• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why yes, another Ilsa match for your consume, and beside i'm still waiting for that good pictures for Amira lel
And yeah, its hard to find a good opponents on 4-A Category, so well...i'm gonna use the 4-A chars from the mainstream/well-known verse here, Kirby!

On another note, this will be my first time using the Article format which solidified my status as vs matches-up ambassador#slapped

Anyway lets see how this turn out to be!

Reiche Island turned into a battlefield as Ilsa, one of the members of Society engaging in a fight with a midgets from the skies! Previously mistaken as a falling star, it was headed to the island and the Society investigated it, and the rest is already explained earlier, now Could Demon Sergeant defeated the knight lord of stars or it would the opposite as this edgelord midgets are too strong to be handled for!?

• Home Sweet Home Ilsa and 4-A Pre-Star Allies Meta Knight are used
  • No Optional Equipment and Ghost Form for Meta Knight
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Reiche Island
  • Reiche_Island_Large.jpg
  • Starting Range: Standard CQC Range
  • Win via anything!!
  • Meta Knight: 7 (Jedi, Arceus, Pink, Doom, Popted, Pepper, Magi)
  • Ilsa: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
images

Last edited:
upon reading kirby scaling from magolor i see that they are at least 4x above pocket dimension with a lot of stars feat.

Meta knight also resist EE. but not Deconstruction. Do we give Ilsa Yama for optional equipment or nah?

but the profile for Magolor only stated with some
not majority of all of 15-16 dimensions and I assume 4x because they only linked 4 instances of nebulae but ok

Edit : Ilsa scaling chain at the end of home sweet moon
Pocket Dimension with multiple stars feat = Europa < Archangel = Pyet-A < Versatile <= Yatima < Juana << Dex <= Diaspora <= Society Contractor/Ilsa and the gang

Last edited:
I give Ilsa Yama and in fact, every of her previous matches i enabled Yama for her
she only has Yama at her last key lol
anyway, Yama is a single-shot weapon that nullifies atom/machine cell bonding that she will most likely use after sealing/paralyzing the target's movement with Nybeth.
she will only use it if she deemed it necessary. AKA opponent is far superior and a threat

the stage will make it hard for Ilsa to land shots unless meta knight goes with flight in the open air but also give her ample location to avoid and move around attacks

Meta knight is still far superior with his AP.

What does meta knight start with?

Ok so Ilsa can 100% kill MK with her weapon cuz of her weapon but Meta Knight holds the AP advantage, enough to one-shot (I believe) and I don't see any immortality or regeneration that could save her from that, Ilsa still has some chance on hurting MK cuz of her Dura Negation stuff, but seeing as MK will start by rushing at the enemy and attack them 2ith physical and projectiles unless Ilsa starts with her Dura Neg stuff then MK just one-shots

So this fight come out who hit first, Ilsa dura neg MK to death or MK OHKO Ilsa with superior AP

Well, i'm asumpting that when Ilsa knew MK was superior than her she will use Yama immediately, now.....what does MK start with is the question, alongside skill-wise

Meta Knight commonly starts by throwing projectiles and rushing towards the enemy with his blade, even starting with Mach Tornado and by summoning Meta Knights so yeah he's going for the one-shot

Then the chance for Ilsa using Yama is really high here, especially MK pulled out Mach Tornado and the Knights would put Ilsa on the edge herr

So either one-shot or one-shot
I would say either incon or MK wins since he only needs to touch Ilsa and she's dead

Well, touching her might be hard for him considering that Ilsa always playing a ranged attacks

I'll wait for Jedi respond about this

Ilsa sealing gun is instant in this key

She also has acrobatics and will most likely start with Shadow eaters and try to blind.

I just read we're using Ghost Form Meta knight right? Ilsa's gun will be very lethal as Sealed weapons have absorption built-in with them that basically absorb things that are primal beast / Automagods disconnected from their core and spirits even otherworlders that are NEP type 2.
and it has absorbed beings that are 4-A.

i have to sleep so I may have to reply tomorrow after this one

Already stated in the OP that Ghost Form is restricted alongside his optional equipments, but well looks like Ghost Form are only avaible in hid Post-Star Allies

Wait which key is MK in?
Cause his second key is about to get upgraded.

Anyways MK also has teleportation and is rather small which would give him a massive advantage as he it would be very hard to hit him for someone average sized.

Meta knight only needs to tap her once and she's done for.

Take your time guys, i also have a very limited time here as well due of how low my internet data i get (1GB for two days 😂)

Shadow Eater's blind still affects entities with enhanced senses such as primal beast causing them to miss their attacks and lower their accuracy to the point that even Wide AOE attacks can miss.

Ilsa also has acrobatics so she's not gonna get hit that fast that she'll resort to Yama.

She can dual-wield Yama and Nybeth but since Yama is limited to a single shot it's either a hit or miss for her.
without Yama she has to rely on her Nybeth to seal movement/paralyze which works even against enemies far superior to her though by that time the battle is most likely prolonged enough and I don't think Meta Knight would miss all the time despite being hindered by her Shadow eaters. I could argue Ilsa setting up her traps while dodging which can also paralyze and ignore durability with hellfire club and Aerial Mines which completely sticks to the target and explode if the enemy tries to use some abilities. though Meta Knight teleporting, reflection and some ranged attacks will overwhelm Ilsa soon enough

I'd say MetaKnight takes this mid diff

why do everyone Ilsa fights can 1 shot her

MK it is, and remember, even if she hit the shot MK could just reflect it to Ilsa
it cannot be reflected afaik
basically, anything it comes in contact with it gets affected and it also can spread to anyone who made contact with the affected.
so having just 1 atom affected would be enough for it to spread into your entire body and it's pretty much instant so even just your sword or armor being affected it would still affect your body

but yeah MK still wins this

Yeah he wins because he is small, fast, teleporty and stabs like hell. It's basically a fight between Steve with harming arrows and a baby zombie with ender pearls and a sharpness 50 sword to put it into a funnier perspective

Yeah he wins because he is small, fast, teleporty and stabs like hell. It's basically a fight between Steve with harming arrows and a baby zombie with ender pearls and a sharpness 50 sword to put it into a funnier perspective
i hate those midgets

Anyways a good opponent for kirby... Idk

Kirby just got his new 3-C and 2-C keys so there's that

I mean "from" Kirby series lel, the 4-A of course
I mean i wouldn't recommend it yet. They haven't gotten their keys upgraded yet.
The ones with 4-A keys would be anyone besides original Nightmare, base Marx probably and Dark Matter Swordsman as well as early keys for the main cast.

The rest all have 4-A besides people from Star Allies

Just saw this much of the thread. I removed his Enhanced Senses on his updates as they didn't make sense.
He would still win via just general flight and teleportation. All he needs in reality is just landing a hit and win and nothing really stops him from that.

Back