• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Milf fights Judgement Nut
  • Both are 6-C, Vergil uses his DMC3 key, Minamoto no Raikou uses her second key
  • Vergil has all his equipment from DMC3, Minamoto no Raikou has her equipment as well
  • Speeds are equalized
Vergin:
Milf:

Anything involving tiers?
In the case of Raikou yes, she would be '6-C, higher against mystical beings with Mystery Killer, higher with Mana Burst, higher with Ox-King' the tier of Ox King it's still debating, in the end can be High 6-C, Low 6-B or High 6-C with clones and Low 6-B with the final lightnning attack. Ox King can be restricted because it change the tier, but with the buffs of Mystery Killer and Mana Burst she would be very close to High 6-C or even already reach it, so the AP gap between the two is great.

AP wouldnt matter in this fight,as vergil now has Low Godly regen in his DT form(which is a 2x multiplier to his speed & amps AP), which is what he starts with if he senses a dangerous foe, anyway what can he do against yamatos dura negation? vergils spatial attacks are quite potent

What are the mooks were fighting in FGO? literally a ghost. And then they're soul manip and NPI in the physiology page where they can eat souls.

This is more of a question though, if a character can already destroy the souls, will low-godly even matter?

What are the mooks were fighting in FGO? literally a ghost. And then they're soul manip and NPI in the physiology page where they can eat souls.

This is more of a question though, if a character can already destroy the souls, will low-godly even matter?
Huh, never knew that tbh

Servants have resistance to 6D soul hax, they can resist Tiamat's sea of life which can damage spirit origin (servant's soul)
So, yeah, Vergil's soul hax won't work here.

I'm sorry but how the f*** 0.o
Demons are getting Low-Godly regeneration (At least the high ranking ones are getting right now, unsure about lower tiers tbh), and Vergil have that regen right now in Devil Trigger.

Would Low-godly even matter if servant can already destroy the soul?
Does their soul hax potency also scale to their resistance? You need above 4D baseline potency to destroy Vergil's soul on this key.

I see that they consume human souls....that seems baseline...

The consumption of soul is not important, but more on the NPI of servant that can destroy the souls. Servants themselves are souls given form, who have 6D to 8D resistance.

What I meant to say is, servant themselves have 6D to 8D resistance, all of them can still fight each other. They can destroy each other souls without problem.

Dafuq?

I don't recall most servants destroying the soul with each strike they land, just because they can destroy the souls of the dead doesn't mean they can destroy the souls of someone who still has theirs intact.

This isn't proof they can.

Servants can kill ghosts, yes, but that isn't soul hax, that's NPI. Soul hax would involve directly affecting the soul via some method, not just hitting it while it's outside of the body.
I also noticed that too, hitting ghost would only qualified as NPI, not soul hax

This is what I said at first though, that they can interact with souls.

This is what I said at first though, that they can interact with souls.
The example you quoted doesn't sound combat applicable and, knowing where the quote comes from myself, was stated to mean more "you can give them souls and they'll become more powerful"

Servants can't eat a soul in combat without skills/an NP that allows them to.

The only servant that can actually eat servant soul is Yu Miaoyi who ate Gao Changgong for being a vampire.

Well that thing really need to be clarified, I remember someone saying it in another thread that have low-godly. Saying that as long as they have NPI on souls, they can destroy them no problem.

Back