• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament 2022

Yeah, given that you didn't like ANima characters, I only have those in Needless, and those are limited to only one power. If the tourney would have been 9-A, 8-C or Low 7-B, I would have suggested more haxy people.
You could've said I would like to give my spot to someone else then. Now we gotta have Kafka Squash matches.

Nah, that was never an issue to me, as long I could score some matches. For the record, current match is not a stomp.

"i was a protagonist but now i'm just a side character"
Unironically confirmed, Araki said he made sure to not give Joseph to much shit as to not overshadow Jotaro and to relegate Joseph into a supporting mentor.

Wall of text will be presented on every single Ben 10 character it's a show with 250+ episodes we will dig down the skills some will come from Ben, Some will come from others it's a combination but to say he needs powers missing CRT that's false whether that's eating a device that is going to destroy the Earth or Conquering a world lord who has been around for 200 years those all are done with current powers he has.
Why is outskilling an issue it happens in all the matches, outranging (That's what Rubia does and NRG range stated by green is pretty much same as Rubia it's not even Kilometers difference at all,). Outexperiencing (That one is on you guys of course if someone is picking a character he should have experience and I already showed you scans on Ben's experinece on Vsbattle written since years.)
If the walls of text complement existing info on the profile, fine, but it wasn't the case here, please understand this. And please, the show being long isn't an excuse for the lackluster state of NRG's profile, especially when other Ben10 profiles are far better documented. There are many characters from long-running stories on the website, yet most don't have the issue of NRG's profile.
You're deforming my words, Demonic. It's not NRG's abilities that are missing but what I mentioned above.
His skill level, intelligence, stamina, ways of fighting, and his link to Ben Tennyson are missing, his range is incorrect, and all the feats and scans that were suddenly presented out of nowhere in this vs thread are missing too.
Basically, NRG's profile is a fraction of what his real capabilities are.

During the thread, you said NRG attacks from tens of meters, like on his profile. You also seemed to agree with the on-going discussion that Rubia outskills.
But then, Greenshifter showed up, provided extra material, content and arguments that went against what was present on NRG's profile, including the fact NRG was actually the one outskilling, outranging and outexperiencing Rubia. With that extra content, that wasn't there at the start, Rubia doesn't outrange anymore unlike what you are implying, and outskilling is an issue here because NRG now surpasses Rubia in every way.
The profile should have a minimum of description and feats/scans, especially when the Ben10 universe seems to have so much.

And please, this is not just a NRG vs Rubia issue. What was used for NRG, aka his profile, has been wrong and missing crucial details for the entire tourney, including the 2 matches before the one with Rubia.

During the thread, you said NRG attacks from tens of meters, like on his profile. You also seemed to agree with the on-going discussion that Rubia outskills.
But then, Greenshifter showed up, provided extra material, content and arguments that went against what was present on NRG's profile, including the fact NRG was actually the one outskilling, outranging and outexperiencing Rubia. With that extra content, that wasn't there at the start, Rubia doesn't outrange anymore unlike what you are implying, and outskilling is an issue here because NRG now surpasses Rubia in every way.
The profile should have a minimum of description and feats/scans, especially when the Ben10 universe seems to have so much.
Greenshifter also never presented anything that's not mentioned on the wiki he uses the same arguments from Ben and Omnitrix pages also about the Skill thing.
Look at heatblast (He has ALL the skills NRG does are they mentioned ? Nope) and he is probably the first ever alien created on this site for Ben 10 6-7 years ago. Why ? cause skill argument comes from Ben, Vilgax and other characters and even the oldest characer for the show on the site DOES NOT have it mentioned you need to ask to as far as skill goes.

And for Tens of meters part I if you disagree with that after watch the clip/scan then tell me it's not tens of meters (I once did this match and posted scans of a potential range they people had to look cause it can not be calc/doesn't fit our calc standards for AoE), All you needed to do was disagree with me it's not tens of meters, Argue it. Green only made his eye-ball assumptions which you could've easily disagreed or aruged against he didn't use extra content let's go over what he said.

? P'andor literally shot Jetray into a mountain. Also he probably outskills to the point her attacks won't even land.
"Probably" not even 100 percent garaunteed nothing here is concrete set in stone. Those didn't even outright confirms his range at all.
How do you freeze fire solid? Like what do you mean by that?
That's not enough, radiation is more intangible than all of that. Like if you had brought up light then you'd have a point.
Those two are just general questions, Then you asked.

Check NRG's profile on the wikia. His range is "Tens of meters", while Rubia's is "Several dozen of meters". Rubia has more range. What you're talking about is entirely missing from his profile with no backup. We're supposed to be using what's on the profiles of the characters.
Yes that is true his tens by "eye ball" is tens of meters comparable to aliens like EATLE (who usually in the show does this 0:50)

You already said Joseph has x range in the match here
Ok? That ain't NRG tho, I just wanna see what the range feat you're talking about is.

As for those feats, don't see anything in one, but two is good, though not quite hundreds of meters like implied above, well over 50-70 though so it's close.

Ok? That ain't NRG tho
So he get's a bypass on range of the Colosseum ? Hey look he shot a crossbow gotta be 60-70 % is that how we doing this now

As for those feats, don't see anything in one, but two is good, though not quite hundreds of meters like implied above, well over 50-70 though so it's close.
1:02 mark when he blasted the alien, I never said it's hundereds, Greenshifer just eyeballed also this has nothing to do with him winning so there's that.

Demonic. Till a CRT is made nothing outside of a profile its used. It says he has "Standard melee range, Tens of meters with Radiation " then only this can be used.

Demonic. Till a CRT is made nothing outside of a profile its used. It says he has "Standard melee range, Tens of meters with Radiation " then only this can be used.
Im literally not using THAT ! My Waifu pls don't murder me 🙏

Last edited:
What you showed on the thead says otherwise, Demonic. Some of the things you mentioned are on the profile, but also several others aren't, like anything to do with stamina, intelligence and experience. And the range on the profile is still wrong and inaccurate to reality
he uses the same arguments from Ben and Omnitrix pages
You shouldn't have to use arguments and entire sections of content from another profile for the character in question. You are using the intelligence, stamina, experience, and maneurisms of Ben and Omnitrix for the purpose of a different character. I get that Ben can transform into NRG, but that's not an excuse.

You're not framed, it's not that dramatic. Call it a mistake, fix it, and let's move on.
The rest of the tournament has been fun and well thought-out, I have no complaints on that front; good job on that front. It's just that this particular character shouldn't have been used based on the profile's state vs what NRG really has/can do

You are using the intelligence, stamina, experience, and maneurisms of Ben and Omnitrix for the purpose of a different character. I get that Ben can transform into NRG, but that's not an excuse.
Wait, isn't that ACTUALLY an excuse? Aren't these profiles just forms of said character? Wouldn't it actually make sense to list the character specific intrinsic qualities like intellect, style and skill on the basis, and have the forms list what those forms in particular grant in order to avoid the repeat of the same information every time inflating the profile in question?
If we're using Omnitrix NRG or whatever, isn't that literally the same character?

You shouldn't have to use arguments and entire sections of content from another profile for the character in question. You are using the intelligence, stamina, experience, and maneurisms of Ben and Omnitrix for the purpose of a different character. I get that Ben can transform into NRG, but that's not an excuse.
Aliens in Ben 10 only has powers on their profile, Rest comes from others scaling to villains etc (look at all these battles 1, 2, 3)
See everything else comes from other characters.

Wait, isn't that ACTUALLY an excuse? Aren't these profiles just forms of said character? Wouldn't it actually make sense to list the character specific intrinsic qualities like intellect, style and skill on the basis, and have the forms list what those forms in particular grant in order to avoid the repeat of the same information every time inflating the profile in question?
If we're using Omnitrix NRG or whatever, isn't that literally the same character?
Yeah like skill can vary between aliens, but not to the point that everything should be repeated indeed. Say Ben transforms from one alien to another in the middle of a move, who’s skill feat is it?

Ok? That ain't NRG tho
DNA donor, doesn’t make a difference in UA. In OV it might be it’s 1) not noticeable and 2) will only play more in Ben’s advantage.
Yeah I corrected myself afterwards to about a 100, I’m not all that good at eyeballing distances. So I guess tens of meters is good enough depending on how you interpret “tens”.

Also if 1/10th of the people who complain about the state of the profiles actually helped fixing them we’d have been done by now.

DNA donor, doesn’t make a difference in UA. In OV it might be it’s 1) not noticeable and 2) will only play more in Ben’s advantage.

Yeah I corrected myself afterwards to about a 100, I’m not all that good at eyeballing distances. So I guess tens of meters is good enough depending on how you interpret “tens”.
Green i'm sorry can you explain Swampfire abilities, so it can be replace with NRG?

????????????
I was talking about Joseph, pretty sure Joseph isn't NRG

Green i'm sorry can you explain Swampfire abilities, so it can be replace with NRG?
Chances are that I’ll bring something up that isn’t on his page for him too. Such as skill and supernova heat. Truth is that my scaling has evolved so far beyond the pages that limiting myself to them feels like using exclusively primary school maths to explain integrals.

But sure if you have questions I can answer them.

Chances are that I’ll bring something up that isn’t on his page for him too. Such as skill and supernova heat. Truth is that my scaling has evolved so far beyond the pages that limiting myself to them feels like using exclusively primary school maths to explain integrals.

But sure if you have questions I can answer them.
okay what powers does he has? what he can do?

NRG and Swampfire both have whatever powers they got on their profiles but skills comes from others (Scaling to vilgax etc)

NRG and Swampfire both have whatever powers they got on their profiles but skills comes from others (Scaling to vilgax etc)
Demon i don't think you understand my question, i just want an explanation of what he can do, don't just say check the profile, i want to hear from you what he can do

Let's say I choose Swampfire whose got THIS Level of Regen (He has plant manip and fire attacks from long range) )so what his Skills are same as NRG he defeated Intergalactic conquereors and genuises. People are gonna say "Hey this is NOT on his profile" that's how profiles work for Ben 10.

Last edited:
okay what powers does he has? what he can do?
What is on his page is fairly ok, it’s just stamina, skill, intelligence, range, heat potency, a key missing and no differentiation between regular and Ultimate for abilities on his page, AP, dura, speed and LS that’s outdated (the last few things being Zamasu’s interpretation so I can respect that).

But yeah he’ll use his fire to burn the opponent and plant control to restrain them. He should also be aware of the sleeping gas that Albedo used. And his regen makes him pretty broken.

yeah definetly a bad idea to put him here, another one?
Let's say I choose Swampfire whose got THIS Level of Regen (He has plant manip and fire attacks from long range) )so what his Skills are same as NRG he defeated Intergalactic conquereors and genuises people are gonna say "Hey this is NOT on his profile" that's how profiles work for Ben 10.

What is on his page is fairly ok, it’s just stamina, skill, intelligence, range, heat potency, a key missing and no differentiation between regular and Ultimate on his page, AP, dura, speed and LS that’s outdated (the last few things being Zamasu’s interpretation so I can respect that).

But yeah he’ll use his fire to burn the opponent and plant control to restrain them. He should also be aware of the sleeping gas that Albedo used. And his regen makes him pretty broken.
You use him, I'm not using him ! He looks lame to me. (I'm not even comfortable on using him nor am I ready to dig down his scans cause let's be real with his Low-High Regen and sleep HAX then he will Dominate the opponents by outskilling)

yeah definetly a bad idea to put him here, another one?
One who’s page isn’t outdated? Afraid not, I’ve been quite busy with my scaling ever since I joined after all. Maybe Walkatrout or Ditto isn’t outdated. But even then their speed should be higher.

It's funny how I created this tourney and I'm not allowed to use a character like NRG who doesn't even have High Regen or Immortality type 3 he's just good with NPI and Radiation.

someone who is not from Ben 10?
You use him, I'm not using him ! He looks lame to me. (I'm not even comfortable on using him nor am I ready to dig down his scans cause let's be real with his Low-High Regen and sleep HAX then he will Dominate the opponents by outskilling)

Back