• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 (20) most skilled swordsman on the wiki

Well, since we're now bringing in videogame characters (Capcom ones at that) into this list, Zero (more specifically his Z-era self) for the haxxed list.

I know this might be a controversial pick and he was once just a VSBW meme but come on you can't have a "skilled swordsman list" without this guy near or at the top of both lists.

Should I take shelter now?

Anyways, technically my guy could go to both lists but idk, anyways I submit Boro from Tower of God, aka Mr racist against weapons, basically, in verse no matter the weapon (by weapon it doesn't mean martial arts so no scaling him above baam) he can "read" it and counter/parry it with this being so good that literally no one else in verse (bar white but white is a special case and even the event itself is special due to stuff) can contend with him when it comes to weapons, he was able to do this to ignition weapons which are far more powerful than normal weapons and can have special abilities and even when he didn't even know what they did and still was able to read and counter, with him also being able to do this to living beings that count as weapons and for his best feat he was able to counter white's sword which in-verse is undodgeable due to the laws or the world itself with them also bending space

East Blue Zoro with serious injuries can clown and bypass those with 6 -8 times baseline Instinctive Reactions. Against an Octopus swordsman who has brains in each of his linbs to act independently and Instinctively, Zoro was able to parry, block and dodge all of them while in critical state. Just one of Zoro's many lower end feats.

East Blue Zoro with serious injuries can clown and bypass those with 6 -8 times baseline Instinctive Reactions. Against an Octopus swordsman who has brains in each of his linbs to act independently and Instinctively, Zoro was able to parry, block and dodge all of them while in critical state. Just one of Zoro's many lower end feats.
Who you talking to? Or is this something you wanted to say?

Oh thank God for this list. Trying to add haxless characters to a "most skilled" list can be hell, way too much effort just to get your favorite characters' achievements their due recognition.

Anyway, for haxless (relatively), Musashi Miyamoto from Baki deserves a high spot. Afaik, his swordless cut relies on basically abusing his opponents' own danger sense (which seemingly everyone in the Baki verse has), and essentially attacking them with such a form-perfect imitation of a katana slash, mimicking every last detail to a tee, that they pretty much placebo themselves into taking damage. That much skill and eye for detail alone should allow him a spot, not even counting his other feats.

I'll try to nominate Sekiro later, that's all the time I got for now

Oh thank God for this list. Trying to add haxless characters to a "most skilled" list can be hell, way too much effort just to get your favorite characters' achievements their due recognition.

Anyway, for haxless (relatively), Musashi Miyamoto from Baki deserves a high spot. Afaik, his swordless cut relies on basically abusing his opponents' own danger sense (which seemingly everyone in the Baki verse has), and essentially attacking them with such a form-perfect imitation of a katana slash, mimicking every last detail to a tee, that they pretty much placebo themselves into taking damage. That much skill and eye for detail alone should allow him a spot, not even counting his other feats.

I'll try to nominate Sekiro later, that's all the time I got for now
15. Musashi Miyamoto from Baki

Hax list? 🤷‍♂️

Back