• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Bleach Characters (2023)

1.) Prime SK
2.) Yhwach
3.) Ichigo (stronger than Yhwach by one shot levels in just True Bankai without Quincy powers or HoS but is overall weaker due to hax)

4.) Ginjo w/ emotional amps (His Getsuga was = to True Bankai Ichigo’s Getsuga that one shotted Yhwach at his strongest. Without the emotional amp Ginjo is more relative to Hikone)

5.) Aizen

6.) Gerard (Nobody below him has any way to kill him before the Miracle let’s him outscale them. As of chapter 666, just God Size Gerard was considered stronger than Jugram who was considered the strongest enemy ever besides Yhwach in chowder 660, and Gerard has Vollstandig and a Final Form along with Miracle Amps. CFYOW still hyped Gerard via Liltotto believing if the Shinigami beat Gerard it would means that Soul King Yhwach was backed into a corner despite her fighting and sensing SK Yhwach’s power herself, and the narrator stating Gerard goes beyond the level of ‘mere’ Bankai etc despite facing 3 of the most powerful Bankai in the series)

7.) CFYOW Zaraki

8.) Ikomi (SK fragment absorbed)

9.) Hikone

10.) Jugram w/ Almighty (strongest enemy in the series up to the point of chapter 660 besides Yhwach)

11.) Ichibei (Stronger than Yama and 2nd Invasion Base Yhwach after absorbing everyone that died in the 1st and 2nd invasion up to that point on both sides, but was 0 diffed once the Almighty appeared despite Yhwach using none of its offensive abilities)

12/13.) Yamamoto (Higher AP with his Zan than any of the Sternritter in the first invasion and considered to have SP on the edge of reason in CFYOW but has physical stats relative to Royd who’s weaker than Gremmy, Jugram and the Elites who CFYOW considers unparalleled)

12/13.) Adult Toshiro (Has physical stats and AP above Vollstandig Gerard w/ Bankai Kenny’s Miracle Amp and likely TYBW Bankai Kenny as he was able to fight the Gerard who’s power was in a level BanKen’s body couldn’t match/surpass. Fought Final Form Gerard while already being on the verge of collapsing himself along with Byakuya. He would be insanely superior to the physical stats of people like Royd and Yama, and has insane hax, but likely lower offensive output/AP than Bankai Yama)

14.) Uryu (based on hype and surviving against Almighty Jugram for several hours with just his stats and not even using his Sthough clearly losing)

15.) Lille (Dura neg + Intangibility + Immortality puts him here even if some of the people below are above him in raw power. His second transformation after Vollstandig should put him above the other SS members besides Gerard and maybe Uryu though Uryu likely beats him via hax whether Lille has superior stats or not)

16.) Byakuya (while his Base/Shikai are relative to Base Yoruichi, Tokinada and Kyoraku, his Bankai specifically offers defense, speed, and especially layered AP amps to his Zanpakuto which lets him go from Tokinada/Kyoraku and Base Yoruichi (who’s weaker than Base Askin) level to contributing against all forms of Gerard from Base to Final Form. His Bankai has some justification for being above the typical 5-10x boost post Squad 0 training as well. Tokinada doesn’t have Bankai and Kyoraku’s Bankai is hax based not stat based so Byakuya shouldn’t be limited to their level per say)

17.) Aura (While she was holding back/not going all out, Urahara compared her threat level to post Hogyoku fusion Aizen as he used the same sequences of Kido on her as he did to Aizen and more powerful moves, yet Aura countered it all.)

18.) Urahara (FKT Shikai Urahara was already relative to Shinigami Aizen, his Kido could kill Hogyoku Fused Aizen, his TYBW Bankai is even stronger than this level, being able to fight on par with/overpower Vollstandig Askin while poisoned, and he likely got stronger in CFYOW. Has enough speed to not get blitzed by Hikone)

18/19.) Kyoraku. Relative to Base Yoruichi, Base/Shikai Byakuya and Tokinada. Has the stats + hax to kill Base Lille 3 times with Shikai and Vollstandig Lille with Bankai, and the speed to beat second form Lille. His Bankai is hax based and not stat based but his act 3 hax fails against people with higher reiatsu than him so long as they don’t ‘break the rules’ like Lille.

18/19.) Yoruichi. (In FKT she was relative to Isshin and Urahara, who were relative to/above Shinigami Aizen. As of CFYOW She has stats relative to Base/Shikai Kyoraku, Base/Shikai Post 0 Squad Byakuya and Tokinada. Strong enough to resist Askin’s Base Schrift with her own raw strength, aka above the level suppressed True Shikai Ichigo displayed. She has 3 levels of Shunko, with even basic Shunko being a Bankai level amp and the final one overpowering Base Askin)

20.) Tokinada. (Relative to CFYOW Base Yoruichi, Base/Shikai Byakuya and Base/Shikai Kyoraku. With his Zan abilities he can fight multiple people on this level. Via spamming Hanatro’s Zan as an exploit he has a one use attack that is strong enough somewhat offset the path of an attack = to True Bankai Ichigo’s Getsuga that killed Yhwach, so that singular attack is above the power of the person Ranked 5 but is extremely circumstantial/requires a bunch of set up)

Then in no particular order

The rest of the SS
Mayuri
Nemu
Oetsu
Gremmy
Royd
The rest of Squad 0
The Wind (worthy enough for Yhwach to bring him to the SK Palace)

1) Prime Soul King
2) TZ Ichigo
3) Yhwach
4) CFYOW Kenpachi
5) Aizen
6) Ginjo
7) Hikone and Ikomikidomoe
8) Gerard Valkyrie
9) Ichibei
9) Yamamoto

Hax and those that can bypass or resist them.

1) Prime Soul King
2) Yhwach
3) Ichigo
4) Aizen
5) CFYOW Kenpachi
6) Ginjo
8) Gremmy
9) Ichibei
10) Gerard Valkyrie
11) Uryu

1) Prime Soul King
2) TZ Ichigo
3) Yhwach
4) CFYOW Kenpachi
5) Aizen
6) Ginjo
8) Gerard Valkyrie
9) Ichibei
9) Yamamoto

Hax and those that can bypass or resist them.

1) Prime Soul King
2) Yhwach
3) Ichigo
4) Aizen
5) CFYOW Kenpachi
6) Ginjo
8) Gremmy
9) Ichibei
10) Gerard Valkyrie
11) Uryu

Why is kenpachi above yamamoto and ichibei?

Why is Ginjo stronger than ichibei, gremmy and gerard?

Why is ichigo above yhwach?

1.) Prime SK
2.) Yhwach
3.) Ichigo (stronger than Yhwach by one shot levels in just True Bankai without Quincy powers or HoS but is overall weaker due to hax)

4.) Ginjo w/ emotional amps (His Getsuga was = to True Bankai Ichigo’s Getsuga that one shotted Yhwach at his strongest. Without the emotional amp Ginjo is more relative to Hikone)

5.) Aizen

6.) Gerard (Nobody below him has any way to kill him before the Miracle let’s him outscale them. As of chapter 666, just God Size Gerard was considered stronger than Jugram who was considered the strongest enemy ever besides Yhwach in chowder 660, and Gerard has Vollstandig and a Final Form along with Miracle Amps. CFYOW still hyped Gerard via Liltotto believing if the Shinigami beat Gerard it would means that Soul King Yhwach was backed into a corner despite her fighting and sensing SK Yhwach’s power herself, and the narrator stating Gerard goes beyond the level of ‘mere’ Bankai etc despite facing 3 of the most powerful Bankai in the series)

7.) CFYOW Zaraki

8.) Ikomi (SK fragment absorbed)

9.) Hikone

10.) Jugram w/ Almighty (strongest enemy in the series up to the point of chapter 660 besides Yhwach)

11.) Ichibei (Stronger than Yama and 2nd Invasion Base Yhwach after absorbing everyone that died in the 1st and 2nd invasion up to that point on both sides, but was 0 diffed once the Almighty appeared despite Yhwach using none of its offensive abilities)

12/13.) Yamamoto (Higher AP with his Zan than any of the Sternritter in the first invasion and considered to have SP on the edge of reason in CFYOW but has physical stats relative to Royd who’s weaker than Gremmy, Jugram and the Elites who CFYOW considers unparalleled)

12/13.) Adult Toshiro (Has physical stats and AP above Vollstandig Gerard w/ Bankai Kenny’s Miracle Amp and likely TYBW Bankai Kenny as he was able to fight the Gerard who’s power was in a level BanKen’s body couldn’t match/surpass. Fought Final Form Gerard while already being on the verge of collapsing himself along with Byakuya. He would be insanely superior to the physical stats of people like Royd and Yama, and has insane hax, but likely lower offensive output/AP than Bankai Yama)

14.) Uryu (based on hype and surviving against Almighty Jugram for several hours with just his stats and not even using his Sthough clearly losing)

15.) Lille (Dura neg + Intangibility + Immortality puts him here even if some of the people below are above him in raw power. His second transformation after Vollstandig should put him above the other SS members besides Gerard and maybe Uryu though Uryu likely beats him via hax whether Lille has superior stats or not)

16.) Byakuya (while his Base/Shikai are relative to Base Yoruichi, Tokinada and Kyoraku, his Bankai specifically offers defense, speed, and especially layered AP amps to his Zanpakuto which lets him go from Tokinada/Kyoraku and Base Yoruichi (who’s weaker than Base Askin) level to contributing against all forms of Gerard from Base to Final Form. His Bankai has some justification for being above the typical 5-10x boost post Squad 0 training as well. Tokinada doesn’t have Bankai and Kyoraku’s Bankai is hax based not stat based so Byakuya shouldn’t be limited to their level per say)

17.) Aura (While she was holding back/not going all out, Urahara compared her threat level to post Hogyoku fusion Aizen as he used the same sequences of Kido on her as he did to Aizen and more powerful moves, yet Aura countered it all.)

18.) Urahara (FKT Shikai Urahara was already relative to Shinigami Aizen, his Kido could kill Hogyoku Fused Aizen, his TYBW Bankai is even stronger than this level, being able to fight on par with/overpower Vollstandig Askin while poisoned, and he likely got stronger in CFYOW. Has enough speed to not get blitzed by Hikone)

18/19.) Kyoraku. Relative to Base Yoruichi, Base/Shikai Byakuya and Tokinada. Has the stats + hax to kill Base Lille 3 times with Shikai and Vollstandig Lille with Bankai, and the speed to beat second form Lille. His Bankai is hax based and not stat based but his act 3 hax fails against people with higher reiatsu than him so long as they don’t ‘break the rules’ like Lille.

18/19.) Yoruichi. (In FKT she was relative to Isshin and Urahara, who were relative to/above Shinigami Aizen. As of CFYOW She has stats relative to Base/Shikai Kyoraku, Base/Shikai Post 0 Squad Byakuya and Tokinada. Strong enough to resist Askin’s Base Schrift with her own raw strength, aka above the level suppressed True Shikai Ichigo displayed. She has 3 levels of Shunko, with even basic Shunko being a Bankai level amp and the final one overpowering Base Askin)

20.) Tokinada. (Relative to CFYOW Base Yoruichi, Base/Shikai Byakuya and Base/Shikai Kyoraku. With his Zan abilities he can fight multiple people on this level. Via spamming Hanatro’s Zan as an exploit he has a one use attack that is strong enough somewhat offset the path of an attack = to True Bankai Ichigo’s Getsuga that killed Yhwach, so that singular attack is above the power of the person Ranked 5 but is extremely circumstantial/requires a bunch of set up)

Then in no particular order

The rest of the SS
Mayuri
Nemu
Oetsu
Gremmy
Royd
The rest of Squad 0
The Wind (worthy enough for Yhwach to bring him to the SK Palace)

I think CFYOW is too inconsistent with power scaling if ginjo is above the likes of aizen, yama, and ichibei

Why is kenpachi above yamamoto and ichibei?
Why should he be below them?
They have no feats to be above Him.

Why is Ginjo stronger than ichibei, gremmy and gerard?
CFYOW

Why is ichigo above yhwach?
Hax makes Yhwach more powerful

I think CFYOW is too inconsistent with power scaling if ginjo is above the likes of aizen, yama, and ichibei
Never looks inconsistent to me.
I can't see why Yamamoto or Ichibei should be above Ginjo (as a hybrid).
Hanatoro should be above Ichigo his Shikai can reflect Strongest GT
He is above God tier.

CFYOW

He is above God tier.
they can fight a base yhwach and possibly kill him if not for the latter's almighty kenpachi couldn't even beat royd lloyd disguised as yhwach who's lesser

CFYOW

so he should be stronger than ichigo then
I see ginjo fighting even with someone like grimmjow but above the likes of yama and ichibei especially with their haxx abilities
He is above God tier.

CFYOW says that Grimmjow is still inferior to the likes of barragan and captain aizen thereby his power is weaker than yammy r2, ulquiorra r2, and starrk r1. Be in mind Grimmjow is in the same tier of power as people like Tokinada, Byakuya, Yourichi, and Ginjo who's bankai and gensuga tenshou rivals ichigo's most powerful gensuga tenshou this is partially why CFYOW seems so inconsistent in power scaling who agrees

they can fight a base yhwach and possibly kill him if not for the latter's almighty kenpachi couldn't even beat royd lloyd disguised as yhwach who's lesser
You are using a Pre training Kenpachi.
This is CFYOW Kenpachi.
so he should be stronger than ichigo then
I have 2 list. One for AP the other for Hax and those that can resist the Hax.
CFYOW says that Grimmjow is still inferior to the likes of barragan and captain aizen thereby his power is weaker than yammy r2, ulquiorra r2, and starrk r1. Be in mind Grimmjow is in the same tier of power as people like Tokinada, Byakuya, Yourichi, and Ginjo who's bankai and gensuga tenshou rivals ichigo's most powerful gensuga tenshou this is partially why CFYOW seems so inconsistent in power scaling who agrees
You mean a Base Ginjo is comparable to them while with BANKAI, he rivals Ichigo.

You are using a Pre training Kenpachi.
This is CFYOW Kenpachi.

I have 2 list. One for AP the other for Hax and those that can resist the Hax.

You mean a Base Ginjo is comparable to them while with BANKAI, he rivals Ichigo.
ultimately I just don't see him rivaling current ichigo plus his bankai couldn't defeat hikone only aizen (serious), ichigo, and kenpachi could

You could argue that Ginjo was already above the likes of Yama in the manga/anime, though that depends on if you think the FB Bankai Ichigo that blew off Yhwach’s Blut and burned his arm is stronger than the Ichigo that was even with Ginjo before Ginjo got mentally resolve nerfed.

Based in the Wiki profiles it says Ginjo and basically every CFYOW character got stronger between the TYBW and the novel, but in the actual novel it never mentions Ginjo getting any stronger. In fact he’s just been wandering the Rukongai, drinking and hanging out with Tsukishima and Giriko. The only slight indication of training is when the 3 were told to help train Ganju in the TYBW

Either way, Ginjo is said by the narrator to be relative to Hikone, said by Tokinada to be able to kill Hikone and become the Soul King right then and there. And when he’s massively emotionally amped, as in finding out that Tokinada is the one responsible for what he was blaming Ukitake and the Gotei for, the narrator straight up say he released a Getsuga equal to Ichigo’s strongest. Which is the one be that they be shotted Soul King Yhwach.

That’s above Aizen’s raw power output but below Ichigo’s as Ichigo was injured and weakened in True Bankai after his hollow and quincy powers were stolen. His actual full power would be a True Bankai Horn of Salvation Gran Rey Getsuga which would be levels above anyone we’ve seen in the verse AP wise. Hence why Ginjo is below Ichigo still even with the amp

You could argue that Ginjo was already above the likes of Yama in the manga/anime, though that depends on if you think the FB Bankai Ichigo that blew off Yhwach’s Blut and burned his arm is stronger than the Ichigo that was even with Ginjo before Ginjo got mentally resolve nerfed.

Based in the Wiki profiles it says Ginjo and basically every CFYOW character got stronger between the TYBW and the novel, but in the actual novel it never mentions Ginjo getting any stronger. In fact he’s just been wandering the Rukongai, drinking and hanging out with Tsukishima and Giriko. The only slight indication of training is when the 3 were told to help train Ganju in the TYBW

Either way, Ginjo is said by the narrator to be relative to Hikone, said by Tokinada to be able to kill Hikone and become the Soul King right then and there. And when he’s massively emotionally amped, as in finding out that Tokinada is the one responsible for what he was blaming Ukitake and the Gotei for, the narrator straight up say he released a Getsuga equal to Ichigo’s strongest. Which is the one be that they be shotted Soul King Yhwach.

That’s above Aizen’s raw power output but below Ichigo’s as Ichigo was injured and weakened in True Bankai after his hollow and quincy powers were stolen. His actual full power would be a True Bankai Horn of Salvation Gran Rey Getsuga which would be levels above anyone we’ve seen in the verse AP wise. Hence why Ginjo is below Ichigo still even with the amp
Ginjo was relative to grimmjow in strength I think but now he can maybe defeat a base hikone

Like I said power scaling is too inconsistent I at least try my best to make sense of it

Ginjo was relative to grimmjow in strength I think but now he can maybe defeat a base hikone

Like I said power scaling is too inconsistent I at least try my best to make sense of it
That was an extremely casual Base Ginjo who was relative to Grimmjow to the point where he saw Grimmjow’s Gran Rey Cero and said it might be a good match for his base Getsuga.

A full power Base Ginjo almost one shotted Tokinada who’s Base and Shikai Yoruichi/Byakuya/Kyoraku level

Unlike most Shinigami, Shikai is a massive boost in strength for Ginjo, and Bankai is an even more massive amp than normal thanks to the Fullbring/Hollow powers

That was an extremely casual Base Ginjo who was relative to Grimmjow to the point where he saw Grimmjow’s Gran Rey Cero and said it might be a good match for his base Getsuga.

A full power Base Ginjo almost one shotted Tokinada who’s Base and Shikai Yoruichi/Byakuya/Kyoraku level

Unlike most Shinigami, Shikai is a massive boost in strength for Ginjo, and Bankai is an even more massive amp than normal thanks to the Fullbring/Hollow powers
I updated my list also one question should grimmjow be higher?

I updated my list also one question should grimmjow be higher?
Grimmjow’s scaling is weird due to weird statements in CFYOW. He could be scaled from anywhere to above the OG Espada via his relativity to Tsukishima and how he scaled in CFYOW relative to some of the Sternritter, to still being below Barragan. I don’t have him that high personally even with the higher interpretation of his scaling though

Back