• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 14 Bleach Characters

That isn't what mid godly is. IDK why you're ignoring what im saying. Ichibei has soul erasure. If gerard's soul gets erased he wont be able to come back cause he can't control anything cause he's been erased. AGAIN, on his page, he does not have anything that suggest he is a spiritual being.
Sorry what? Gerald not a spiritual being?

well thats what it seems on his page, he's not given intangibility or incorporeality. So yea he seems pretty unspiritual in base, you can say sure he's spiritual being in his big forms but idk what else proves quincies are spiritual in nature.

well thats what it seems on his page, he's not given intangibility or incorporeality. So yea he seems pretty unspiritual in base, you can say sure he's spiritual being in his big forms but idk what else proves quincies are spiritual in nature.
Intangibility or incorporeality are not given just cus u a soul, they are given if u prove u have them

Lower/weak souls have it cus their concentration of reishi is very little

Stronger souls like shinigami etc. Can be touched etc. Cus their reishi concentration is higher

Everyone that is on soul society IS a soul, including gerald

This explain very early on the manga, if people want to go to soul society they must be a soul cus normal living matter cannot enter

in fact a lot of characters from bleach dont have incorporeaal or intangible on their page even though they are spiritual in nature right? It seems like its just a mistake with the pages or am I missing somthing? like not even ulquiorra has them

Intangibility or incorporeality are not given just cus u a soul, they are given if u prove u have them

Lower/weak souls have it cus their concentration of reishi is very little

Stronger souls like shinigami etc. Can be touched etc. Cus their reishi concentration is higher

Everyone that is on soul society IS a soul, including gerald
what proves he is a soul? Cause iirc quincies are just humans who can control reishi.

Right here its also stated the quincies are humans.

in fact a lot of characters from bleach dont have incorporeaal or intangible on their page even though they are spiritual in nature right? It seems like its just a mistake with the pages or am I missing somthing? like not even ulquiorra has them
U are assuming that just being a soul auto gives u that, but no, no soul or ghost would have any of those things until they prove to be intangible or incorporeal

They will not even be considered to have invisibility until they say something on the verse like "souls are invisible" or till they show they cant be seen

what proves he is a soul? Cause iirc quincies are just humans who can control reishi.
U not read bleach have u?

Anyone that is on soul society is a soul

If u are a living human but want to go to SS then u must be converted into a soul to enter

So even if u want to say that gerald was alive by him being on soul society he would have become a soul

U are assuming that just being a soul auto gives u that, but no, no soul or ghost would have any of those things until they prove to be intangible or incorporeal

They will not even be considered to have invisibility until they say something on the verse like "souls are invisible" or till they show they cant be seen
odd requirements for spiritual beings. but ok. Its minor issue.

Ye
Right here its also stated the quincies are humans.
Yes, quincy are human that can control reishi, and just like uryu they must become a soul to enter SS, so ur point?

U not read bleach have u?

Anyone that is on soul society is a soul

If u are a living human but want to go to SS then u must be converted into a soul to enter

So even if u want to say that gerald was alive by him being on soul society he would have become a soul
I have read bleach and watched it. Idk why souls are assumed to be physical beings.

This is incredibly weird lol. the quincies are humans but becomes soul when going into the ss but dont have the aspects of being a soul and are assumed to be physical? Like i said its a minor issue i have with the pages rather than not understanding bleach.

I have read bleach and watched it. Idk why souls are assumed to be physical beings.
On bleach case is cus their reishi density

Lower souls have a lower reishi density so they can be intangible etc.

But stronger souls have a more dense reishi composition, so people can interact with them

On bleach case is cus their reishi density

Lower souls have a lower reishi density so they can be intangible etc.

But stronger souls have a more dense reishi composition, so people can interact with them
I just dont remember reishi density being a factor for determining intangibility in bleach.

Alright well whatever, I dont think this really is a big factor in the gerard thing, he can't resist or regen from erasure of his soul so the argument still stands.

Alright well whatever, I dont think this really is a big factor in the gerard thing, he can't resist or regen from erasure of his soul so the argument still stands.
That's where u are wrong, their regen comes from soul erasure, aizens low godly is due to him regen his soul from compleat erasure

Gerald's low godly is cus even if his soul is erased he can regen it

Gerald also has immortality type 8

That's where u are wrong, their regen comes from soul erasure, aizens low godly is due to him regen his soul from compleat erasure

Gerald's low godly is cus even if his soul is erased he can regen it

Gerald also has immortality type 8
Aizen never got erased...

Am I just holding erasure to a higher standard than you guys?? Are you saying aizen got erased by the final getsuga?

Alright. Well lets just go to a different fight tbh. I've already agreed Gerard could beat Ichibei so i dont think its really important to stay on this fight.

He's is a soul. Even Chad who is human and Orihime become souls when they enter Soul Society. Their physical physical bodies are converted into basically soul bodies.

This is incredibly weird lol. the quincies are humans but becomes soul when going into the ss but dont have the aspects of being a soul and are assumed to be physical? Like i said its a minor issue i have with the pages rather than not understanding bleach.
They are physical the same way Shinigami and Hollows are. We don't see most if these characters in the living world anyway but so far all cases of spirits being intangible in Bleach have been by lower level spirits and Hollows like Orihime's brother who Ichigo was fighting in chapter 1.

Being a soul does not automatically grant one intangibility. Since day 1 Ichigo was getting kicked around the class by Kon and destroying physical property in the real world. He was invisible to normal people but not intangible.

Intangibility should honestly not be applied for anyone in Bleach until they show it. Cause in the real world, Shinigami have shown they need to go through doors or windows instead of phasing through walls.

I am gonna re ask my question if urahara can restrict anything in its range can he restruct a zanpakto if so no user of zanpakto can do shit unless they blitz him or they got feats outside zanpakto

I am gonna re ask my question if urahara can restrict anything in its range can he restruct a zanpakto if so no user of zanpakto can do shit unless they blitz him or they got feats outside zanpakto
Its unknown from what i know. Also doesn't really seem like something he'd do.

Yes but in a bloodlusted mind he would go for the most broken feat to os someone , from what is said logically it’s possible even if we did not see the feats if he can do that , this is literally the counter to shingami ( except Aizen for reiatsu crush )

Yes but in a bloodlusted mind he would go for the most broken feat to os someone , from what is said logically it’s possible even if we did not see the feats if he can do that , this is literally the counter to shingami ( except Aizen for reiatsu crush )
Yea this isnt bloodlusted though, it seems out of character too. This is something Mayuri would do honestly if he could. I think at most Urahara would go for their body and try to kill them that way if we're talking about bloodlusted. IIrc destroying a zanpakto doesnt kill the user so it wouldnt be a go to for him.

Yes , but there is a world where he can destroy zanpakto and deal w em after this but yea he can go with the brain or heart directly in range ofc , In a scenario where he can restruct anything I wonder if he can warp jugram s shield or sword so balance won’t activate , unless balance is self passive and not material passive

Yes , but there is a world where he can destroy zanpakto and deal w em after this but yea he can go with the brain or heart directly in range ofc , In a scenario where he can restruct anything I wonder if he can warp jugram s shield or sword so balance won’t activate , unless balance is self passive and not material passive
I think the balance needs to be activated. I forgot what Jugram does though. But it would be any misfortune right? Would need to prove the reconstruction is a misfortune to him and it seems like only physical harm is a misfortune to him.

Back