• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

"i am atomic" mfers when I show them what the smallest sun created with Yatagarasu's powers is capable of:
look-up-scared.gif

If you wanna jack off to Touhou but still respect the homosexuality, you have two options:
-Jack off to Rinnosuke x Youki yaoi instead
-Start taking estrogen

Has anyone else found this new fanime episode yet? I watched it a few days ago and I thought it was incredible.

God, I remember loving the first episode so much. This was back when I was struggling to make it through a single episode of Memories of Phantasm lol

I really need to catch up on this though, it's a super cool concept and I love both the animation and the way it tries to stay true to lord while adding new stuff along the way (though the decision to not have the Watatsuki sisters not take part in the first lunar war was a bit weird imo).

God, I remember loving the first episode so much. This was back when I was struggling to make it through a single episode of Memories of Phantasm lol

I really need to catch up on this though, it's a super cool concept and I love both the animation and the way it tries to stay true to lord while adding new stuff along the way (though the decision to not have the Watatsuki sisters not take part in the first lunar war was a bit weird imo).
You'll probably love the second episode. It's been a while since I last saw it but I remember that everything about it was beautiful. I think it still holds up 5 years later.

Everyone cool with it if I ask someone to close the downgrade thread? Saikou and Jinsye really don't seem like continuing with it and people are just gonna keep bumping it for no reason otherwise. Then again, we'd probably draw more staff attention to it, so, lmao.

Everyone cool with it if I ask someone to close the downgrade thread? Saikou and Jinsye really don't seem like continuing with it and people are just gonna keep bumping it for no reason otherwise. Then again, we'd probably draw more staff attention to it, so, lmao.
So it seems. Well in that case I say yes even if it means a Tier 1 upgrade of some form gets delayed even more.

Besides character profiles, are there any other minor things that need to be done for the verse? Bored and want to make another CRT.

Almost done combing EoSD for everything I missed, there's some legitimately interesting stuff despite how frequently covered and how simple in concept the game is. It's mostly support for pre-existing stuff like Flandre's ESP, youkai fear hax, or youkai enhanced senses, but there's some new stuff like Cirno's teleportation, Meiling's summoning, and Flandre being unable to die somehow??

now i just need to repeat this for every other piece of touhou media ever released lol

Also obligatory watched too much funny MMD last night

Oh man, i miss that era, glad that it's slowly regain it's glory, thanks Suika

I feel like we need more of 2hu supporters, as right now only all of us (including Pikmin which apperently doesn't following this thread lel) that active here
The old supporters are out of commision too

Probably for the best. I think the fact that old profiles were 99% thwiki copy/pastes should be indicative of how much those old supporters actually looked into the series. Marisa has like 10 feats of ESP in EoSD/PCB alone and nobody ever caught on to that somehow :v

Though having more supporters in the modern day would be nice :v

Fanon Touhou back at it again, I see. Though it's kinda weird how tsundere Alice is actually fairly in line with her canon personality.
Well i'm not complaining, for hilarity
It just i'm surprised as i'm fully back to my 2hu activity due of my Rintarou/Blades vs Youmu
Last time i seen Alice acted "not-tsundere" was in MMD video where Alice got folded by Sakuya and Marisa for scared Patchy 😂

Back