• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 14 Bleach Characters

1YHWACH
2Prime Soul King
3Aizen
4Ichigo
5Ichibei
6Gremmy
7Gerard
8Lille Barro
9Pernida
10Mayuri
11Askin
12Urahara
13Yamamoto
14shunsui
15Kenpachi

Bleach are mostly situational fights so lower ranked chars can beat higher ranked chars. For example: Kenpachi beats Gremmy but gremmy aint losing to Gerard or lille.

Last edited:
Kenpachi fought against a Resurrección Hikone with his Gentei Kaijo released. This is the justification from Kenpachis profile .
Hikone had his full power and this is base Kenpachi.

Urahara scales over Kenpachi because of his hax he would simply regenerate his wounds with his bankai until kenpachis bankai "runs out"
Mayuri would poison kenpachi before the fight even starts , like he did with zombified bankai toshiro

Just one thing about urahara , he can restrict everything physically within range , so logically even he did not do it there is a very probable scenario where he can change zanpakto shape lol so he would just change the core of the physical matter to something who does not cut I think if he can do that since it’s instant while in bankai he should really scale higher , until someone blitz him ( without prep , with prep there is not a lot of characters who can blitz him )

But what’s said if it’s possible but should scale about everyone who s hax is based on a phisical weapon and ranged to his bankai , Lille I am not sure he can stay away from it but urahara should just regenerate wounds from x Asis , since no one can dodge it because it appears instant on the target lol

My top on bloodlust morals off and maybe prep would be ywach > gremmy ( cuz ywach can just nullify his ability I mean if he can not sure ) ichigo ~ jugram almighty and balance both > Ichihei > Uryu ( limited to situations ) > Gerard >= Yama > Shunsui ( blood lusted ) > Lille > Kisuke > askin > Zaraki

My top on bloodlust morals off and maybe prep would be ywach > gremmy ( cuz ywach can just nullify his ability I mean if he can not sure ) ichigo ~ jugram almighty and balance both > Ichihei > Uryu ( limited to situations ) > Gerard >= Yama > Shunsui ( blood lusted ) > Lille > Kisuke > askin > Zaraki
The hell? For real you put Gerrard under Grammy for bloodlust and morals off?
And for what reason you put Gremmy behind Yhwach?

because gremmy would just kill everyone except ywach , what is Gerard gonna do if gremmy can nullify his reg ? And ywach is stronger than gremmy because of many feats ( ofc I might be mistaken these are not facts this is just my opinion ) he can just disable gremmy s power by stealing it

because gremmy would just kill everyone except ywach , what is Gerard gonna do if gremmy can nullify his reg ? And ywach is stronger than gremmy because of many feats ( ofc I might be mistaken these are not facts this is just my opinion ) he can just disable gremmy s power by stealing it
1. How?
2. Indeed, and the elite guards probably stronger than Greemy.
3. You should read the manga again honestly. I didn't see any great reason from your perspective here.

Alright this is made to debate , my questions are , how gremmy would win against ywach ?
Not really yes they are stronger but this is a gremmy who wants to kill so he has the intellect to think that what are they gonna do against it ?
Convince me .
and stronger does not mean u win it’s situations now bleach is just full hax 、A > B > C > A

Until what someone said before is true , if your reiatsu is weaker ur hax can win in this situation yes I agree w u

Alright this is made to debate , my questions are , how gremmy would win against ywach ?
Not really yes they are stronger but this is a gremmy who wants to kill so he has the intellect to think that what are they gonna do against it ?
Convince me .
and stronger does not mean u win it’s situations now bleach is just full hax 、A > B > C > A
Firstly, I didn't ask about how Greemy would kill Yhwach here. I asked about how Greemy gonna negate Gerrard's miracle.
Secondly, pretty sure Yhwach would choose Gremmy over Askin if he wants intellectual and power.
Thirdly, yes it is about hax. But honestly, stop wanking Greemy terribly. Didn't any hax from Greemy that overcome Jugram's allmighty and Gerrard's miracle.

I am not wanking him I am against wanking him but facts are above me , he can imagine what ever , so if he got the intellect he would just imagine miracle gone lol

No hax and no knowledge, raw power too ofc but in bleach the scaling is not that far I mean most of character are 6c-5b so hax plays this until speed feats are different by a far level cuz blitzing should be at least 1000 Mach over a character

I am not wanking lol , if he got intellect to erase an ability will it work ? Answer my qst

Miracle only works when the oponnent is doubting defeating Gerard.
Gremmy is considered to be the strongest Sternritter so he wouldnt doubt himself.
Yhwach even imprisoned Gremmy before the war because of his power .
Gremmy would one shot Gerard because he is arrogant in character.
Base Gerard isnt strong at all characters like renji can damage him.
Oetsu even one shotet gerard.
The fact that Gremmy is considered the strongest Sternritter by the Quincies gives gremmy a mental boost and since Base Gerard isnt strong gremmy wins.

Last edited:
I got some controversial hot takes. Not going by vs battle wiki standards but by the series in verse scaling we can do this 2 ways. Raw power/Biggest Reiatsu level style or who would win in a fight. If we go raw power then

1.) Ichigo (Strong enough to one shot Yhwach even without his hollow or Quincy powers)

2.) Yhwach (Was stated to have surpassed the sealed Soul King before he even absorbed him in the manga, and in the novel it was stated that Yhwach had all of the Prime Soul King's power, and then he proceeded to absorb more like Ichigo's Quincy and Hollow powers etc)

3.) Prime Soul King

4.) Aizen (able to briefly scrap with Yhwach but on the losing end)

Then after Aizen there's a massive gap in power between the top 4 and everyone else

5.) Final form Gerard (was already stated to be the strongest Quincy in just his God Size form, then got Miracle amps from Shikai and Bankai Kenpachi, went Vollstandig, got Miracle amps from Adult Toshiro and Post 0 Squad Byakuya, and then evolved into a form that was so strong that even his Vollstandig form with Bankai Kenpachi's Miracle damage absorbed didn't even compare)

6.) Post 0 Squad Byakuya (Was able to scrap with the strongest version of Gerard along with Toshiro and should scale comfortably above Bankai Kenpachi)

7.) Mature Bankai Toshiro (Was able to fight the strongest version of Gerard alongside Byakuya while extremely exhausted and fatigued, embarrassed Vollstandig Gerard even with all the Miracle damage from Bankai Kenpachi absorbed)

8.) Kenpachi (While the wiki assumes it, it was never stated that Kenpachi got stronger between the TYBW and CFYOW. His growth rate that he had pre Unohana fight doesn't apply since post Unohana fight he was at his full power. Scales below Toshiro and Byakuya raw power wise since his Shikai was relative to God Size Gerard. Kenpachi goes Bankai and stomps him. But then Gerard goes Vollstandig which is >= Bankai in terms of an amp. So they should be relative in power again. And then Gerard gets Miracle amps ontop of that which would put him above Bankai Kenny. As for his body not being able to handle his own Reiatsu trying to match that version of Gerard, Byakuya and Toshiro did match and beat that Gerard, then fought a version that's incomparable to the one Kenpachi's body gave out on trying to match)

9.) Ginjo (Was stated by Tokinada to be able to defeat Full Power Res Hikone and that he had enough power to become the Soul King right then and there)

10.) Res Hikone/Ikomikodomoe (The bare minimum/weakest you can be for being a candidate for the Soul King, his feats throughout the novel speak for themselves, though they cap out at most at Shikai Kenpachi level with Soul King fragments absorbed for Ikomi. Required both Ichibei and Nimaya to seal, not even kill)

11.) Ichibei (Stronger than Yama as implied by Yhwach. Slapped base Yhwach around even though he's strong enough to hold Bankai Yama's Bankai)

12.) Yamamoto (Strong enough to passively destroy the Soul Society while actively holding back and not trying to cause any damage and compressing his Reiatsu around his body and blade.)

And these are my hot takes. Probably most controversial is Ichigo and Yhwach above Prime SK and Toshiro and Byakuya above Kenpachi. This is based on raw power/Reiatsu and not based on hax/who would win in a fight in addition to raw power. If we're talking fight then

1.) Yhwach (Stated to have the Soul King's Full Power, also has all the hax's of the Sternritter a he absorbed including the Miracle + information and powers from the souls of everyone he came into contact with during the war. Yama's Bankai. Almighty GG.)

2.) Soul King (Almighty, Compulsory, Mimihagi stagnation, the Miracle, beyond Aura level fullbring soul pull etc)

3.) Ichigo (Immune to Aizen's KS specifically but otherwise no hax but insane raw power above everyone else)

4.) Aizen (Massively more raw power than everyone below him and has had)

5.) Gerard (Can't get rid of him and he keeps getting stronger)

6.) Toshiro (Better/faster working hax than Ichibei assuming he starts as an adult, can freeze and powernull his ink)

7.) Ichibei (Name powers, controlling black, name changing hax)

8.) Yamamoto (Existence Erasing dura neg attacks, Sun armor)

9.) Byakuya (More versatility and more raw power than Kenpachi imo)

10.) Kenpachi (Spatial cutting and raw power)

11.) Ginjo (Straight up is said to be able to beat Hikone, but is mostly a beatstick without much hax)

12.) Hikone/Ikomi (Was relative to Sealed Kenpachi and was one shotted by Shikai Kenpachi even with an amp.)

I'm ready to get flamed for my takes

If we going with raw power, this is my take
  1. Ichigo
  2. Yhwach
  3. Soul King
  4. Aizen
  5. Kenny - Stated to be the strongest Shinigami which means he is > Ichibei, Byakuya and Toshiro. His base can already slap around Rez Hikone and Shikai one taps Soul King Fragment Ikomikidomoe > Ichibei
  6. Hikone/Ikomikidomoe - Transcendent, slapped a load of high and mid tiers, broke out of Ichibei’s hax which Yhwach couldn’t pre Almighty GG
  7. Ginjo - Only has raw power and could potentially beat Hikone, was able to become SK which only Transcendents can do.
  8. Ichibei - He is >> Bankai Yama >>> Shikai Yama >> Shunsui = Shikai Byakuya
  9. Yamamoto - See Ichibei reasoning
  10. Gerard - Final Form scales above Byakuya and Toshiro but see the scaling chain for Ichibei
  11. Bankai Byakuya
  12. Adult Toshiro
Might add hax later

how is prime soul king weaker than yhwach when yhwach only absorbed his upper body, left and right arm and heart ?
We dont even know where the left and right leg is.

Because Almighty Yhwach had already surpassed WSK, he then absorbed most of SK’s parts which had become even stronger than they were before, he is stated to have absorbed all the power of the SK, he then absorbed Ichigo’s Hollow Bankai which is >>>>>>>>> TS who was already a perfect candidate to replace WSK. Ichigo then amped, one tapped Peak Yhwach twice and then regained the power Yhwach had taken from him which makes him even stronger.

Yhwach did not absorb the full soul king. We dont know nothing about the right and left leg of the soul king.

Who said he did? It was stated he absorbed the full power of the SK. You are also ignoring that the pieces he did absorb were all stronger than they were originally. The Miracle kept amping non stop, Pernida adapted up to Kenpachi’s level, Mimihagi was fused with Jushiro, numerous fragments that were consumed and added to Hikone/Ikomikidomoe were all less than TS Ichigo in power, Yhwach was going to perform the same feat as PSK but in reverse etc. There is plenty to say and support Yhwach being > SK in pure power.

You would need to quantify the power of the legs or else they are unquantifiable and can only be equated to the fragments inside Fullbringers like Jacky and Riruka since those limbs don’t have any feats or scaling.

It doesnt matter how strong the legs are he didnt absorb the full soul king.
The shinigami ancestors took prime soul kings power and divided the Bleach universe
Yhwach does not scale to that.

The amps he got are irrelevant proof that the amps scale him to prime soul king.

You don’t seem to understand. It doesn’t matter if Yhwach got the legs as they have no statements or feats of power.

No one took his power. He divided the universe and let them take his limbs and organs. All of the other fragments combined don’t even come close to the body which constantly maintains said creation feat. Yhwach absorbs the body, a load of amped fragments, is stated to have absorbed SK’s full power and was seconds away from undoing the creation feat if he wasn’t stopped. He scales to the SK.

Do you understand how Burden of Proof works? I already explained how Yhwach was very blatantly stated to have gained the SK’s full power and the fragments he did absorb are all >>> what they were when they were separated from the SK. You are the one who needs to prove he doesn’t scale and no, the pages don’t mean shit. If you hold them to such a high regard, why bother making this thread at all? Actually, you clearly don’t care about the contents of the pages or even the manga unless it suits whatever awful take you have at the time since you somehow have Gremmy > Kenpachi, Kisuke on it but not Askin, Mayuri < Pernida even though Mayuri beat him, Kenpachi < Ichibei even though Kenpachi is stronger than him etc.

I’d suggest actually reading the manga and novels before trying to make a list because it’s very clear you haven’t.

You don’t seem to understand. It doesn’t matter if Yhwach got the legs as they have no statements or feats of power.
Aight u convinced me with yhwach > Soul king
If you hold them to such a high regard, why bother making this thread at all?
I just compared feats
Gremmy > Kenpachi
Its a compromise
Kenpachi wins against gremmy in a battle because of the mental advantage but he wouldnt lose against any sternritter ,nor mayuri or urahara he would simply one shot them with his schrift

Kisuke on it but not Askin
i would swap askin with kenpachi he doesnt beat mayuri though
Mayuri < Pernida even though Mayuri beat him
yeah because of nemus infinite regen without her brain, pernida wouldnt lose in a 1v1 just read the fight again

Last edited:
I updated my list
I put askin above Urahara in a 1v1
Urahara would have died if not for Grimmjow and nelliel
Its a win for askin or at least a stalemate

how is prime soul king weaker than yhwach when yhwach only absorbed his upper body, left and right arm and heart ?
We dont even know where the left and right leg is.
Novel Stated that Yhwach had the Full Power of the Soul King. And he had also absorbed things like the other Sternritter, which included some of the Prime SK's parts but stronger than before, and the biggest thing is that he also absorbed Ichigo's Bankai tier Quincy and Hollow powers. We don't even know if the novel was taking him absorbing Ichigo's powers into account. There's a high chance that they were referring to immediately after he absorbed the Soul King

If we going with raw power, this is my take
  1. Ichigo
  2. Yhwach
  3. Soul King
  4. Aizen
  5. Kenny - Stated to be the strongest Shinigami which means he is > Ichibei, Byakuya and Toshiro. His base can already slap around Rez Hikone and Shikai one taps Soul King Fragment Ikomikidomoe > Ichibei
  6. Hikone/Ikomikidomoe - Transcendent, slapped a load of high and mid tiers, broke out of Ichibei’s hax which Yhwach couldn’t pre Almighty GG
  7. Ginjo - Only has raw power and could potentially beat Hikone, was able to become SK which only Transcendents can do.
  8. Ichibei - He is >> Bankai Yama >>> Shikai Yama >> Shunsui = Shikai Byakuya
  9. Yamamoto - See Ichibei reasoning
  10. Gerard - Final Form scales above Byakuya and Toshiro but see the scaling chain for Ichibei
  11. Bankai Byakuya
  12. Adult Toshiro
Might add hax later
Kenpachi was called the strongest shinigami even in the TYBW when he wasn't. The title Kenpachi means strongest shinigami, and they hold the title even when they're not the strongest. Like Unohana and literally every Kenpachi from 1-11 when Yama was alive, and even when Yama died, Unohana and Kenpachi weren't the strongest. We have no evidence that he scaled up higher in CFYOW, and Byakuya and Toshiro were quite literally written out of the story. My opinion is that this was done because they wouldn't mess around with Hikone like Kenpachi did and would've just killed him immediately rather than stretching things out for fun. It makes sense given how the 3 scaled to each other in the TYBW and it never being stated that Kenpachi got stronger.

Kenpachi was called the strongest shinigami even in the TYBW when he wasn't. The title Kenpachi means strongest shinigami, and they hold the title even when they're not the strongest. Like Unohana and literally every Kenpachi from 1-11 when Yama was alive, and even when Yama died, Unohana and Kenpachi weren't the strongest.
His character description in CFYOW verbatim says

The Eleventh Company captain. His title, Kenpachi, befits him as he is the strongest Soul Reaper.

Sure they spend their time saying title of Kenpachi = strongest Shinigami but here it essentially says “His title of Strongest Shinigami befits him as he is the strongest Shinigami.”

If the description didn’t exist, you’d have more of an argument but here we have Ikomikidomoe breaking out of Ichibei’s hax with raw power, something even Yhwach didn’t do, and Kenny one taps it.

Even a small fragment of the Reio seemed to have given Ikomikidomoe immense power, to the point that the Manako Osho’s zanpaku-to ability had been weakened and he has apparently regained his true name that had been overwritten.

Ikomikidomoe turned toward the voice behind him, and …
… leaping high from the sky with Nozarashi, a gigantic zanpaku-to larger than he was tall, gripped in his hand, a demonic form filled Ikomikidome’s sight.
“I’m not letting anybody take you from me.”
Then a blow like a fierce god’s - a blow strong enough to smash a meteor - came down on Ikomikidomoe.
In the end, Ikomikidomoe was unable to say his true name.

So even without the character description, Kenny would still be the strongest.

Shunsui < Shikai Yama < (x5-10) Bankai Yama < Ichibei
Shunsui = Shikai Byakuya < (x5-10) Bankai Byakuya

When you look at it, Ichibei isn’t that much stronger than base Bankai Byakuya (ignoring all the stuff like Ikka Senjinka, Senkai, Shuko Hakuteiken that amp him considerably) given that the gap between Shunsui < Yama and Yama < Ichibe is unquantifiable, all we know is that he is stronger so Kenny amping above Ichibei isnt
We have no evidence that he scaled up higher in CFYOW, and Byakuya and Toshiro were quite literally written out of the story. My opinion is that this was done because they wouldn't mess around with Hikone like Kenpachi did and would've just killed him immediately rather than stretching things out for fun. It makes sense given how the 3 scaled to each other in the TYBW and it never being stated that Kenpachi got stronger.
This is a really weird argument to make when Kenpachi’s Bankai and Gerard dealt so much damage to him that he fell out of it, meaning he was close to death. Aka he would have been amped massively due to both Zenkai and unlocking more of his own potential since Unohana being weaker than Kenny means that he wouldn’t have achieved his full potential against her. The same guy who gets amps from taking an L and you think he somehow didn’t get stronger?

Back