• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 (20) most skilled swordsman on the wiki

I made this because it's tiresome comparing Musashi who can fight infinite speed with skill, Musashi who can cut people without a sword and just a 9-B Musashi who is realistically really skilled.

2 per verse and your only allowed on 1 list

Skilled without significant hax mixed in:
1. Mihawk
2. Zoro/Sion
3. Musashi Miyamoto (RoR)
4. Killer B
5. Kenshin
6. Musashi Miyamoto (vagabond)
7. Alibaba
8. Mira
9. Guts

Skilled with significant hax mixed in:
1. Soujiro
2. Musashi Miyamoto/Sasaki Kojirou
3. Shin regalia
4. Vergil/Sparda

To save time for when your typing an addition, the normalish swordsman list will just be called list 1 and the haxish swordsman list will be called list 2

Last edited:
I recommend Zoro, Mihawk, Killer B, Musashi Miyamoto (Vagabond), Kenshin, and Guts for the no hax list.
EDIT: It seems Musashi from RoR would probably qualify for list 1 as well now that I think about it.

Last edited:
Soujiro takes the top of hax lists, and I would recommend him for none hax since in base form all his stuffs aside distortion are pure sword skillz

How tho? I mean he's obviously way stronger and faster, and he IS skilled af, but more than KB? I don't see it.
Your not supposed to see it, your supposed to FEEL it
monke-orangutan.gif

I recommend Zoro, Mihawk, Killer B, Musashi Miyamoto (Vagabond), Kenshin, and Guts for the no hax list.
EDIT: It seems Musashi from RoR would probably qualify for list 1 as well now that I think about it.
Could you give me an order of where you would place those characters?

Sion's feats look better than Zoro and subsequently Mihawks tbh
Link and Link (things that she/he stated Zoro has already done but 🤷‍♂️)
Zoro can copy styles that have been perfected in a supernatural way at first sight and make it even better, able to use no swords style, Mastered his own fight style, able to cut things with pure skill meaning he can cut nothing and everything he wants by using his will on his sword by just remembering what someone told him (he learnt that pre timeskip early on), Makes new perfected techniques on the spot and can win against multiple Animals that copied his techniques and Fighting style perfectly and is able to fight and defeat everyone of them (surpassing himself every fight) and many more like being able to fight in the air, underwater link, on weird angles and more
Some for post timeskip Zoro aswell
can win against multiple Animals that copied his techniques and Fighting style perfectly and is able to fight and defeat everyone of them (surpassing himself every fight)
even surprised Mihawk

Last edited:
Back