• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

In the end it's all Moriya Shrine Conspiracy so blame on those three idiot
No uh
image.png

Pretty sure it's ZUN.

Yeah, kinda forgot I was gonna make a CRT for her and Murasa that gives them busted incorp/intangibility. Might as well make the thread later because I haven't cooked a lot lately.
well shit fellas i already made a crt about adding intangibility for another character today so i guess i cant make this one
Actually, what were the arguments for Yukari having layered Intangibility again? Pretty sure someone else made those arguments while I was talking about why Murasa might have layered Incorporeality, so it wasn't me.

Are there any upcoming CRT’s yet for touhou.
Within the next year, hopefully. Progress is going well on CRT making (I'm fully done with everything EoSD and PCB had), so if I continue at this rate I could probably have everything done by August/September. If not by then, then idk.
Will the characters ever get higher than 2-C?
Yes.
well shit fellas i already made a crt about adding intangibility for another character today so i guess i cant make this one
Actually, what were the arguments for Yukari having layered Intangibility again? Pretty sure someone else made those arguments while I was talking about why Murasa might have layered Incorporeality, so it wasn't me.
Yukari has a spell card where she turns transparent and you cannot attack or physically touch her. You just fly right through her. This is on top of her incorporeality as a youkai.

Where does the dimensional evidence come from?
We've two ways of doing the tier 1 stuff. One has to do with all the quantum shenanigans going on with the cosmology, and the other that Doge is (probably) doing that involves all the Buddhist concepts within the verse.
1-C, touhou vs fate when, and how many layers is touhou resistance/hax
just the mere thought of that makes me want to convert to any religion that praises chastity
Yukari has a spell card where she turns transparent and you cannot attack or physically touch her. You just fly right through her. This is on top of her incorporeality as a youkai.
Unless Touhou characters can interact with intangible beings and I just forgot, this isn't layered Intangibility, so Yukari isn't getting anything. I know that Reimu and Marisa can interact with Junko which gives them busted NPI, but again; no proof of the characters being able to affect intangible beings, no dice.

Where does the dimensional evidence come from?

1-C, touhou vs fate when, and how many layers is touhou resistance/hax
The outside world sees Gensokyo, and other infinite space-times, as infinitely small (despite its own finite size) and as fiction (5D).

The Dream World contains multiple sets of infinite dreams, each containing a 5D outside world, so the Dream World would need to be larger than countably infinite 5D structures (6D)

And then all of this is embedded in a higher dimensional "bulk" that acts as a higher dimension per our tier 1 standards, thus making the cosmology 7D.

That's the way I plan on doing things, anyways.

We've two ways of doing the tier 1 stuff. One has to do with all the quantum shenanigans going on with the cosmology, and the other that Doge is (probably) doing that involves all the Buddhist concepts within the verse.

just the mere thought of that makes me want to convert to any religion that praises chastity

Unless Touhou characters can interact with intangible beings and I just forgot, this isn't layered Intangibility, so Yukari isn't getting anything. I know that Reimu and Marisa can interact with Junko which gives them busted NPI, but again; no proof of the characters being able to affect intangible beings, no dice.
That's wack but whatever. I don't think the line between incorporeality and immaterial intangibility is so wide that they can't be compared.

Though on the topic of NPI, I wouldn't be surprised if we can upgrade the verse's NPI again with the kedama enemy of all things. As ZUN states in an email that they are apparently nature itself:
Nice. I almost forgot about this. There's some other good stuff like Parsee's body being made of jealousy and the Prismriver Sisters being made up of the "noise" independent of anything else (I don't remember the full context for that but I'll post it when I get home).

I wonder, are there any arguments for "immeasurable speed" Touhou?
A few. There's stuff like dodging Sakuya's knives that are stated to "leap through time", and Marisa's Master Spark straight up defying time and moving forward in time through a reversed time flow (and characters reacting to and outspeeding her Master Spark). Sakuya's Deflation World is as blatant as you can get for moving through 3 time periods simultaneously (although nobody but her scales to it).

A few. There's stuff like dodging Sakuya's knives that are stated to "leap through time", and Marisa's Master Spark straight up defying time and moving forward in time through a reversed time flow (and characters reacting to and outspeeding her Master Spark). Sakuya's Deflation World is as blatant as you can get for moving through 3 time periods simultaneously (although nobody but her scales to it).
Ok I'll keep that in mind the next time I find another Undertale powerscaler on TikTok or a similar site (thumbs up emoji) (thumbs up emoji) (thumbs up emoji) (thumbs up emoji)

Back