• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALTERNATE TITLE: HEAVEN RAGE AND UNDERWORLD CRY ~ CLASH OF TWO BELIEVES

This might ended up not good for Hades, but well we'll see about that
And yeah, welcome to another 2hu matches from me, starring with the idiot ********* celestial herself

As you prolly know, 2hu has so many bs chars with bs shennanigans which might be a lil too much for GoW chars to handle, and well there's some of fairly balanced 2hu chars but there's few of them so you need to be careful yo choose
And as you can see, beside Tenshi i have picked up Hades which is bs as well but not in large margin in 2hu standards, and without further talk, let's get to the battle!

Summary would be added later

• 2-C for both are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Battlefield take in: Hades Underworld Connected to the Surface of Gensokyo
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Celestial Being: 0
  • The Ruler of Dead: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Hinanawi.Tenshi.full.2366015.jpg

This seems to be quite close at a glance, but it doesn't seem like much of Hades' arsenal can really do much to Tenshi. Soul absorption counters power null, dimensional travel counters BFR, and passive, multi-layered probability and fatehax means Hades will struggle to even hit Tenshi, while every possible outcome is tilted in Tenshi's favor. As for wincons, Tenshi can either do this the good old fashioned way of beating him to death, seal his abilities (which, tbf, I don't know if the mechanics being slightly different is enough to bypass Hades' power null resistance), or simply absorb his soul, mind, and so on (these hax are very heavily layered, so I don't believe Hades' resistances to any subset of Spirit manipulation will be enough).

Granted, that's not to say Hades is completely ******, as his sleep manipulation is a very good wincon, and things like life absorption, invisibility, and perception manipulation will make him incredibly difficult to attack safely. That being said, I don't think this works around Spirit manipulation given Tenshi can use it to cover a multiversal range (which also means Hades can't avoid it by dimension hopping), so it's not like she needs to see or directly attack him in order to harm him.

There is also the issue of the AP/durability gap; I don't know what Hades scales to, but Tenshi is massively above Doremy's several dozen times uni dream creation, and she was able to shake the Heavens just by preparing to fight. Her durability is massively above this as well, since she can no-sell attacks from characters comparable to her in AP (and eat more celestial peaches to stack that already absurd amp). Whatever the gap may be, though, it seems like Hades has multiple ways to close that gap, whether that be through his own stat amping or reducing Tenshi's stats. The main question, then, is whether or not Hades can last long enough to gain the upper hand in that regard.

Tenshi takes this high diff, I think, though I'll wait for further input from GoW supporters.

Velox we're close to CRT time, y u gotta do it now 🗿

Hades is gonna get some counter with probability hax with the upcoming revisions and some of spirit manipulation, but the rest I'm unsure of. Depends on what gets accepted in the CRT when we do post it.

I think Tenshi should be able to fly away and attack Hades from a distance with her danmaku until he perishes.

The GoW revision has ended, we can continue the debate now
In meantime, here enjoy this Canon Tenshi vs Fanon Tenshi video:

He has type 4 Acausality plus 4-D resistances that’s somewhat layered. Plus having passive corruption and his hands being able to inflict like 9 different abilities at once on the target on contact

He has type 4 Acausality plus 4-D resistances that’s somewhat layered. Plus having passive corruption and his hands being able to inflict like 9 different abilities at once on the target on contact
Y'know what I'm just not gonna comment until I've had the time to read through everything in that CRT myself lol

Alright, so from what I'm seeing, the big things to take away from this CRT are Hades' acausality, AE, and new and improved soulhax. To start, I don't think acausality or probability hax will really work here, as Tenshi's fortune is stronger than Shion's, which has worked on many other type 4 acausals. It's also heavily layered (at least 3 layers as of now), so everything I said about that remains true.

I guess the only thing Hades has going for him now is memory/concept hax, but that doesn't change much of what I said about Tenshi's other wincons, especially since she'd be able to keep her distance fairly easily. While Tenshi can't really kill him, she can at least keep him permanently incapped with spirit absorption, which is a win as far as I'm concerned.

Tenshi takes this with marginally more difficulty than before, I guess.

Alright, so from what I'm seeing, the big things to take away from this CRT are Hades' acausality, AE, and new and improved soulhax. To start, I don't think acausality or probability hax will really work here, as Tenshi's fortune is stronger than Shion's, which has worked on many other type 4 acausals. It's also heavily layered (at least 3 layers as of now), so everything I said about that remains true.

I guess the only thing Hades has going for him now is memory/concept hax, but that doesn't change much of what I said about Tenshi's other wincons, especially since she'd be able to keep her distance fairly easily. While Tenshi can't really kill him, she can at least keep him permanently incapped with spirit absorption, which is a win as far as I'm concerned.

Tenshi takes this with marginally more difficulty than before, I guess.
Tenshi also has 4D hax to counter Hades' 4D soul hax, yeah?

Which hax of Hades are 4D? And does he have 4D resistances to Tenshi's main hax? (ie; layered mind/soul/empathic/stamina/stat absorption)

Which hax of Hades are 4D?
ALL OF IT. They can all affect and harm Kratos' soul to a decent degree (Which has 4D resistances due to Light of Alfheim shenanigans). Of course, Kratos is stronger, so he naturally overcomes them.

And does he have 4D resistances to Tenshi's main hax? (ie; layered mind/soul/empathic/stamina/stat absorption)
Not sure about layers but mind/soul/stat absorption/stamina resistances are 4D for Hades too, yeah.

I mean, the issue is, I'm not seeing resistance to empathic manipulation or stamina/stat reduction on Hades' profile, so Tenshi could still reasonably incap if she leads with spirit absorption, leaving Hades with no energy or willingness to fight. So I'm kinda leaning incon if that's the case, because unless Hades somehow doesn't lead with one of several things Tenshi doesn't resist (which is a lot), Tenshi just leads with spirit hax and wins.

I mean Tenshi also has to deal with the Hades arms which has a Low multiversal range and the hax she doesn’t resist too, plus if she ever gets near Hades she gets corrupted from his presence, so this might just be an incon. Either hades catches her with his powers or Tenshi manages to use spirit absorption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back