• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Great Swordsman Tournament.

>Aizen

If you're putting a Bleach character there, it should probably be Kenpachi. Aizen's forte has never really been swordsmanship.

Out of the current contestants, I'd say Musashi. On a side note, a physicals equalized Musashi vs prime Isshin would be a fight I'd pay to see

And as much as I love Guts, he's not on the same level as the cream of the crop in this thread like Musashi or Roronoa, but I would say he's in the tier just below them while he's sane. In Berserker Armor, tho, I'd say he's the least skilled of the bunch since he operates purely off of instinct with no fine-honed technique.

Im actually working on a rework of D's profile and am pretty sure he outdoes everyone in the tourney.

He has some pretty bullshit ******* Analytical Prediction and so many other hax that are just insane

SpookyShadow said:
Maybe someone once will have time to debunk this or something. Knowing you it would take months lol
Sike. Last rakudai "downgrade" literally ended with "Ikki's too good for this skill feat". So really, i don't mind.

Back