• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

two Bad Girls Duke it out, Himiko Toga vs Bad Girl (My Hero Academia vs No More Heroes)

looks like toga got into some beef with the 2nd ranked assassin in the world.

Toga

Bad Girl: 7 (@Shmooply, @Popted2, @DragonGamerZ913, @RandomGuy2345, @Armorchompy, @Bernkastelll, @Knifeman29)

Rules:

Both High 8-C (Paranormal Liberation War Arc Toga vs NMH1 Bad Girl) (bad girl is not allowed to have her optional equipment)

Speed is equalized

In-Character for both

Toga has knowledge of Bad Girl while Bad Girl does not have knowledge

they stand 5 meters apart.

The battle takes place on the beach in miami beach florida

Victory Condition: Incapitation or death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and I'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case)

Last edited:
I was asked to comment to give more info about Toga.

So, from my understanding, Toga doesn't have too much to start with. She's got skilled usage of a knife, but she lacks much in the way of notable abilities unless she can get Bad Girl's blood. Though, the fact that she is knowledgeable about Bad Girl in this matchup helps her chances of doing that.

Biggest issue is that Bad Girl (from what I'm reading on her profile) has one key advantage over Toga: range.

I was asked to comment to give more info about Toga.

So, from my understanding, Toga doesn't have too much to start with. She's got skilled usage of a knife, but she lacks much in the way of notable abilities unless she can get Bad Girl's blood. Though, the fact that she is knowledgeable about Bad Girl in this matchup helps her chances of doing that.

Biggest issue is that Bad Girl (from what I'm reading on her profile) has one key advantage over Toga: range.

does toga have any ranged attacks.

cause i read on her profile she has some meters?

I'm not sure why Toga has that, as her best ranged weapons are her combat knives and those would only give her extended melee range

Bad Girl mostly fights with her baseball bat which does have a range advantage over knives, especially since if she's on the backfoot, she'll set it on fire and once she does explosions start happening. Her only real ranged attack however is batting clone gimps at the enemy, which are doubly advantageous because they'll then get up and attack Toga (Although they probably don't scale to tier 8 so they're mostly distractions). She doesn't spam the ability and the machine she needs to do that is stuck in one place so you can prevent that.

Bad Girl is incredibly skilled and durable, I can give a more complete run-down if you want but she's like, one of the best assassins in a world where those guys basically grow on trees, and her instinctive reaction is so good that she can fight even when unconscious.

Thematic matchup, me likey. Too bad Chomp took the words out of my mouth.
and by best assassin he meant shes the second best one on a long and expansive list of the best and most skilled assassins

Bad Girl mostly fights with her baseball bat which does have a range advantage over knives, especially since if she's on the backfoot, she'll set it on fire and once she does explosions start happening. Her only real ranged attack however is batting clone gimps at the enemy, which are doubly advantageous because they'll then get up and attack Toga (Although they probably don't scale to tier 8 so they're mostly distractions). She doesn't spam the ability and the machine she needs to do that is stuck in one place so you can prevent that.

Bad Girl is incredibly skilled and durable, I can give a more complete run-down if you want but she's like, one of the best assassins in a world where those guys basically grow on trees, and her instinctive reaction is so good that she can fight even when unconscious.

her clones aren't here.

i said optional equipment was restricted.

Toga's Stealth Mastery is broken as well, she can disappear from sight even if she was previously in front of you.

I don't know if that's (syringes) really too useful. Bad Girl can fight after losing a ton of blood, and seeing her past won't give Toga that much insight considering Bad Girl's fighting style is pretty straightforward, I can give you a quick run-down on her backstory though if you want.

Instinctive Reaction should allow Bad Girl to counteract sneak attacks, nevermind that they're fighting on a beach and she can just like, turn. Travis has a pretty similar ability with his limited Perception Manip, and she still gave him a really tough fight.

Last edited:
Toga has extendable syringes that she can use to attack and get blood.
How much blood can the syringes extract? Bad Girl can survive without a lot of blood, like- a big amount of blood.

I don't think Toga's stealth mastery would be able to save her even if the fight didn't take place in a beach considering Bad Girl's instinctive reactions, and the fact that she can also do a small AoE attack with her bat when it's set on fire.

Well to be fair, even if she doesn't get affected by blood loss, Toga can suddenly transform into her and - due to her knowledge about her - hit her with that Power Mimicry

Doesn't Power Mimicry work only on Quirks? Nevermind that Bad Girl doesn't have any actual powers, her instinctive reaction is basically a normal thing in verse, just played up to the extreme.

I could also argue that Bad Girl is at her best fighting-wise when she's absolutely knockout drunk, which Toga wouldn't be

I could also argue that Bad Girl is at her best fighting-wise when she's absolutely knockout drunk, which Toga wouldn't be
Toga gets arrested for underage drinking and dies from alcohol poisoning after tasting Bad Girl's blood (Circa 2021)

Even if Toga somehow gained access to Bad Girl's instincts stuff, she still has to deal with fighting someone who has the same instinctive reactions + better fighting skills and a weapon that has superior range than her knife.

i have put way too much time into that to not show it to anyone at any occasion

Toga was able to disappear from Deku's sight in a fully open area, being in a beach wouldn't make a difference.

I don't think her stealth mastery has something to do with hiding in places, it's more like erasing her own presence through breathing and heart techniques, which somehow disables her opponents' from detecting her.

Toga was able to disappear from Deku's sight in a fully open area, being in a beach wouldn't make a difference.

I don't think her stealth mastery has something to do with hiding in places, it's more like erasing her own presence through breathing and heart techniques, which somehow disables her opponents' from detecting her.

oh okay.

still that instinctive reaction is going to be a problem

Indeed, it let Badman (who is inferior to Bad Girl in instincts) block an attack and fight multiple dudes when he was fully unconscious and suffering brain damage, and instincts generally double as precog pretty often.

Also, judging by the scans, she can't attack while using it, considering that she needs to turn her mind off for it and in both showings she uses it to get away from the sight of the enemy, which would imply it doesn't work if she just stands in plain view. Is that the case?

Last edited:
Indeed, it let Badman (who is inferior to Bad Girl in instincts) block an attack and fight multiple dudes when he was fully unconscious and suffering brain damage, and instincts generally double as precog pretty often.

Also, judging by the scans, she can't attack while using it, considering that she needs to turn her mind off for it and in both showings she uses it to get away from the sight of the enemy, which would imply it doesn't work if she just stands in plain view. Is that the case?

so your voting bad girl?

Back