• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Also, bumping old posts doesn't help. It simply turns the thread messy, incoherent, and hard to overview, if anybody feels motivated to help out.
I have been extremely lenient about bumping because we have not been getting to adding these versus debates as soon as I would prefer, but daily bumps, and even multiple in a day, is taking things way out of hand.

Yes, we see them. We will get to them. Eventually. Please keep in mind that this thread serves as a lower priority in regards to the rest of our duties as staff, and hence, we take a while getting to it.

I want to point to the last several times I added a bunch of matches and had to ask if I got them all. And most of the time, yes, I missed at least one or two versus threads because requests were constantly bumped again and again. To the point where I just couldn't keep track of them anymore because they got buried under clutter.

So please, cool it with the bumps. Thank you.

Anyway, I got all of the matchups that needed to be added.

Keep in mind, with the four matches I added, there were nine posts made for them. So again, please be patient with us and pull back a bit on the bumping.

Thank you.

Finn the Human defeated Taokaka

rules to add when adding the matchup

Both were High 7-C. (Pre-Central Fiction Taokaka and Main Timeline finn) (i didn't add this to the rules but since finn was high 7-C that means the grass sword was restricted from finn since if finn has the grass sword it makes his AP 5-C, Likely 5-A)

Speed was equalized

Finn had knowledge and both were in-character

Battle took place at the tokyo big sight convention center

Victory Condition was Incapacitation or Death

Also Doraemon defeated saitama

Rules to add when adding the matchup

Both were 9-B (Using his Gadgets Doraemon and Pre-Training Saitama were used) Doraemon was allowed to have 9-B gadgets but anything higher was restricted

Saitama had knowledge of Doraemon while doraemon did not.

Doraemon was in-character and saitama was bloodlusted

The battle took place in Fourside from earthbound

Speed was unequalized

Victory condition was fight to the death

I'm putting this match back because grace has actually ended now

Denji from chainsaw man defeated robert e.o. speedwagon from jojo

put these rules in the matchup

Both were 9-B (Base Denji vs speedwagon) Denji's transformation was restricted so he didn't jump a tier and switch to his second key.

Speed was equalized

Both had no knowledge of each other.

Speedwagon was allowed to have his sledgehammer and buzzsaw hat.

they stood 3 meters apart from each other

both speedwagon and denji were bloodlusted/Morals off

Battle took place on ogre street

Victory condition was death

I'm putting this match back because grace has actually ended now

Denji from chainsaw man defeated robert e.o. speedwagon from jojo

put these rules in the matchup

Both were 9-B (Base Denji vs speedwagon) Denji's transformation was restricted so he didn't jump a tier and switch to his second key.

Speed was equalized

Both had no knowledge of each other.

Speedwagon was allowed to have his sledgehammer and buzzsaw hat.

they stood 3 meters apart from each other

both speedwagon and denji were bloodlusted/Morals off

Battle took place on ogre street

Victory condition was death
Added.

Rock Lee defeated Morgiana

add this stuff to the matchup when adding it to the wiki

Both were 8-A (Base Morgiana vs Part 1 Lee)

Speed was Equalized

Both were in-Character

Rock Lee had knowledge of Morgiana

Battle took place at the Qasr al-nil bridge aka the location where dio and jotaro fought their final battle

Rock Lee began with the fourth gate

they were 4ft apart

Victory Conditions were Either Death or Incap

This thread is created with the purpose of members requesting addition of threads in the Versus Battles board to administrator-protected profiles.

Rock Lee defeated Morgiana

add this stuff to the matchup when adding it to the wiki

Both were 8-A (Base Morgiana vs Part 1 Lee)

Speed was Equalized

Both were in-Character

Rock Lee had knowledge of Morgiana

Battle took place at the Qasr al-nil bridge aka the location where dio and jotaro fought their final battle

Rock Lee began with the fourth gate

they were 4ft apart

Victory Conditions were Either Death or Incap
The pages are unlocked; you can make the additions on your own.
Likewise, the pages are unlocked; you can make the additions on your own.

Incon between yuno gasai and Beatrice (beatrice is locked)

rules to add to the match

Both were 9-A (Die Morgendämmerung Beatrice vs Human Yuno)

Yuno had her phone and her katana

Speed was equalized

Both were in-Character

both had knowledge of each other

Battle took place on Battlefield from super smash bros ultimate

Victory conditions were incapacitation only
Done with both.

Meruem defeated Part 1 Naruto (naruto page locked)

Rules

Both were High 7-C (Pre-Rose Meruem vs Search for Tsunade to Sasuke Retrieval Naruto)

Speed was Equalized

Naruto had Knowledge of Meruem. Meruem had no knowledge of naruto

Naruto was bloodlusted while meruem was in-character

Battle took place where Shirou fought gilgamesh in unlimited blade works

they started 10ft apart.

Victory Conditions: (Meruem wins by killing naruto, naruto wins by either incapacitating or killing meruem)

Before you add it. you should read the post in the link. cause there were some serious arguments about this match's validity and stuff.

Last edited:
Back