• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Touhou LostWord be added into this wiki?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know anything about Touhou but if the rules of this Wiki allow it then it doesn't matter what the fans want, if it's legal and doesn't break Copyright or no other rules then it's objectively allowed on the Wiki 🤷

I don't know anything about Touhou but if the rules of this Wiki allow it then it doesn't matter what the fans want, if it's legal and doesn't break Copyright or no other rules then it's objectively allowed on the Wiki 🤷
Then don't comment.
All the fangames are. Did you not read this? Touhou does not follow the standards because it just can't given its nature as a Doujin franchise.

Then don't comment.
Stay angry, what you want will not ignore the Wiki rules
15407.jpg

Regardless this should be closed, every Touhou supporter has disagreed with this (and funnily enough only people who don't know the verse agree lmao), and it has been answered.

This is a Q&A thread, and it'll not turn in a CRT. OP got its answer.

Touhou is blatantly an exception, unless you want every fangame, doujin and animation to be indexed as well.

It's not that I want, the wiki Rules just can't be applied to Touhou as Touhou is its own thing about licensing.
So you know no rules are being broken, and? If everything you mention doesn't break any rules, then yes it is allowed.

So you know no rules are being broken, and? If everything you mention doesn't break any rules, then yes it is allowed.
The fact you're unironically fine with fanon material being added here and not on FC/OC already denies you any kind of right of commenting on Touhou stuff.

Anyway, asked the closure.

Regardless this should be closed, every Touhou supporter has disagreed with this (and funnily enough only people who don't know the verse agree lmao), and it has been answered.

This is a Q&A thread, and it'll not turn in a CRT. OP got its answer.
Touhou supports have zero authorities here, not even moderators are allowed to ignore rules, imagine someone with zero authority.

This isn't a CRT and Touhou is blatantly an exception to the rules.

If you want to add Lost Word, then make a CRT on it. I won't comment further here from now on.

This isn't a CRT and Touhou is blatantly an exception to the rules.

If you want to add Lost Word, then make a CRT on it. I won't comment further here from now on.
It's an "exception to the rules" show me the CRT that this was accepted, TLW doesn't break any rules you can cry as much as you want because reality will not suddenly be changed because something doesn't please you.

Feels like this is a back and forth situation... it's not really as funny as usual either.

I don't know how the process works, but at this point just get opinions from staff. Assuming they'd even give this attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back