• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Great Swordsman Tournament.

I mean if we seal all hax like and leave skill, Edelweiss just skill stomps. HARD. She can literally stand there, without moving, and have everyone drop.

Firephoenixearl said:
I mean if we seal all hax like and leave skill, Edelweiss just skill stomps. HARD. She can literally stand there, without moving, and have everyone drop.
Aizen: lmao

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I wouldn't say that. Ren has a lot of thought-based, resistance negging attacks. Along with heavy versatility, I say it's a good match.
Alright bet. I'll make the matchup then, and lets hope people don't go apeshit on it.

SpookyShadow said:
How can you emit a bloodlust aura all over a city with skill
When did i mention the bloodlust?

The bloodlust is another issue entirely. What i meant was the fact that she can attack your organs and make your blood gush out via waves/vibration, which can literally be transmitted through the ground. So it all ends up as her standing there and doing shizz.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Wait if tier is equalized here and passive hax is allowed then Rimuru stomps with a buttload of passives
>Assuming other characters don't have passives.

Akabane is there.

I really dont think that Edel skill stomps that hard, I feel that as usual the skills of Rakudai characters are overrated just because the cover ridiculous abiulities via saying skill allows it.

Rocker1189 said:
I really dont think that Edel skill stomps that hard, I feel that as usual the skills of Rakudai characters are overrated just because the cover ridiculous abiulities via saying skill allows it.
Well they do explain it. And they more often than not have a plausable explanation. So it makes sense in theory but it's impossible to pull off.

@Spooky

How is sending vibrations more unbelievable than transcending the causality system of the world?

Holy shit this thread.

I think I have passive Madness Type 3 and Chaos manip at this point lmao.

Firephoenixearl said:
AogiriKira said:
Holy shit this thread.
I think I have passive Madness Type 3 and Chaos manip at this point lmao.
Passive madness type 3 directed at yourself.
But im the one laughing when people start tearing eachoher apart in my threads

Back