• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 14 Bleach Characters

I think the balance needs to be activated. I forgot what Jugram does though. But it would be any misfortune right? Would need to prove the reconstruction is a misfortune to him and it seems like only physical harm is a misfortune to him.
Misfortune does not only mean physical harm but anything good or fortunate that happens to the enemy is turned into misfortune

And misfortune for him meaning anything bad towards him will turn into fortune

Misfortune does not only mean physical harm but anything good or fortunate that happens to the enemy is turned into misfortune

And misfortune for him meaning anything bad towards him will turn into fortune
Yea no, I'm saying you'd need to prove the misfortune he is talking about is a general one so you can apply it to all forms. I remember very specifically he states any misfortune that happens to him and that was in reference to the attacks Uryu did.

I don’t think so misfortune is a proper notion I mean it’s something if someone is fortunate in his sphere of influence for example if someone more stronger physically than him and it affects him the one would be weaker as stronger he was so don’t think it’s only physical damage but these kind of feat we would not see em tbh would be too broken lol I mean for the plot we would like to see smth always close or even w the other even if someone is more broken

I don’t think so misfortune is a proper notion I mean it’s something if someone is fortunate in his sphere of influence for example if someone more stronger physically than him and it affects him the one would be weaker as stronger he was so don’t think it’s only physical damage but these kind of feat we would not see em tbh would be too broken lol I mean for the plot we would like to see smth always close or even w the other even if someone is more broken
You are actually right, iirc that's how he cut the iron, he made them on equal terms i believe.

Yea no, I'm saying you'd need to prove the misfortune he is talking about is a general one so you can apply it to all forms. I remember very specifically he states any misfortune that happens to him and that was in reference to the attacks Uryu did.
U really like making a lot of limits and stuff up, first was gerald now this.

The ability is as simple as "any fortune experience by the enemy will become misfortune and all misfortune experience by him will become fortune"

Be it the enemy being fortunate in using a barrier that blocks him, that turns into misfortune and the barrier now cannot hold him etc.

These kind of feat is hard to understand or put an exact explanation like it’s low luck manipulation or kind of so if Aizen is stronger overall would balance affect KS ? I am not a pro on this but I think it’s possible on logic but on plot I don’t know unless there is the famous " hax don’t work on someone who has more reiatsu "

Still in based on the " hax can’t work on stronger reiatsu " if not how far balance would go ? How far imaginary would go ? How far benihime would go ?

Still in based on the " hax can’t work on stronger reiatsu " if not how far balance would go ? How far imaginary would go ? How far benihime would go ?
Only one we know can do that is aizen

And considering ichigos reiatsu is of the god tier and he could not resist askin hax, I say the whole "reiatsu >>> hax" is not important unless u aizen more than likely

U really like making a lot of limits and stuff up, first was gerald now this.

The ability is as simple as "any fortune experience by the enemy will become misfortune and all misfortune experience by him will become fortune"

Be it the enemy being fortunate in using a barrier that blocks him, that turns into misfortune and the barrier now cannot hold him etc.
Yea I just reread it. It is a general misfortune. He just hasn't used it in other ways aside from damage reversal or equalization with the iron I believe.

Even jugrams page seems to describe it as only damage and not an overall reversal of misfortune to fortune for Jugram. But I guess that's due to it being overlooked.

What are u talking about ? I mean post skip Ichigo after controlling both Quincy and shinigami power or even the one who killed ywach

Bleach scaling is confusing af askin can kill Ichigo Ichigo kills ywach ywach askin draw w Kisuke Kisuke weaker than Ichigo all this have to end in a sense lol it’s just situations a x character who counters another Y who is stronger than X character and weaker than Z character who is stronger than X character

What are u talking about ? I mean post skip Ichigo after controlling both Quincy and shinigami power or even the one who killed ywach
What are u talking bout?

When they arrive at the castle via garganta grimmjow goes after askin and then ichigo also goes after askin, later chad and orihime find ichigo on the ground and askin sitting, ichigo them warns them to not get close cus they would enter his field of hax

Later yoruichi shows up freeing them from askin hax

Ichigo was caught on askin hax

Bleach scaling is confusing af askin can kill Ichigo Ichigo kills ywach ywach askin draw w Kisuke Kisuke weaker than Ichigo all this have to end in a sense lol it’s just situations a x character who counters another Y who is stronger than X character and weaker than Z character who is stronger than X character
Is nothing surprising, ichigo is at the top when it comes to Physical stats but he has almost no resistances to hax

Hax by nature bypasses physical resistances and so on

So what he would do against for example shunsui s bankai he just gets os if there is no plot armor ?

So what he would do against for example shunsui s bankai he just gets os if there is no plot armor ?
If shunsui uses his finishing move (the thread) then maybe dunno if that thread ignores durability or not, cus if he just left it as a battle of reiatsu shunsui would lose compared to ichigo

I see so Ichigo is not that good in situations against hax powers lol I mean thought he had hax resistance since he managed to tag a second against almighty

I see so Ichigo is not that good in situations against hax powers lol I mean thought he had hax resistance since he managed to tag a second against almighty
Ye, I think the only real hax resistance he has is the one given by reiatsu

Na, Yhwach the whole time was playing around with Ichigo

Uh hax are a thing. And kisuke I feel would’ve bodied askin had he gone into bankai right away. But he played around and tried letting yoruichi do it.

He has some resistance just not very good ones lol. plus he didn’t fight most of the haxxed sternritters.

Why is Yhwach above Soul King here?
Same Novel where it states that Prime Soul King was the complete god like figure in Bleach it also states that Yhwach reclaimed all of the Soul King's power by either the narrator or Ichibei, (forgot which one exactly), and Yhwach was going to replicate Prime Soul King's feats but in reverse. I dunno why people try to scale SK Yhwach to the sealed soul king when Post Ichibei fight Yhwach was already stronger than the sealed Soul King already. He had that + Mimihagi + The sternritters including Gerard + Ichigo's Hollow and Quincy powers + the novel statement of him having all of the SK's power. Besides seeing into the future, Prime SK has nothing above what Yhwach has as they scale to the same feat. Not on the wiki, but lore wise

Only Shinigami hax can be negated by Reiatsu, as Aizen said, and it's proved many times in the series or implied.
Askin affecting Ichigo with his hax has nothing to do with this because Ichigo was massively held back and didn't want to use his power unless his enemy was Yhwach and Askin probably caught him off guard.
Ichigo will destroy him using his Reiatsu lol, Shunsui wasn't even one of the people who were considered to have any chance against Hikone who is weaker than Ichigo.
Again in SR battles, Reiatsu is the most important thing, if they are relative then the one who has better abilities or is smarter...etc

What are u talking bout?

When they arrive at the castle via garganta grimmjow goes after askin and then ichigo also goes after askin, later chad and orihime find ichigo on the ground and askin sitting, ichigo them warns them to not get close cus they would enter his field of hax

Later yoruichi shows up freeing them from askin hax

Ichigo was caught on askin hax
True Shikai Ichigo was suppressed/casual for the entire time up until he flared up his Reiatsu against Yhwach. That was when Yhwach said that his reiatsu was visible and that he had the same power he did when he defeated Aizen. Before that, Ichigo was suppressed. We dunno how much other than the fact that the Quincy girls said that the suppressed TS Ichigo that fought them was stronger than Hikone

Same Novel where it states that Prime Soul King was the complete god like figure in Bleach it also states that Yhwach reclaimed all of the Soul King's power by either the narrator or Ichibei, (forgot which one exactly), and Yhwach was going to replicate Prime Soul King's feats but in reverse. I dunno why people try to scale SK Yhwach to the sealed soul king when Post Ichibei fight Yhwach was already stronger than the sealed Soul King already. He had that + Mimihagi + The sternritters including Gerard + Ichigo's Hollow and Quincy powers + the novel statement of him having all of the SK's power. Besides seeing into the future, Prime SK has nothing above what Yhwach has as they scale to the same feat. Not on the wiki, but lore wise
only thing he claimed was all the power of weakened Soul king + a few pieces not the full power of prime reio

the novels talk of him absorbing the reio that is holding the worlds which is weakened reio

all of weakened soul king power, yes.

bad example as even the empty husk of the soul king already could hold creation and give power big enought to destroy it

prime reio is also stated to be the source of all quincy powers + fullbring which people like tsukishima can go around the A

if anything that just proves that prime reio is stronger

This is what the novel said :
“But luckily for the boy, Yhwach had all of the Reio’s power. That
guaranteed that the Soul Society would escape destruction whether or not
Ichigo Kurosaki won.” The high priest faced the thing at the center of the
Greater Palace and clapped his hands together while he spoke."

I interpret as Yhwach had all of the Reio’s power, the Reio who was stabilizing the worlds, aka sealed Reio. So the SS would escape destruction because that Reio held the power to stabilize the world.
Also " Yhwach was going to replicate Prime Soul King's feats but in reverse." that's not a good argument lol, Reio’s feat was done when he was sealed after they massively weakened him. let me make sure about this part firstly xD

Ichibe called Reio a being who was so close to be omnipotent and omniscient where Yhwach never was like that

Last edited:
Imagine if Reio can absorb Yhwach using Auswahlen because Tokinada said that Yhwach might really be a part of Reio lol

Back