• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HonestlyBored24’s Stupendous High 8-C Tournament of Bloodshed: Hub World (COMPLETED!)

Da Hook

Welcome, one and all, to HonestlyBored24’s STUPENDOUS… HIGH 8-C… TOURNAMENT… OF BLOOOOODSHEEEEEED!!! Enter in your favorite characters into this battle to the DEATH!(Thefightersalsohaveotherwaysofwinningsuchasincapacitationorbattlefieldremovalbutthatdoesntsoundascoolright)
Bring your heroes, bring your villains, bring your morally ambiguous guys & gals! Anybody can be entered in as long as they follow these strict guidelines!
(Honestlybored24cannotbeheldaccountableforanypropertydamageinjuriesordeathsthatmayhappenduringfights)

Entrans Roolz
  • All individuals must be in High 8-C range. The lowest a fighter can be is 2 tons of TNT equivalent, and the highest a fighter can be is 11 tons of TNT equivalent.
  • The powers and abilities, or “hax”, a fighter can have will be evaluated according to this chart. It is recommended to send fighters who are Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3. Level 4 and potentially Level 5 fighters may or may not be allowed, depending on how devastating their powers are.
  • There will be a total of 8 characters that can be entered into the tournament, and only 1 character can be entered per user, however these numbers may be increased based on how much demand there is.
  • You do not need to add the specific AP value with your recommendation, as I am not so lazy that I cannot fathom clicking on link and searching through a profile. However, you do have to specify the key that is used if they have multiple High 8-C keys.
  • FC/OC characters are highly recommended to be sent in. There’s a reason this is on the FC/OC threads and not the VSBW ones. However, characters from the VSBW are permitted.
Mahch Roolz
  • All fighters will be fully in-character and all fights, and will start as far away as the highest range of their abilities. However, the starting distance may not surpass 4 kilometers, or 2.48548 miles.
  • All of the fighters will have equalized speed, so that they will not speed blitz each other and therefore end the fight quicker than what can be allowed on their respective profiles.
  • All matches will take place in the “humble” town of Seattle, located in the home of the brave and land of the free, the United States of America.
  • As the legal lines above suggests, the fighters’ win conditions are incapacitation, BFR, or death of the opponent.
  • THE SPECIAL BONUS MATCH! HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO IT BEING A STOMP (PROBABLY).
Da Competatours

Exetior (Sonic the Hedgehog, Base)Sonic.exe: Nightmare Universe8.76 Tons of TNT Equivalent@TheShape03
Miguel O'HaraSpider-Verse2.86 Tons of TNT Equivalent@LeoEpicGamer8910
Alejandro (Mid-Way Through Training)Wasteland Country5 Tons of TNT Equivalent@GreyFang82
LucyDEATH BATTLE!1.11 Tons of TNT Equivalent to 2.71 Tons of TNT Equivalent@Flowerguy2
Ser-Vasra, the Ravenous PerpetualCrestseal5.16 Tons of TNT Equivalent@ExSENNA
Ruby Rose (Post-Beacon/Haven)Dragon Ball RWBY8.71 Tons of TNT Equivalent@Spinoirr
Chris (Base)Tyler and Chris Adventures7 Tons of TNT Equivalent@Board3659
Sonic the Hedgehog (Post-Chaos Energy Absorption)MVA AU10.25 Tons of TNT Equivalent@HonestlyBored24

Da Brackettes
ROUND 1
MATCH 1: Exetior vs. Ruby Rose
MATCH 2: Miguel O'Hara vs. Lucy
MATCH 3: Ser-Vasra, The Ravenous Perpetual vs. Chris
MATCH 4: Sonic the Hedgehog vs. Alejandro

ROUND 2
MATCH 1: Ruby Rose vs. Ser-Vasra, The Ravenous Perpetual
MATCH 2: Miguel O'Hara vs. Alejandro

FINAL ROUND
DEATHMATCH: Miguel O'Hara vs. Ser-Vasra, The Ravenous Perpetual

Last edited:
Alejandro
This is Mid-way through Training Alex, he doesn't have his soul hax or regen abilities, but does have attack reflection and dura neg via anatomy... basically think of it like pressure points, but it can't insta-kill. It basically allows him to break peoples bones or choke them out causing them to fall unconscious if they don't have Self-Sustainance.

I have another suggestion, but this person needs one of his abilities restricted.

Lazarus
This is Base Lazarus, and the only hax that needs to be restricted is his "Bestow Curse" spell which he has never used in character but has the potential to snuff out someone's soul if he curses them and then hits them with a physical attack.

Other abilities he has include: Flight, Stat Amps, and minor mind manipulation. His "Portal creation" can't be used for BFR it's only used to damaged a person with the thing coming out of it and to obscure the battlefield.

i didnt even see it when i read the profile initially. its joever
bx2teuz3fr681.jpg

Death manipulation is restrictable

Death manipulation is restrictable
He's only 8-C

Ser-Vasra's AP Value is now 5.1618998087954 Tons of TNT as I clarified her page. She will get Stealth and Shapeshifting but they are not applicable for combat much

What’s the stance on low high regen with the drawback of probably having the lowest ap in the roster?
I dont have the profile done and I’m not even sure on the calc, but I’ll get to you if i go through with it

Back