• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach, Destroyer of Worlds (Bleach God Tier Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so after this, scaling.

then speed backscale if people want to make and lifting revisions. Prob a break though after the scaling crt, so people have some rest time

I agreed to 5-B back in the original thread, with the Context of Senna's feat making me agree with that even more. With that said, I have to agree with Damage on finding the reasons for possibly universal unsatisfactory. The soul flow is universal in nature yes, but nothing is ever said or suggested that Yhwach would be using these souls as a fuel source nor that the Dangai itself would qualify as 3-A or Low 2-C structure. So for now, a solid 5-B is what I will agree with.

I agreed to 5-B back in the original thread, with the Context of Senna's feat making me agree with that even more. With that said, I have to agree with Damage on finding the reasons for possibly universal unsatisfactory. The soul flow is universal in nature yes, but nothing is ever said or suggested that Yhwach would be using these souls as a fuel source nor that the Dangai itself would qualify as 3-A or Low 2-C structure. So for now, a solid 5-B is what I will agree with.
Question would you be in fine the most recent proposal I gave damage.

Which is planet level, possibly higher

Wait, if I'm reading this right, you are saying they are comparable because of hax? Because if so they are not wrong for calling you dumb
You sound dull so I will just ignore
G
That does not justify the use of profanity. Nor does that give you the right to be condescending towards anyone that is not in your favor.
Yeah my bad I was a bit so I went off on a wrong person

Thank you for contributing.

Attack Potency: Planet level, possibly higher (Significantly stronger than Senna's explosion as he was preparing to remove the barrier between worlds which Senna's explosion was unable to do. Vastly stronger than his previous self after absorbing multiple pieces of the Soul King but the full extent of his power is unclear. Grew more powerful after absorbing Ichigo's powers and the powers of his Sternritter)

How does this look for Yhwach's Soul King key?

Since there's no special distinction between Soul King Yhwach and Post-Powers Absorbed Yhwach, I think we should combine his last key with the Soul King Yhwach key.

Thank you for contributing.

Attack Potency: Planet level, possibly higher (Significantly stronger than Senna's explosion as he was preparing to remove the barrier between worlds which Senna's explosion was unable to do. Vastly stronger than his previous self after absorbing multiple pieces of the Soul King but the full extent of his power is unclear. Grew more powerful after absorbing Ichigo's powers and the powers of his Sternritter)

How does this look for Yhwach's Soul King key?

Since there's no special distinction between Soul King Yhwach and Post-Powers Absorbed Yhwach, I think we should combine his last key with the Soul King Yhwach key.
I think this looks good damage, does the 3-A to Low 2-C key get removed?

At this point I would say any further exploration of the durability of that structure should be at some other point in time and not right now. The thread has gone on for too long and I would like to get into scaling for the other God tiers.

I do recall someone proposing a calc to find the exact size of the structure so perhaps that could be discussed at another time after that calc is made but definitely not right now

Sounds good.

This is an interesting proposal. Unless i'm mistaken, god tier scaling with this would actually go smoother.

Actually once he became serious in general... using the almighty wouldnt change his appearance to that extent
He became serious once he turned on the Almighty. Which then turned into him clashing with Ichigo a few more times, placing traps to actively hurt him and proceeding to immediately use the Almighty to break his bankai + hollow horn to severely weaken him. Never wanted to face him in a straight up battle

He became serious once he turned on the Almighty. Which then turned into him clashing with Ichigo a few more times, placing traps to actively hurt him and proceeding to immediately use the Almighty to break his bankai + hollow horn to severely weaken him. Never wanted to face him in a straight up battle
I mean, you can argue for it. I will drop that now since this is not the place for it

If I may ask, which of his High 6-A keys will go to 5-B? Or will all of them be updated?

everything looks good but i have one question. do we leave dura as is?

it reads as follows for the last key

Planet level, possibly higher (Tanked a Gran Rey Cero-Getsuga Tenshou from True Shikai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back