• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Group B:
Round 6:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
Two fighters with two loses who shall open their account here with 3 points after failing to win their first match.

Results:
Canas (Fire Emblem):
Kafka (Needles)
Inconclusive: 4 (glace, anton, DD, Popted2)
resulted in an Incon

Note: Not part of they tournament anymore

Last edited:
A fair, and non-stompy match at last!

First and foremost, Canas has an advantage present that is possibly not removed even with Speed Equalization. His Massively Hypersonic combat/reaction speed over Kafka's Supersonic+ combat speed and reactions with an undefined Higher rating with his clone (which I believe is the one that Canas is fighting in this match.) IDK, Speed Equal is weird sometimes. Although, both of their movement speed is equal regardless, so meh.

If Kafka's wires get close to Canas, he's probably going to have a hard time avoiding getting caught by them due to me knowing that Canas doesn't showcase much physical skill. Kafka having higher lifting strength also means that Canas can't break out of 'em if he gets caught. Immorality type 3 plus Regeneration means that Canes wouldn't be able or just have a hard time killing him.

His tomes, the normal ones, and durability-bypassing ones won't heal in dealing with Kafka's immortality... probably. Low Mid Regen means that is probably some limit that once broken means death for Kafka.

However, Canes' staffs are the game-changer here. He can possibly use Power Nullification via Silence Staff to seal away Kafka's threads, use Sleep Manipulation via Sleep Staff to knock out Kafka, or use Statistics Amplification via Barrier Staff to raise his durability by a bit to reduce the minor AP Gap.

His Teleportation doesn't work on himself, btw. It only works on allies, i.e, people that aren't him and aren't trying to kill him. His Berserk Staff will literally just bloodlust Kafka and make him go for the kill immediately. His Magic Healing also doesn't work on himself if we use Fire Emblem Logic here since there has never been a staff in-game that has ever healed the user baring rare exceptions here-and-there.

What I notice is that Eclipse is the most dangerous spell; depends of what game uses as reference, it either kills in two hits, or in an undeterminated amount of hits. Normally I would consider HP as an abstraction that may not translate very well, but if we assume is the amount of physical punishment one can take, it can hardly be used to kill Kafka due his regneneration, although the spell still work for reducing health.

Next in the list is sleep, although according to fe games it does not rip the target the capability to dodge for some reason. No other speel, not counting supportive or defensive ones, aren't that useful: Silence does not work cuz Kafka does not use magic, Berserk just makes the situation worse for Canan, and other offenive spells seems easily to deal with.

Due Kafka spamming Kandata String and Tempest Shread, there's little oppenening to land a good strike, and even a solid strike may have little effect due regeneration. Canan, somehow has to known to destroy Kafka's brain before Kafka proceed to bind him and then constrict and slice him, something factible due superior lifting strength and that Canan does not seems particulary proficient in corporeal combat.

Seems interseting is sleep manip one of his first moves ? so far I'm leaning towards Canas.
Yesn't. He is an RPG character that has not really shown to fight without the player controlling him, so it is just as likely Canas would use his tome attacks or one of his staffs first, it is a coin toss really.
What I notice is that Eclipse is the most dangerous spell; depends of what game uses as reference, it either kills in two hits, or in an undeterminated amount of hits. Normally I would consider HP as an abstraction that may not translate very well, but if we assume is the amount of physical punishment one can take, it can hardly be used to kill Kafka due his regneneration, although the spell still work for reducing health.

Next in the list is sleep, although according to fe games it does not rip the target the capability to dodge for some reason. No other speel, not counting supportive or defensive ones, aren't that useful: Silence does not work cuz Kafka does not use magic, Berserk just makes the situation worse for Canan, and other offenive spells seems easily to deal with.

Due Kafka spamming Kandata String and Tempest Shread, there's little oppenening to land a good strike, and even a solid strike may have little effect due regeneration. Canan, somehow has to known to destroy Kafka's brain before Kafka proceed to bind him and then constrict and slice him, something factible due superior lifting strength and that Canan does not seems particulary proficient in corporeal combat.
So using the Sleep Staff is Canas's only method of victory here. If he gets trapped by Kafka's wires first, then... it is game over for him.

What I notice is that Eclipse is the most dangerous spell; depends of what game uses as reference, it either kills in two hits, or in an undeterminated amount of hits.
Undetermined, think of the Tapu from Pokémon using Nature's Madness, but it can definitely help as a starting hit. Luna is basically the better dura neg in the long run

There's no much about those guys, uh? If no one has any question concerning the characters, the only thing left is voting; I believe it could go either way.

Given the lack of info, I drive for inconclusive. I can change later tho, although at least Kafka can add much to the debate anymore.

wait, after another research, Antoniofer replaceded another character, Rabbit from Juuni Taisen,

It was a perfectly good match, though. You could simply rename the thread to remove any relation to the tournament, and then let people vote on Canas vs Kafka. Votes had already started coming in...

Back