• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament 2022

I wanna start the semi finals in a few hours today make sure the goup finales above are getting votes/input ✌️

Both group A and B have now officially ended,
Congratuations to Joseph Joestar, Ming Xin from Group A and Rubia Elstein, Diamondhead from Group B who are going into the Semi-Finals these were chosen by Popted2, Zaratthustra, GoldenScorpion and DemonicDude.

These are the Semi-Final brackets.
5PClaWf.png

Last edited:
The Winner of Survival of the Fittest Tournament (2022):
p4ppDWS.png

GOLDENSCORPIONS
Character: Rubia Elstein
61nLQjW.jpg

Wins: 3 (in Group B) and 2 (Semi FInal and Final)
Total Wins: 5
Congratulations 🎉🥳

This was an incredible tournament we got 10 very best of High 8-C going at it ! Only 4 were gonna go to semi with one winner and clearly that's Rubia thanks to her versatility and magical powers, This tournament was wild to say the least so much happened in it once again I have successfully finished a tournament this being a 5th finished one, always nice to finish a tourney.

Let me know down below what was your favorite match or matches of the tournament ?
Was it from Group A or B, Was it one of the Semi's, Who you would've wanted to see in this tourney ? Did you liked this tournamet was it Bad ? Good ? Amazing, Hope you all had a blast in this one love reading your comments.
Now I'll focus on my currently going High 6-C Tournament I genuinly hope you all enjoyed it, Until then Peace✌️

Back