• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou VS Thread Proposal + A Minor Fix

Seeing as the verse is going through across-the-board revisions, I don't object. It'd be better to handle CRT's after revisions been completed anyways. (y)

Side note, I will say that 17 through 19 needs some characters added to the verse page. Any hope of that happening?
Yeah, making new profiles for everyone in the cast is one of many things I still need to do.

Drat.

Also, why are the nameless forms only low 2-C?
Because the tier 0 revisions haven't been accepted yet

Main reason is because of the idea that there are countless gods, so each one would only need to contribute that much to the entire cosmology; This doesn't really work, though, since we know nameless gods exist without any sort of distinction. They're all the same entity, up until they are named and divided. So realistically, they should be 2-B at minimum.

Because the tier 0 revisions haven't been accepted yet

Main reason is because of the idea that there are countless gods, so each one would only need to contribute that much to the entire cosmology; This doesn't really work, though, since we know nameless gods exist without any sort of distinction. They're all the same entity, up until they are named and divided. So realistically, they should be 2-B at minimum.
By that logic, shouldn't the nameless gods be its own profile?

I wonder if anybody would notice if I started bumping this thread once per hour.

Hell, let's make it the new general discussion thread. Not like staff are watching.

Back