• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Drowning in dazzling lights

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Evil aquawoman batwoman : 0
Evil BTS : 0
Incon : 7

4-B versions used (Which means 3rd key Dazzlings)
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in the the Seapony Kingdom, 100 meters apart
Aria and Adagio are the ones fighting. Sonata is uh... probably doing something else

Story below

Twilight Sparkle and Batman found themselves in the kingdom of seaponies with the former already a seapony while the latter was in a diving suit. Their investigation regarding the arrival of many different members of the Dark Knights to other Equestrian universes has been mostly fruitless and now, they hope to find something in this one universe that can help them prevent more arrivals.

"I've already tested the magical pearl repeatedly. It's safe to use on all creatures. Do you wanna..." offered the purple alicorn
"No" replied the caped crusader sternly.

The two entered a library after being led by a seapony. There they were met by Princess Skystar who was holding a book.

"What happened in this place? Why is Equestria underwater!?" asked Twilight.
"To answer that, we must go back in time and learn of the history of this place" replied the princess before reading allowed a chapter from the book.

Many years ago, the sirens ruled the sea. None was safe from from their grasp and for a time, the seas were a hazardous unapproachable place. One day however, they grew tired of being confined in the mass waters. They yearned for more, to rule over a kingdom. And so they began to advance, coming closer and closer to the shoreline, netting new followers who were devoted to their cause. Starswirl the Bearded attempted to take on the adversaries though despite his greatest effort, he could not defeat them. With Equestria nearing its destruction, the sorcerer did the unthinkable. He made a deal with the devil to defeat the sirens.

And that devils's name... was Bryce Wayne

Last edited:
How does BTS' (lol) mind hax and absorption/stat Amps work?
They sing and you'll quickly begin succumbing to their control. The stat amp comes from the weaker version of their song where it'll cause people to fight and create negative emotions which they'll absorb and grow stronger from. Since they're in their prime, they don't use the weaker version

Interesting.

2 questions;

1. How quickly does it take effect?
2. What's the AP difference? The DC one is a mess, calcs wise, but I believe they are just a bit over baseline? (Could be wrong tho).

Interesting.

2 questions;

1. How quickly does it take effect?
2. What's the AP difference? The DC one is a mess, calcs wise, but I believe they are just a bit over baseline? (Could be wrong tho).
1. After like 2 seconds or something.
2. The AP difference doesn't really matter since they're both gonna kill each other via hax. Drowned via biological manip and Dazzlings via mind control. But anyway, 4.089 kilofoe for the Dazzlings

Last edited:
i suppose the drowned will lose this then.

It all comes down to who attacks first, after all. And if they go with the song, it's GG.

i suppose the drowned will lose this then.

It all comes down to who attacks first, after all. And if they go with the song, it's GG.
Keep in mind that while speed is equalized, The Drowned, the slower character, is FTL and a lot more experienced in combat which should help her reach those 2 sirens

But if they go for absorption and stuff, I don't see how speed or combat is relevant.

will wait and see what others say

But if they go for absorption and stuff, I don't see how speed or combat is relevant.
I already said that the absorption isn't something they'd use in combat and even then, all it does is absorb negative emotions created by their weaker song, empowering them

But the drowned can just spam it and her summoning. So, ig Ap is still relevant at the end
Isn't her biological manip touch based? And isn't she essentially immune to physical damage? Also how does her summoning work? Does she call upon her army or does she just teleport them in?

Also while looking back at the comic video, apparently there was a panel where a group of them were physically restraining aquaman and yet he was still fine. I think her minions do not have the same biological manip their master has
Nah they are just physically strong

Wasn't there a panel where The Drowned
I think there was. But doesn't mean much, right?

Back