• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yakagi Suimei vs Rider (Quetzalcoatl) (one vote remaining)

Sparring match these two decided to have because why the heck not.

Yakagi: 8 (@PhantomØ4, @God900, @SoulRebell, @Popted2, @Delta333, @Bernkastelll, @Sonicflare9, @Orioreeem)

Quetz: 5 (@TrueKingOfHeroes, @John985, @Veloxt1r0kore, @Regidian, @FallenMaou2234)

Rules:

Yakagi at his strongest aka Archiatius Overload vs Servant Quetz

Speed Equalized

Both have knowledge of each other (they know each other's tiers as well as each other's powers and abilities)

In-character for both

Battle takes place in the plains

they start 1 Kilometer apart

Victory Conditions: (Incapacitation only)

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
they start 10ft apart
Yakagi is physically High 7-A and Quetz speciality is cqc, so make them one kilometer at least so he could use a lot of Large Scale Magicka.

Since Quetz like fairness she isn't gonna use her haxs, so she would use one of her summons to close the distance until she can go cqc and do her lucha libre moves.

Depending in how Yakagi fight he can defeat her or make her admit defeat, which in her case can happen if she lose according to lucha libre rules.

Yakagi is physically High 7-A and Quetz speciality is cqc, so make them one kilometer at least so he could use a lot of Large Scale Magicka.

Since Quetz like fairness she isn't gonna use her haxs, so she would use one of her summons to close the distance until she can go cqc and do her lucha libre moves.

Depending in how Yakagi fight he can defeat her or make her admit defeat, which in her case can happen if she lose according to lucha libre rules.

done i also changed the location because i don't think the arena is big enough for 1 kilometer

I don't know who wins or not but I just wanna correct a few things.
Her charisma is great, yes, it shouldn't affect a friendly match, he don't want to kill her and she would also like to have a match like with everyone, so isn't a factor.
It actually uhh, doesn't matter if she wants to or not. That's why the high rank ones were considered a curse back in FSN and stuff, they can't really not use it at a certain rank and up

I'm not sure how safe of a bet it is to rely on Quetz trying to be fair. Her mats specify that while she does try to be fair, and optimistic and such, her scale of thought and existence is too high to capture all that stuff on the level of human beings, which leads to her acting in ways normal people would consider cruel and such.

Basically even if she wants to be fair, she might view using her stuff as fair if he's not also fighting cqc, and she wouldn't see a problem in it

It actually uhh, doesn't matter if she wants to or not. That's why the high rank ones were considered a curse back in FSN and stuff, they can't really not use it at a certain rank and up

I'm not sure how safe of a bet it is to rely on Quetz trying to be fair. Her mats specify that while she does try to be fair, and optimistic and such, her scale of thought and existence is too high to capture all that stuff on the level of human beings, which leads to her acting in ways normal people would consider cruel and such.

Basically even if she wants to be fair, she might view using her stuff as fair if he's not also fighting cqc, and she wouldn't see a problem in it

i mean they both have knowledge of each other so i think that could solve it.

I don’t see the point in this match. It’s just a fate character going brrrbrrr and the rules trying to accommodate for it. If you’re trying to have a physical match with Fate characters then Eanru is a better than Suimei since he is actually close to their Ap value. You’d just need to find a character in the Fate series that did not suffer of oh no I have a random higher dimensional Hax because “oh no my series has become really long”

Oh sorry. By the way, Suimei is twice the value that Celestial Pegasus gave since he was over half as weak when he preformed the feats in his H 7-A key

His grand Magicka is 24.08 Gigatons

Higher Order concepts are 59.994 Gigatons.

If you give Suimei all of his grand magicka’s from the start I guess he pseudo becomes 6-C but I have a feeling that Quetzalquatl is gonna have a 6-D Hax.

I don’t see the point in this match. It’s just a fate character going brrrbrrr and the rules trying to accommodate for it. If you’re trying to have a physical match with Fate characters then Eanru is a better than Suimei since he is actually close to their Ap value. You’d just need to find a character in the Fate series that did not suffer of oh no I have a random higher dimensional Hax because “oh no my series has become really long”

well i want to use suimei because he's pretty cool.

also what's wrong with the rules.

it's in-character for her to make things fair. she's not bloodlusted or anything

I wasn't saying it in the sense that she isn't gonna use her charm, I know is passive, what I was trying to say is that since from the very beginning Yakagi don't want to kill her and Quetz like to fight then Yakagi would still be able to fight, the charm isn't gonna make him unable to do so.

I mean, she only did lucha moves against all the soldiers of Uruk she faced, in the Christmas event she only did lucha moves as far I remember and she fought against magical characters like Anastasia, ever her evil side followed the lucha rules.

Edit: Don't she even did lucha moves against Ishtar who fight at distance? Like, Ishtar is always talking about how fearsome her moves are and how much it hurt whe she do them to her, Gorgon is basically the same.

Last edited:
Alright, I’ll suppose that Quetz ain’t gonna just pull a 6D Hax.

If both have knowledge of each other then he for sure knows that he can’t allow her to engage him in cqc but if she did Suimei’s cqc skill and automatic healing that rewinds the state of his body allowed him to keep up with Eanru for a prolonged period of time. But more likely than not he’d spam Magicka to overwhelm her and keep his distance, creating duplicates of himself, danmakku and teleporting around since that’s what he did with Eanru but with Eanru he had to worry about protecting someone else.

Alright, I’ll suppose that Quetz ain’t gonna just pull a 6D Hax.

If both have knowledge of each other then he for sure knows that he can’t allow her to engage him in cqc but if she did Suimei’s cqc skill and automatic healing that rewinds the state of his body allowed him to keep up with Eanru for a prolonged period of time. But more likely than not he’d spam Magicka to overwhelm her and keep his distance, creating duplicates of himself, danmakku and teleporting around since that’s what he did with Eanru but with Eanru he had to worry about protecting someone else.

so who wins now?

As far as I know that Quetz is a Divine Spirit Servant making her far above ordinary Servants. It's been shown that Quetz casually fights 5 Servants at once, so cqc is not a problem for Quetz.

Say how does her Invul apply here?? cause she's kinda invulnerable against "Good" servants and Yakagi is a nice guy he just acts like he doesn't give a shit so wouldn't Verse equalization mean Yakagi can't do shit here and assuming it does work like that idk where Quetz is in the scaling chain but cause it's part of her Authority (unless I'm wrong and it's not) you'd need a couple layers of power Null to get past it

Say how does her Invul apply here?? cause she's kinda invulnerable against "Good" servants and Yakagi is a nice guy he just acts like he doesn't give a shit so wouldn't Verse equalization mean Yakagi can't do shit here and idk where Quetz is in the scaling chain but cause it's part of her Authority (unless I'm wrong and it's not) you'd need a couple layers of power Null to get past it
I mean, in servant form her Authority is weakened so others can affect her without problem, so I don''t know if it would do something. If indeed work then the option for Yakagi is trying to pin her down with the LS class T he have with magic (although Quetz also have class T I don't know who is superior in that aspect and depending in how he grab her he could try to overwhelm her), or change it to Eanru who as far I know is a villain and wouldn't be affected by it, I honestly like the Eanru option since he sound more like a physical fighter which would make this more thematic and I like that, but that would be decision of the OP.

Last edited:
I mean, in servant for her Authority is weakened so others can affect her without problem, so I don''t know if it would do something. If indeed work then the option for Yakagi is trying to pin her down with the LS class T he have with magic (although Quetz also have class T I don't know who is superior in that aspect and depending in how he grab her he could try to overwhelm her), or change it to Eanru who as far I know is a villain and wouldn't be affected by it, I honestly like the Eanru option since he sound more like a physical fighter which would make this more thematic and I like that, but that would be decision of the OP.

i'll keep the OP the same if it doesn't make things unfair

Suimei scales higher into class T than Quetzalquatl as far as I can tell. He scales to 1.26166e14 KG while Quetzalquatl scales to class T from pinning something as large as a mountain so I’m assuming baseline since I couldn’t find calc.

Besides that though. Why would Suimei be equalized to a servant? He’s pretty obviously more so equalized to a magus. Btw a more thematic battle would probably be a Fate Magus or Caster but I really don’t know if there’s any fair ones.

But anyways; if the authority does not stop him from damaging her then I’m pretty sure he could successfully overwhelm her; specially because his strongest magicka is Anti-Divine and even against people who had some divinity due to power granting it was super effective; meanwhile Quetzalquatl has like EX rank divinity so it’d only become more effective. Meanwhile his Danmakku based on the stars in the night sky is effective against things that don’t inherently belong in the world like Divine Spirits.

Suimei scales higher into class T than Quetzalquatl as far as I can tell. He scales to 1.26166e14 KG while Quetzalquatl scales to class T from pinning something as large as a mountain so I’m assuming baseline since I couldn’t find calc.

Besides that though. Why would Suimei be equalized to a servant? He’s pretty obviously more so equalized to a magus. Btw a more thematic battle would probably be a Fate Magus or Caster but I really don’t know if there’s any fair ones.

But anyways; if the authority does not stop him from damaging her then I’m pretty sure he could successfully overwhelm her; specially because his strongest magicka is Anti-Divine and even against people who had some divinity due to power granting it was super effective; meanwhile Quetzalquatl has like EX rank divinity so it’d only become more effective. Meanwhile his Danmakku based on the stars in the night sky is effective against things that don’t inherently belong in the world like Divine Spirits.
Gugalanna should be way heavier than the class T of Suimei but nobody have do a calc i think.

Anyways quetz have authority + magic resistance rank A so magic is pretty much a big no

If indeed work then the option for Yakagi is trying to pin her down with the LS class T he have with magic (although Quetz also have class T I don't know who is superior in that aspect and depending in how he grab her he could try to overwhelm her)
But does Sumei have the CQC to do that to Quetz?? cause Quetz fodderized 4 Servants who are all decently skilled in CQC and went toe to toe with Kingu whilst he still had the Grail I know Sumei is quite skilled but it's noted a couple times that his CQC and Sword Skills fall behind people more proficient in it like Titania and Enaru and as such he uses his powerful magic to compensate half the time

He doesn’t pin her down like that; not physically. He can physically bind her using his mana-field.

Yeah Suimei is actually pretty skilled in cqc and while he is beaten by people like Titania in sheer close quarter combats (Eanru didn’t beat him trough skill but more so stalemated with him vía having comprable skill + all of his abilities neutralized what Suimei could use on him)

I’m pretty sure that magic resistance rank A stops being effective agaisnt age of the gods magic. I’m pretty sure sure Suimei’s Magicka qualifies considering the mysteries it can bring are on that level.

He doesn’t pin her down like that; not physically. He can physically bind her using his mana-field.

Yeah Suimei is actually pretty skilled in cqc and while he is beaten by people like Titania in sheer close quarter combats (Eanru didn’t beat him trough skill but more so stalemated with him vía having comprable skill + all of his abilities neutralized what Suimei could use on him)

I’m pretty sure that magic resistance rank A stops being effective agaisnt age of the gods magic. I’m pretty sure sure Suimei’s Magicka qualifies considering the mysteries it can bring are on that level.
Artoria with rank A can resist Medea magic who can use age of god magic

Just realized magic resistance qualifies as power null because it works just like Lefille’s “resistance” due to Tlesma and Suimei using his Grand-Magicka raises his mysticism beyond Lefille’s Tlesma. He should be able to deal with it then.

Nah Archer with his D-Rank Magic Resistance was able to cancel out Medeas Magecraft and shes a Magus grom the age of the Gods when Medea tried to use her Magecraft on Saber it kinda just bounced off her so A-Rank Magic Resistance is more than effective against magic from the age of the Gods

Just realized magic resistance qualifies as power null because it works just like Lefille’s “resistance” due to Tlesma and Suimei using his Grand-Magicka raises his mysticism beyond Lefille’s Tlesma. He should be able to deal with it then.
Except it's power null + resistance so no? And even with that it's layered + servant resist power null. And the resistance are 4D.

Yeah it’s resistance too, anyone with mystical properties have have resistance to it & they’re 5D Layered on his case so they’re superior.

He shouldn't be equalized to servants, I think what FallenMaou2234 tried to say with verse equalization is that based in the personality he should qualify as good in fate, which would make Quetz invul to everything from him, and altough from what I know of him he should qualify, in servant form her Authority is extremely weakened so as far I know she don't show to be invul to good things in servant key.

I don't know if the anti-divine of Yakagi would really work against Quetz, I mean, her divinity is something too above his verse so in principle I don't think it would have a extra effect against her. And in the case that somehow it really affect her, well, she have faced (both, as god and servant) someone like Kingu (basically Enkidu) which mean that she have fought against one of the greatest anti-divine of her verse without problem.

And the stars thing sound like a worse version of the magic of Woodime who could be equal to a chief god like Zeus, and if Yakagi use something at that level in friendly match I'm pretty sure Quetz would contest with her Authority.
Gugalanna should be way heavier than the class T of Suimei but nobody have do a calc i think.
It should be calc, to help here is a image of it and we know that he is made at least of golden and lapis lazuli irrc.
In the age of gods the hax were 6-D, so Yakagi wouldn't really qualify as such.

Also just asking how does Xiuhcoatl work here because it seals Noble Phantasms for the duration of the attack would that Translate to Sumei's Grand-Magicka being sealed?? Or just his Magic in general, also what does Sumei's Resistance to heat look like, like the Temparatures could he survive the sheer heat of Piedra Del Sol???

Then resistance authority is here Being a servant only weaken you authority as power not the inherent resistance

He shouldn't be equalized to servants, I think what FallenMaou2234 tried to say with verse equalization is that based in the personality he should qualify as good in fate, which would make Quetz invul to everything from him, and altough from what I know of him he should qualify, in servant form her Authority is extremely weakened so as far I know she don't show to be invul to good things in servant key.

I don't know if the anti-divine of Yakagi would really work against Quetz, I mean, her divinity is something too above his verse so in principle I don't think it would have a extra effect against her. And in the case that somehow it really affect her, well, she have faced (both, as god and servant) someone like Kingu (basically Enkidu) which mean that she have fought against one of the greatest anti-divine of her verse without problem.

And the stars thing sound like a worse version of the magic of Woodime who could be equal to a chief god like Zeus, and if Yakagi use something at that level in friendly match I'm pretty sure Quetz would contest with her Authority.
Only the power of authority is weakened as a servant not their inner resistance

Only the power of authority is weakened as a servant not their inner resistance
I'm not saying their resistance is weakened, I'm saying that her Authority is weakened and because of that I don't remember she showing invul against good things in her servant form.

Back