• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arcker123

He/Him
Whilst this is a universal revision for all god tiers, it's about LS, not AP (Get Baited 🤡).

So, the gist of it is to upgrade the Bleach God tiers (High 4-Cs and higher) to Class Z lifting strength.

Here are each of the feats and describing the scaling and calcs.

I re calculated Yhwach's Wandenreich lift feat and here is what I got

Yhwach's lift AP wise: 259.75201323938546238 Zettatons, or 5-B

Yhwach's LS: 7.417434e+22 newtons or 7563677686405140000 Tonnes, which is Class Z

Here are the reasons to accept this version over the other ones.
  • Uses The Correct Mass (Cybers Mass calc, which is the one I used is the only reliable mass calc since it takes into account the hollowness of the buildings. Other calcs do not do this.
  • Uses The Correct Distance (This is the big one. As explained in the blog, my calc uses the new accepted Reiokyu and Seretei distance. No other calc does this. Since the feat is closely intertwined with the distance, my calc is the only correct one at the moment.
As for scaling, this should scale to Soul King Yhwach (Performed the Class Z feat) and Ichigo and Aizen (Scaling).

Senna physically pulled planets away. All god tiers upscale this LS feat for upscaling Senna + Blanks.

• Calculation: 5.6829822e+23 Newtons or 57950290704814620000 (Metric Tonnes) which is Class Z

No other version of this calc exists, and since it was accepted, this should be fine.

Hikone Ubuginu​

Kugo Ginjo​

Kenpachi Zaraki​

Soul King​

Sosuke Aizen​

Ichigo Kurosaki (Pre-Timeskip)​

Ichigo Kurosaki (Post-Timeskip)​

Yhwach​

Agree: Deceived, Arc7Kuroi, Mazdoesstuff, LordGinSama, Lynieryz, AKUTO123, WagyDisagree: Duedate, Damage, Jibz (ScalingIssues)Neutral:

Last edited:
ckog2nlv1t581.jpg

So, I'm actually a bit unsure about this one. I don't really have issue with the calcs themselves, they seem fine from what I can tell, thought I thought we normally ended up using PE for most lifting calcs of the Wandereich-ilk so I'll let someone who understand that better talk about that part. What I actually question is whether or not we're allows to scale these lifting strengths to the character's physicals. For Yhwach, as a quincy, I'm sure we're assuming that he's using the quincies ability to manipulate Reishi for this, which is something that both Ichigo and AIzen have never shown, so I think normally we''re supposed to scale this to Yhwach's telekinesis like it currently is on his profile.

On the Senna note, since she did so through an explosion and not through something telekinesis I don't think we can actually cross scale with anyone since the feat in question doesn't meet our normal standards for a lifting strength feat.

So for now, I can approve these as scaling to Yhwach's telekinesis and Senna with her explosions, but I don't think Ichigo and Aizen can qualify at the moment. With the Senna thing, if we have any other cases where we allow such scaling off of explosions I guess I'd be fine with scaling to Yhwach's telekinesis but otherwise I think there is a need for some explanation as to why this should apply to the physicals.

So, I'm actually a bit unsure about this one. I don't really have issue with the calcs themselves, they seem fine from what I can tell, thought I thought we normally ended up using PE for most lifting calcs of the Wandereich-ilk so I'll let someone who understand that better talk about that part. What I actually question is whether or not we're allows to scale these lifting strengths to the character's physicals. For Yhwach, as a quincy, I'm sure we're assuming that he's using the quincies ability to manipulate Reishi for this, which is something that both Ichigo and AIzen have never shown, so I think normally we''re supposed to scale this to Yhwach's telekinesis like it currently is on his profile.

On the Senna note, since she did so through an explosion and not through something telekinesis I don't think we can actually cross scale with anyone since the feat in question doesn't meet our normal standards for a lifting strength feat.

So for now, I can approve these as scaling to Yhwach's telekinesis and Senna with her explosions, but I don't think Ichigo and Aizen can qualify at the moment. With the Senna thing, if we have any other cases where we allow such scaling off of explosions I guess I'd be fine with scaling to Yhwach's telekinesis but otherwise I think there is a need for some explanation as to why this should apply to the physicals.
I think you are forgetting Senna used small portion of souls powers where yhwach had complete WSK power which has better soul manipulation and potency than Senna.

Not at all, I understand that part, it's just there is a disconnect between how this is done that really makes me question scaling the lifting strength of the explosion to Yhwach's own telekinesis. Those are two very different things from one another.

So for now, I can approve these as scaling to Yhwach's telekinesis and Senna with her explosions, but I don't think Ichigo and Aizen can qualify at the moment.

This makes sense to me. I don't think we should apply the calcs to all those characters listed in the OP.

So, I'm actually a bit unsure about this one. I don't really have issue with the calcs themselves, they seem fine from what I can tell, thought I thought we normally ended up using PE for most lifting calcs of the Wandereich-ilk so I'll let someone who understand that better talk about that part
PE would imply Yhwach took like months to perform his feat, which is obviously not true.
What I actually question is whether or not we're allows to scale these lifting strengths to the character's physicals. For Yhwach, as a quincy, I'm sure we're assuming that he's using the quincies ability to manipulate Reishi for this, which is something that both Ichigo and AIzen have never shown, so I think normally we''re supposed to scale this to Yhwach's telekinesis like it currently is on his profile.
This feat is clearly TK. Even if it was some form of Decon or Matter hax, Yhwach still lifted it and the overall mass would not change. 1 kg of rock weighs as much as 1 kg of dust for example.
That is not what is being calced. The feat being calced is Senna pulling the planets at the beginning of the movie. Not the explosions. This is not a rebuttal. I even said "Senna moves away planets" in the blog as the description of the feat, no mentions of explosions anywhere.
They scale to class Z via scaling to senna's LS for the same reason they always upscaled Senna. Not difficult. Her feat is perfectly valid for scaling as she just pushed the planets away from each other.

If you agree that Yhwach's TK scales that's cool.

Kinda irrelevant but is there a reason why we don’t consider Yama to be a god tier?
Bro got packed by a mf with a bald headass. Bro bald headass, he garbo headass, useless headass, mid ssf headass, pathetic headass, weak headass, stupid headass, garbo leader headass, Shunsui better headass, bro got skeletons as a bankai headass, no bitches headass, his lieutenant got packed by SS Ichigo yet scarred him headass. Basically bro got beaten by a fodder Quincy. Has the same flame output as a fodder quincy, and got packed by an autistic Espada.

As for the crt itself, i haven’t had time to look it over, so my next comment will prolly be me either agreeing or disagreeing with it, because i cant excuse all the filler comments ive made if i dont vote.

Bro got packed by a mf with a bald headass. Bro bald headass, he garbo headass, useless headass, mid ssf headass, pathetic headass, weak headass, stupid headass, garbo leader headass, Shunsui better headass, bro got skeletons as a bankai headass, no bitches headass, his lieutenant got packed by SS Ichigo yet scarred him headass. Basically bro got beaten by a fodder Quincy. Has the same flame output as a fodder quincy, and got packed by an autistic Espada.
Crayon Eater. Stop spamming the thread

In regards to Ywhach’s TK, I see it as he preferred to use his physical strength opposed to using TK as that wouldn’t be enough to overpower Ichigo or Aizen.

PE would imply Yhwach took like months to perform his feat, which is obviously not true.
Again, I thought we just had precedent of preferring PE over KE in cases like this due to ambiguous timeframes, the PE isn't supposed to imply it took them forever just that it's the bare minimum that has to be met in order for these feats to be performed. If no one sees a problem with KE I don't have one either, I just thought we normally default to something else.
This feat is clearly TK. Even if it was some form of Decon or Matter hax, Yhwach still lifted it and the overall mass would not change. 1 kg of rock weighs as much as 1 kg of dust for example.
I know its TK, I even said so in my post. I was saying that we don't scale the TK to Yhwach's normal physicals so there's a lack of connection to be made to give this LS to the likes of AIzen or Ichigo.
That is not what is being calced. The feat being calced is Senna pulling the planets at the beginning of the movie. Not the explosions. This is not a rebuttal. I even said "Senna moves away planets" in the blog as the description of the feat, no mentions of explosions anywhere.
Okay, that was me just having trouble understanding your calc in that instance. I think you should change the premise in that case, because moving the planets away sounds like its talking about when the planets were pushed apart not when they were pulled together. And in that case, I think it could be scaled to Yhwach's TK but it still shouldn't scale to anyone elses physical lifting strength.
They scale to class Z via scaling to senna's LS for the same reason they always upscaled Senna. Not difficult. Her feat is perfectly valid for scaling as she just pushed the planets away from each other.
They can't since neither Ichigo nor Aizen possess the same ability that Senna has. Upscaling from her AP is fine cause of the Universal Bleach power system, but I don't think either can qualify for it with just their own physical strength.
If you agree that Yhwach's TK scales that's cool.
Yeah I do.

Okay, that was me just having trouble understanding your calc in that instance. I think you should change the premise in that case, because moving the planets away sounds like its talking about when the planets were pushed apart not when they were pulled together. And in that case, I think it could be scaled to Yhwach's TK but it still shouldn't scale to anyone elses physical lifting strength.
Why? That’s a feat from a character everyone in the OP upscales. Why wouldn’t this scale to them?
They can't since neither Ichigo nor Aizen possess the same ability that Senna has. Upscaling from her AP is fine cause of the Universal Bleach power system, but I don't think either can qualify for it with just their own physical strength.
Since when was this through any special hax? The feat was done through the use of the blanks, which again, everyone in the OP outscales (They outscale senna + blanks). We’re literally just getting a LS feat from a weaker character and upscaling it to stronger characters who would have higher LS.

Class Z Feat < Senna + Blanks <Bleach High Tiers

This is how LS scaling works, not hard. There was no special technique being used. Senna’s feat was a basic lifting feat, so obviously characters who are stronger would upscale.

This thread has already devolved into a mental gymnasium.

On the topic of Yhwach's TK, its still powered by reiatsu that he needs to exert at the end of the day. If his body wasn't capable of exerting said energy in the first place, he wouldn't be able to perform the lift.

Even if one wants to say reishi control despite the rather visible difference, Quincies follow the same rules in this regard as seen with Ishida bleeding from firing too many arrows in his competition with Ichigo in the Substitute Arc.

Why? That’s a feat from a character everyone in the OP upscales. Why wouldn’t this scale to them?
Because Aizen and Ichigo generally lack the same means to perform such a feat. Ichigo has never shown TK in the first place and Aizen's own doesn't at all work in any way like what Yhwach does or Senna. And there isn't ever a scene where we see either Ichigo or Aizen overcome Yhwach's lifting strength TK for sure and I'm not sure if we have one for either of them overcoming or matching Yhwach's physical LS either. They both just lack a proper connection besides being super powerful in comparison to everyone else.
Since when was this through any special hax? The feat was done through the use of the blanks, which again, everyone in the OP outscales (They outscale senna + blanks). We’re literally just getting a LS feat from a weaker character and upscaling it to stronger characters who would have higher LS.

This is how LS scaling works, not hard. There was no special technique being used. Senna’s feat was a basic lifting feat, so obviously characters who are stronger would upscale.

This thread has already devolved into a mental gymnasium.
No one else besides maybe Yhwach can control the blanks as far as I know, so in actuality the feat Senna performs is very much unique to her in how its done. Not to mention, since this isn't just Senna, but her utilizing the power of the blanks, which again, only Yhwach would be believed to possess the ability to do anything with these guys, them simply having greater AP doesn't work as good enough justification to say that they should be able to replicate the LS required for her feat. This is exactly how LS scaling works.

AP by itself doesn't justify LS. We normally scale that through either other characters overcoming one anothers own lifting strength or feats around the same scale. And neither Ichigo or Aizen, as far as I can remember right now, ever overcome or matches Yhwach's lifting strength at this point.

Because Aizen and Ichigo generally lack the same means to perform such a feat. Ichigo has never shown TK in the first place and Aizen's own doesn't at all work in any way like what Yhwach does or Senna. And there isn't ever a scene where we see either Ichigo or Aizen overcome Yhwach's lifting strength TK for sure and I'm not sure if we have one for either of them overcoming or matching Yhwach's physical LS either. They both just lack a proper connection besides being super powerful in comparison to everyone else.
On the topic of Yhwach's TK, its still powered by reiatsu that he needs to exert at the end of the day. If his body wasn't capable of exerting said energy in the first place, he wouldn't be able to perform the lift.
No one else besides maybe Yhwach can control the blanks as far as I know, so in actuality the feat Senna performs is very much unique to her in how its done. Not to mention, since this isn't just Senna, but her utilizing the power of the blanks, which again, only Yhwach would be believed to possess the ability to do anything with these guys, them simply having greater AP doesn't work as good enough justification to say that they should be able to replicate the LS required for her feat. This is exactly how LS scaling works.
They all outscale the blanks. This is not as hard as you're trying to make it. They are more powerful than the people who made the feat, so obviously they scale.
AP by itself doesn't justify LS. We normally scale that through either other characters overcoming one anothers own lifting strength or feats around the same scale. And neither Ichigo or Aizen, as far as I can remember right now, ever overcome or matches Yhwach's lifting strength at this point.
Aizen does state he can perform an identical feat to the Wandenreich feat. He states he can shoot the Reiokyu down to the SS. The wandenreich also sat atop the Reiokyu, meaning they have comparable size.

Being stronger than a person justifies it. They are superior to blanks which perform

Back