• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

Also at the request of (aka harassed) other users I made the list a top 10 per category instead of top 5.

Also at the request of (aka harassed) other users I made the list a top 10 per category instead of top 5.
I mean I joked about it too but why. We barely have character to fill in spots in the first place. I expected that change after 20 new pages of discussion

I mean I joked about it too but why. We barely have character to fill in spots in the first place. I expected that change after 20 new pages of discussion
I'm attempting to make the thread more active so we do get those characters, that's the whole point

Daredevil should not be ranked above or at Tasky level just for winning tbf.

Taskmaster has a much vaster skillset, on top of already being equal to Daredevil in unarmed combat and acrobatics, which are some of his primary forms of combat.

Daredevil may edge out in combat strategy and is less cocky, (which is how he won their initial bout) but calling him AS skill strikes me as iffy.

Daredevil should not be ranked above or at Tasky level just for winning tbf.

Taskmaster has a much vaster skillset, on top of already being equal to Daredevil in unarmed combat and acrobatics, which are some of his primary forms of combat.

Daredevil may edge out in combat strategy and is less cocky, (which is how he won their initial bout) but calling him AS skill strikes me as iffy.
Either way DD should be > bullseye 🦕

I’m fine with Task>DD>Bullseye

edit:also not relevant to Misc category (not very relevant anyway), but DD is more skilled than Cap

Anyways, I personally think DD should be more skilled than taskmaster mainly for his strategical skills and senses, and predictions
IMG_3573.jpg

IMG_3574.jpg

IMG_3575.jpg

IMG_3577.jpg

I'd say Joe Yabuki for Bare-Handed Modern Martial Artist

Feats:

Last edited:
I'd say Joe for Bare-Handed Modern Martial Artist

Feats:
nuh-uh-beocord.gif

I ignored this thread for two seconds (several weeks) and somehow Touhou is on top 💀

In all honesty I don't have anything against Touhou (Though Dodging Rain just seems like a blatantly bullshit feat) but I am genuinely surprised Sora is no longer at the top of Misc, lol. Ig those girl's are just built different.

Bob has been saying he's going to make a rematch to reclaim the spot, however, it seems his IRL responsibilities have delayed that.

IMG_4776.jpg

I’d like to bring to light the fact that Ben Reilly thinks Taskmaster is the worlds greatest hand to hand fighter(I think in Devil’s Reign #2?)

further support for his ranking, really. Taskmaster is consistently stated and shown to be capable of using the techniques of, and fighting against, the best unarmed fighters in marvel (Iron Fist, for instance) so it tracks.

him truly being truly the best is debatable, but he’s certainly up there.

It's difficult to argue for Tasky here as his mimicry isn't too effective on stuff beyond his physical capabilities, namely stuff like flight or teleportation (of weapons).
However, he does have solid feats and stuff from what I've heard, but I'd rather get done with what I'm doing against Marisa first before going at the Marvel goons.

Back