or anything?

is the location unfair for anna?
No, i dont think so, Anna has a major intellegence advantage, but the downside of being younger

its good as it is.

i mean she can use the dirt but i doubt that will be useful.

and i said empty superflat because villages can generate in superflat worlds in minecraft.

i couldn't imagine the idea of what she would do if a village was nearby.

It gives sayori an advantage, weapons make shift weapons could nullify the entire 'older = stronger' advantage sayori has.

okay thanks.

farerpurple

is it best a lot of times for both opponents to get the same treatment except under certain exceptions? (is this a good idea to avoid bias)

like if one character gets knowledge the other gets it too.

and if one character is bloodlusted so should the other.

is that a good idea unless exceptions like one is too smarter than the other or the other has too much hax. (bloodlust for both is good unless one has too much hax than the other)

what do you think regarding giving both opponents the same treatment to avoid bias unless it's one of those exceptions i mentioned?

cause that's what i did to avoid bias this time.

but it's still a good idea right?

to put a note in the OP like this

"If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case)"

is this a good idea just in case to avoid bias even if both characters get the same treatment?

what do you think regarding giving both opponents the same treatment to avoid bias unless it's one of those exceptions i mentioned?
Depends on the match, if its a hax match with X vs Y, but Y doesn't in character use his hax, i should only blood lust Y so he can use his abilities.

So it's entirely situational on whether you should give the same treatment to others.

Depends on the match, if its a hax match with X vs Y, but Y doesn't in character use his hax, i should only blood lust Y so he can use his abilities.

So it's entirely situational on whether you should give the same treatment to others.

because of that is it fine to do this just in case

aka put a note in the OP like this

"If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case)"

is this a good idea just in case to avoid bias even if both characters get the same treatment?

its all good as is

but i thought the advantage was bias. you sure about that?

because of that is it fine to do this just in case

you think this is a good idea. i haven't got an answer from this. i made this question in response to the equal/same treatment thing answer you gave me.

aka this

"because of that is it fine to do this just in case

is this a good idea just in case to avoid bias even if both characters get the same treatment?"

it was after you said this

"Depends on the match, if its a hax match with X vs Y, but Y doesn't in character use his hax, i should only blood lust Y so he can use his abilities.

So it's entirely situational on whether you should give the same treatment to others."

"because of that is it fine to do this just in case

is this a good idea just in case to avoid bias even if both characters get the same treatment?"
I mean, sure.

i believe people would do so regardless.

Anna's intelligence is nulled by the fact that they are fighting on an empty field and her intelligence isn't martial arts or combat oriented, It comes from helping the blue children build a ship which would provide nothing on a combat scenario, I'm voting sayori due to being older

Anna's intelligence is nulled by the fact that they are fighting on an empty field and her intelligence isn't martial arts or combat oriented, It comes from helping the blue children build a ship which would provide nothing on a combat scenario, I'm voting sayori due to being older

okay then another vote for sayori.

Back