• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

High 6-A is by all mean, not weak at all so i don't see the point lel

Anyway, do you guys think that incap the yokai with mid-godly regen work?

Should I make a Reimu CRT to give her regen and immortability negation for having bonked the Fortune Teller?
Go ahead if you want, since I was gonna wait until I was done with youkai regen/immortality updates first. Won't be immortality negation quite yet though, just mid-godly negation.

As an MeiSaku Enjoyer, this made me giggle in happiness and "kyaaa~!"
And almost died wheezing because holy fudge the humor on it was on crack lmao

Well, I've finally hit an impasse in retreading all of canon, that being HOW ******* CONFUSING AND INCONSISTENT THE LUNAR CAPITAL IS

"the lunar capital is under the barrier except nobody from the lunar capital get to gensokyo because of the barrier but they can do it on full moons but it doesn't matter because they're under the barrier except regular humans can get there through normal space travel except you can only get there through the dream world and the lunar capital is spatially above heaven which is in a separate barrier past the hakurei barrier except for when it isn't and sagume's plan was to bring the lunar capital under the barrier by force"
-ZUN

Remind me, why we can't scale the Oni's LS to everyone?
Oni are the pinnacle of physical strength in Touhou, and basically everyone who isn't a sage or other god tier gets ******* manhandled by them. May I remind you that Reimu, who's very likely the strongest non-god tier in the verse, has gotten oneshot by an oni not once, but twice.

I think scaling everyone to vampires and similarly strong characters (like Murasa, most likely) is perfectly fine though, considering Reimu can choke out Remi like a bitch in EoSD.

Oni are the pinnacle of physical strength in Touhou, and basically everyone who isn't a sage or other god tier gets ******* manhandled by them. May I remind you that Reimu, who's very likely the strongest non-god tier in the verse, has gotten oneshot by an oni not once, but twice.
I see
It's kinda pitiful that beside those, all of Touhou chars LS are pretty low
I think scaling everyone to vampires and similarly strong characters (like Murasa, most likely) is perfectly fine though, considering Reimu can choke out Remi like a bitch in EoSD.
Thank you, now you remind with that meme about someone choking that rat, now i imaginated that with Reimu and Remilia instead lmao

I like how the old AP justifications compared Remi to the Big Four of the Mountain when, y'know,
image.png

index.jpg

Oh yeah and how could I forget the classic of "Yorihime is stronger than everyone in Gensokyo", something definitely never contradicted by the source material at all.
index.png

i actually forgot this scene gave remi a clear feat for darkness manipulation lol

Anyways I'll stop bitching about Touhou scaling now, if I complain about everything the old guard was responsible for we'd be here all night.

Shinra Bansho and Akatsuki Records making the most banger, addictive, brainmelting, lunatic music videos that will screw your brain over and over with the earworms be like:
the-powerpuff.gif

oh yeah, there's also references to Remilia, Sakuya, and i think Sumireko in another sub-event in the middle chapters of the game

Back