• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament 2022

Talk about timezones, it's like middle of the night on my end, I might miss that match.

I'm honestly starting to want to do a Joseph vs K1-B0 match... but would be a mismatch for my 2nd favorite Jojo (1st is Jolyne) since the latter is a flying super fighting robot whose typical starting move is to go into the skies and start carpet-bombing everything in sight with his weapons and rockets.

I'm honestly starting to want to do a Joseph vs K1-B0 match... but would be a mismatch for my 2nd favorite Jojo (1st is Jolyne) since the latter is a flying super fighting robot whose typical starting move is to go into the skies and start carpet-bombing everything in sight with his weapons and rockets.
luckily Joseph won't be facing off against K1. But NRG though, rip JOSEPH

RIP Jojo... His only way of staying alive is nigerundayo-ing the **** away from NRG as fast as his legs can go... Too bad there isn't a random nazi plane to help him 'his time around.

NEWS: Points table updated,
Rubia vs NRG resulted in a DRAW
Therefore both got 2 points (Incon rule) and now sits with 8 points on the points table, Which means awesome news for Canas and Kafka in Group-B cause now they all have a golden opportunity to advance.
Update 2:
Great debate, After a hard fought battle Rubia lost. EVERYONE is still alive in Group B they can still advance even K1BO

What's stopping NRG from demolishing and stomping every fighter in this tourney? Since NRG seems to have far more things at his disposal not present on his profile, which is outdated.

What's stopping NRG from demolishing and stomping every fighter in this tourney? Since NRG seems to have far more things at his disposal not present on his profile, which is outdated.
The fact that Ming Xin has Soul Tearing attacks, And Joseph can K.O internal organs using Hamon Overdrive abilities plus if and only "if Joseph made it to the finale" I would allow the fight to go "all out" and what I mean by that is his NPI Stand Hermit Purple key would allowed to be used making it a very..... interesting debate.

.... However, wouldn't Joseph be much weaker, less skilled, and a bit dumber than on the key he is using right now? He can't use Hermit Purple without being in his Stardust Crusader Key... which would probably result in him being AP screwed if he fought NRG. Also, since NRG appears to be an energy being, his KO internal organ hax with Hamon won't do shit.

Also, if the last bit is true... then... wouldn't this mean NRG had an unfair advantage considering there is stuff that folks like me wouldn't know of that are very important for NRG but yet isn't known until it is brought up by you, DD?

.... However, wouldn't Joseph be much weaker, less skilled, and a bit dumber than on the key he is using right now? He can't use Hermit Purple without being in his Stardust Crusader Key... which would probably result in him being AP screwed if he fought NRG. Also, since NRG appears to be an energy being, his KO internal organ hax with Hamon won't do shit.
We'll see when he we'llill get there I myself also doesn't like the fact Kafka was chosen as he's weak as Antoniofer could've chosen someone powerful especially when he was given the opportunity knowing immortality and Regen users are allowed.

Also, if the last bit is true... then... wouldn't this mean NRG had an unfair advantage considering there is stuff that folks like me wouldn't know of that are very important for NRG but yet isn't known until it is brought up by you, DD?
It's on his profile, His skill comes from Ben that's there too all things he's done are using his powers, What power is missing ? None only things that's missing are his skills and those should be on Ben's profile not his (Those are two different beings). in fact he's not even a Regen users I wanted a High-Mid Regen user initially when I started this tourney but I left him and went NRG because other guy has Immortality Type 3.

If a thing is not on profile (power/resistance) then it can't be used till a CRT is done.

Please mention what's not on his profile ?

I'll dicuss with Popted2 on that later "if that happens" also nothing needs CRT on NRG.

Please mention what's not on his profile ?
His skill level, intelligence, stamina, ways of fighting, and his link to Ben Tennyson are missing, his range is incorrect, and all the feats and scans that were suddenly presented out of nowhere in this vs thread are missing too.
Basically, NRG's profile is a fraction of what his real capabilities are.

His skill level, intelligence, stamina, ways of fighting, and his link to Ben Tennyson are missing, his range is incorrect, and all the feats and scans that were suddenly presented out of nowhere in this vs thread are missing too.
before anything i'm sorry, next time we are gonna check better our characters, yeah Demon is it a problem to use another Ben 10 Alien?

His skill is here on Ben's profile and comes from his long history of battles with Vilgax. His Fighting style is already explained on his profile all I did is provide scans (His Range is under CRT and that wasn't even used NRG won due to his skill.
So someone has has absoption can eat powerful energy attacks in the show is now apparently wrong (That's why debates happen, We bring in those scans to show what our character can do and ALL the things he did are using already mentioned powers on high profile such as Absorption nothing new,)

S3k9rvo.jpg

Zt6P33e.jpg

KtzOnfV.jpg

6Da7VED.jpg

He's not as good as his young self but he's still intelligent and uses his ability in interesting ways. joseph would be trading his power by a few times over, stamina, skill, some intellect (not as much as you'd think tho), all of his hax gets watered down some and he loses his equipment and shit. As a trade off he gets invisible vines, mind reading and clairvoyance, which can help him but the latter two are a tad circumstantial, the only big thing HP would grant here is mobility and that he can channel Hamon through it, and thus use the long range of it to attack his foes directly with invisible, untouchable instant kill vines, which I guess is good? But everything else gets decreased in turn. Including the lethality of his hamon so it might not be an instant kill, though it'd at least ko.

He's not as good as his young self but he's still intelligent and uses his ability in interesting ways. joseph would be trading his power by a few times over, stamina, skill, some intellect (not as much as you'd think tho), all of his hax gets watered down some and he loses his equipment and shit. As a trade off he gets invisible vines, mind reading and clairvoyance, which can help him but the latter two are a tad circumstantial, the only big thing HP would grant here is mobility and that he can channel Hamon through it, and thus use the long range of it to attack his foes directly with invisible, untouchable instant kill vines, which I guess is good? But everything else gets decreased in turn. Including the lethality of his hamon so it might not be an instant kill, though it'd at least ko.
i'm sorry but i will only use Young Joseph, since his old self is just a shadow of what he was, no offense but Joseph clearly hit the "i was a protagonist but now i'm just a side character" like Naruto and others

We'll see when he we'llill get there I myself also doesn't like the fact Kafka was chosen as he's weak as Antoniofer could've chosen someone powerful especially when he was given the opportunity knowing immortality and Regen users are allowed.
Yeah, given that you didn't like ANima characters, I only have those in Needless, and those are limited to only one power. If the tourney would have been 9-A, 8-C or Low 7-B, I would have suggested more haxy people.

Those scans (at least the most important ones) should have been present on the profile, that's the issue.
And it was a combination of outskilling, outranging and outexperiencing, on top of already outpowering, outresisting and out-attack-speeding. Based solely on what exists on NRG's profile currently, NRG had advantage in the latter 3 while Rubia had advantage on the former 3. But after the walls of text you and Greenshifter presented, it shifted into NRG being better than Rubia in all 6 areas.
Also, Ben is mentioned nowhere on NRG's profile

Rules:

1-Hax in general, It should be good if you have a character that’s haxy with (Mid Regen shenanigans, Immortality type 1, 2, 3) then he’s allowed depending

If after hearing if you wanna pick a character like Kafka with 5 abilites on his profile then that's on you, Also this is a tournament not all matches are going to be 100 percent fair there will be people who can see ghosts, There will be pople who can't ! It's the nature of the fights you had 13 hours before the tourney started what did you people do, Pick weak characters then say those can't compete with mine. Infact Rubia can interact with NRG too that's not why she lost she lost to better skill which Greenshifter explained.

i'm sorry but i will only use Young Joseph, since his old self is just a shadow of what he was, no offense but Joseph clearly hit the "i was a protagonist but now i'm just a side character" like Naruto and others
We'll do a composite/Hybird !

Those scans (at least the most important ones) should have been present on the profile, that's the issue.
And it was a combination of outskilling, outranging and outexperiencing, on top of already outpowering, outresisting and out-attack-speeding. Based solely on what exists on NRG's profile currently, NRG had advantage in the latter 3 while Rubia had advantage on the former 3. But after the walls of text you and Greenshifter presented, it shifted into NRG being better than Rubia in all 6 areas.
Also, Ben is mentioned nowhere on NRG's profile
Wall of text will be presented on every single Ben 10 character it's a show with 250+ episodes we will dig down the skills some will come from Ben, Some will come from others it's a combination but to say he needs powers missing CRT that's false whether that's eating a device that is going to destroy the Earth or Conquering a world lord who has been around for 200 years those all are done with current powers he has.
Why is outskilling an issue it happens in all the matches, outranging (That's what Rubia does and NRG range stated by green is pretty much same as Rubia it's not even Kilometers difference at all,). Outexperiencing (That one is on you guys of course if someone is picking a character he should have experience and I already showed you scans on Ben's experinece on Vsbattle written since years.)

Back