• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament 2022

To be exact, Joseph (Post Training) can stomp dudes who are 2.003 tons. And Ultimate Hamon Overdrive is
Ultimate Hamon Overdrive>One shot>Kars' Sabre>One shot>Lisa Lisa>3x>Joseph Post Training

So it's two one shots above 3x above himself.
It's still in Tier High 8-C Range right ? should be fine we have strong people in this tourney.

It's still in Tier High 8-C Range right ? should be fine we have strong people in this tourney.
Yeah it's all High 8-C still, he's just a bit higher into it than just baseline.

this guy

i w
Dont think is an issue unless her opponent relies exclusively on hax; mundane attacks and hax that does not target her works normally.
then she's okay
To be exact, Joseph (Post Training) can stomp dudes who are 2.003 tons. And Ultimate Hamon Overdrive is
Ultimate Hamon Overdrive>One shot>Kars' Sabre>One shot>Lisa Lisa>3x>Joseph Post Training

So it's two one shots 3x above himself.
Thanks Chariot
Monke

More serious answer, Canas
seems Okay tough i would like an explanation on his dura neg
can you explain her standard tacticts? also what does in character do? and if its not accepted can you choose another character? IF not accepted

also does someone want to use Senran Kagura characters?

or even this character?

also someone wants to use these characters?

Chaos Warrior for 1st group, 1st Key, equipped with Mark of T'zeentch (3.82 tons)
If Mark of T'zeentch is too much, you can change it to Mark of Khorne. At this tier, Warhammer characters are good but not skillstomp levels of good at fighting, and Khorne Chaos Warriors have no real hax with only have robust resistances + rage power, they're only 3.82 at this tier

If Mark of T'zeentch is too much, you can change it to Mark of Khorne. At this tier, Warhammer characters are good but not skillstomp levels of good at fighting, and Khorne Chaos Warriors have no real hax with only have robust resistances + rage power, they're only 3.82 at this tier
please no i really don't want warhammer characters here

can you explain her standard tacticts? also what does in character do? and if its not accepted can you choose another character? IF not accepted
I thought that was something to be discussed during the matches, but okay.

Primarily uses swordsmanship + anything fire-related (fireballs, walls, hounds, etc) with large AoE, with the intent to overwhelm her opponent, with barriers here and there if needed. Depending on the situation, who her opponent is, and if they resist her well, she'll go into stronger attacks (vermillion, frost blaze, Muspelheim) and/or stat amp. Her haxxier abilities require a good opening to be used properly, and are harder to land otherwise.
tl;dr, pretty much everything is in character, but it depends on her opponent and how long the fight lasts, and some techniques are harder to use

seems Okay tough i would like an explanation on his dura neg
Eclipse deals half (current) HP/cannot kill (unless they're already on the verge of death, I suppose but at that point it doesn't matter) and can only be used at longer ranges, while Luna ignores dura outright (both can be survived via stamina and dodged)

Eclipse deals half (current) HP/cannot kill (unless they're already on the verge of death, I suppose but at that point it doesn't matter) and can only be used at longer ranges, while Luna ignores dura outright (both can be survived via stamina and dodged)
okay he's in

Back